azafloo

Aug 19, 2020
Hey does anyone know how to get stereo rendering to work? I'm on valve index and I've tried the hotkey and switching the hotkey to something different. Just won't work.

Sartana

Sep 18, 2017
I'm trying to install the mansion, but the folders where to put the files do not exist. And if I create them, the option of the mansion is not seen in the sandbox/showroom menu :(

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
I wish we could use Jenny Futa or Shey Futa for some of the animations that only happen when you use Skeletons of Males such as the Sethro ones or Max ones. The game still doesnt quite offer enough options of true femboys to make it that reliable and setting up sandbox scenes with posers feels a bit too much work to set to emulate those XD

Also, as a personal taste detail more than anything but it would be lovely if Maya and Shey could produce cum when using the PP toy.

Blanez

Oct 22, 2017
Still waiting for feral x animations. I know it takes time. Anyone have an update on when they will be implemented? Would be appreciated...

locoraptus_69

Jan 26, 2021
Hey Steve do you plan on adding customization for the main character in the future? Main story seems amazing but I don't wanna play as a pretty boy haha

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Still waiting for feral x animations. I know it takes time. Anyone have an update on when they will be implemented? Would be appreciated...
What are you referring to? If it's the enemies that will never happen lol. Go read up on patreon rules.

fragburner

Dec 19, 2020
>Is there a place outside of the paid discord where people share Sandbox saves? Maybe a sub-reddit?

I second this question.

frogg0d2

Oct 17, 2017
Has anyone finished the bet mission of the game? I was able to have sex with 4 women but not counting Jadeen since she didn't give her ribbon.

I have two ideas on whom the 5th woman is, but I don't know if I have the right lead. So far I think collecting statuettes might have something to do with the last woman, I am 9/10 with finding the statuettes, I need to find where the last one is.

Anyone knows where it is?

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes