muwah

Apr 10, 2018
Try going to the configs and change those values
most UE games have their configs in a similar fashion so wont be hard to find!

Anthonywinz

Dec 27, 2017
I read that beastiality is both attraction to animals as a human and the rape of them as well. Its really confusing here because these animal-like kerpali show consent, intelligence and joy through the sexual experiences and idk if it can still be called beastiality. They are animal variants, but they are not being raped, nor do they have lower intelligence/mental maturity than humans (as far as i know) Could anyone help clarify the difference if any?
We should just get rid of the internet, clearly we no longer deserve it.

j00kluch

Jun 7, 2020
I'm almost ready to get this one again. But tell me.
Does Wildlife finally have proper viewmodels for POV camera settings? Or is it still TPP model clipping all over the place?
Is the camera movement during animations still awkward? KK and HS mastered this years ago.
What about placing characters and starting animations? Is there still a need to spawn characters manually, talking to them and then initiating sex scene? All using really awkward and clunky menus?

I really enjoy Wildlife for its content and graphics, but those three nitpicked issues are enough to make me stop playing.

fhiaofwiao

Nov 3, 2021
Does Wildlife finally have proper viewmodels for POV camera settings? Or is it still TPP model clipping all over the place?
Is the camera movement during animations still awkward? KK and HS mastered this years ago.
What about placing characters and starting animations? Is there still a need to spawn characters manually, talking to them and then initiating sex scene? All using really awkward and clunky menus?

I really enjoy Wildlife for its content and graphics, but those three nitpicked issues are enough to make me stop playing.
Unfortunately camera system still needs a lot of work. Cinematic camera is still borderline unusable indoors, it will show you walls instead of a sex scene.

Reactions: VENTONORTE
Dec 12, 2021

Too many questions just to fap. Anyways The camera has good angles and even free cam to move around. 10/10 Recommended

Reactions: he_found_you

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
Found a way to fix the physics breaking when you scale characters in sandbox.
Scale the char. Turn off all physics. Duplicate. Turn on all physics on the dupe.
The new char pose will have working physics at that scale.

Reactions: hakarlman

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
HOW THE FUCK DO YOU TURN OFF SHADOWS? THERE IS NO OFF OPTION. -_- and why is this game laggy as fuck now in old maps when I had zero lag before? Worst devs ever.
The new fur system puts a lot more stress on the system, so if it was running fine before and isn't now then that's probbaly the culprit. You can disable the new fur in the settings.

Reactions: anextour

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
HOW THE FUCK DO YOU TURN OFF SHADOWS? THERE IS NO OFF OPTION. -_- and why is this game laggy as fuck now in old maps when I had zero lag before? Worst devs ever.
JESUS MAN, CALM DOWN. What high end triple A games do you normally play? Do those run flawlessly? What video card do you have?

I haven't had any problems in first person. Based on that, download it and try it yourself. I love first person mode.
The cinematic cam still has trouble. Sometimes it will not point at the scene correctly, so you're looking at a wall or just sand, but it's not a deal breaker. The game is still worth playing, highly worth playing.

The new sandbox mode allows you to place solo characters and create sex scenes, and yes, start animations of all sorts, it's A LOT OF FUN. If you have any interest in this game, download it and try it. I'm been waiting years & years for these sandbox featuers and now I'm finally playing the game a lot everyday! it's awesome.

Bro, download it now, check it out. If you notice any problems share them here. I play the game a lot and the only thing that needs work, in regards to what you mentioned, is the cinematic cam, but POV works great. Yes, there can be clipping if you're doing something unorthodox or out of the ordinary, but if you're just looking around like normal, it works well, you can look down and see the characters dick. However, the character look at needs work, so if you have an NPC look at your character, it doesn't quite look like they're looking at you, but your forehead instead.

Apr 10, 2021
This game really needs a femboy character, maybe Maya skeleton with flat chest and a penis. Though clothes would need to be adjusted to add a small bulge.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is Tommas, he is my favorite I always use him almost for everyone. What can I say I am simple, I love my femboys, especially using him with ladies.

The only thing I would agree with you is we dont have decent hair for Max's based characters one decent hair the most. AdeptusSteve :(

And of course I agree with you that with Maya's skeleton we can use more animations for gay animations, however the problem is these animations are designed using vagina, and there would be a problem. If Adeptus steve and the team manage to use these animations of Maya for Max based characters it would be blessing.

And of course more futa Shey and Futa Jenny x Women and x Max based characters. Thnx

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes