Blanez

Oct 22, 2017
I mean the feral hyenas to be precise I would love to see them have there own race/rework so we could make situations with the enemies and other interactions. instead of just talk fuck talk fuck. I mean don't get me wrong I love the shit out of this game but would love different options when it comes to intercourse, roleplay scenarios. Patreon would approve. lol

AdeptusSteve

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
I mean the feral hyenas to be precise I would love to see them have there own race/rework so we could make situations with the enemies and other interactions. instead of just talk fuck talk fuck. I mean don't get me wrong I love the shit out of this game but would love different options when it comes to intercourse, roleplay scenarios. Patreon would approve. lol
I guess you are referring to the story. Then dont worry, we are working on that too and plan for dozens of story-based sex encounters you will have available to experience in the games storymode.

Is it possible to enable combat and weapon use in the sandbox?
Currently thats not possible. We dont have plans for that for the near future either.

Has anyone finished the bet mission of the game? I was able to have sex with 4 women but not counting Jadeen since she didn't give her ribbon.

I have two ideas on whom the 5th woman is, but I don't know if I have the right lead.
There is 5 sex encounters in the demo. 4 Give ribbones, the 5th (Jadeen) doesnt.

Is there a place outside of the paid discord where people share Sandbox saves? Maybe a sub-reddit?
If you arent on our official discord then I suppose the would be a good place.

Blanez

Oct 22, 2017
I guess you are referring to the story. Then dont worry, we are working on that too and plan for dozens of story-based sex encounters you will have available to experience in the games storymode.

Currently thats not possible. We dont have plans for that for the near future either.

There is 5 sex encounters in the demo. 4 Give ribbones, the 5th (Jadeen) doesnt.

Wow what a swift reply. Thanks for the update. keep up your amazing work. Cannot wait for the story to get more in-depth.

frogg0d2

Oct 17, 2017

Who is the last woman?

So far I've had Kim, Alissa, Jadeen, and Indra.

How do I encounter the last one?

Reactions: jazzynyc

frogg0d2

Oct 17, 2017
Sounds like you and Milanna haven't boned yet. Go chat with her on the beach, dance, get some weed from Nero and Jason (by the bonfire), smoke with her, then give her a massage. Sexiness ensues...
What if I used the weed? Where to get another one?

fhiaofwiao

Nov 3, 2021
Is there a place outside of the paid discord where people share Sandbox saves? Maybe a sub-reddit?
Some people, including myself, have already posted here a couple of sandbox saves. So I'm hoping that will continue. If anyone of you creates a dope sandbox, feel free to share it with the community.

joerow101

Jul 19, 2020
does this game work at all with vive? It just comes up with a menu in steam vr to change bindings, won't let me get into the game.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
I saw in the changelog a couple of things mentioning ejaculation. Do they appear on the characters you put with the sanbox 2.0 thingy? Cause on the previous built I tried they didnt seem to work properly. Also cum is now a prop you can use like if its "bullet time" or something? XD

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes