RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is Tommas, he is my favorite I always use him almost for everyone. What can I say I am simple, I love my femboys, especially using him with ladies.

The only thing I would agree with you is we dont have decent hair for Max's based characters one decent hair the most. AdeptusSteve :(

And of course I agree with you that with Maya's skeleton we can use more animations for gay animations, however the problem is these animations are designed using vagina, and there would be a problem. If Adeptus steve and the team manage to use these animations of Maya for Max based characters it would be blessing.

And of course more futa Shey and Futa Jenny x Women and x Max based characters. Thnx
The "Shut up and take my money" is strong with this one

Reactions: SharonSotaLover

GoGoBananas

Jan 10, 2018
KERPAL MANSION

View attachment 1696129

Tired of running around in the wilderness and instead want a place to relax? Come to Kerpal Mansion and enjoy yourself a little! This two story building has a few things to explore: From a lounge, to a party room or an outside pool, there's gotta be something that strikes your fancy!

View attachment 1696139 View attachment 1696140 View attachment 1696144

If a little more privacy is what you need, you can use one of the guest rooms or refresh yourself in the bathroom upstairs.​

View attachment 1696148 View attachment 1696149

Should you feel the need to lie down, maybe even with a friend or 3, just visit the master bedroom! Go in, don't be shy!

View attachment 1696153

ENJOY YOUR STAY!

Download Mansion uninhabited: View attachment 1696154
Download Mansion + Animations: View attachment 1697160

Making this was a lot of fun! I'm excited to see what features they bring to the sandbox in the future. If you guys try it out, I hope you will have some fun as well. Thanks to the devs for their great work!

BUGS & IMPROVEMENTS/SUGGESTIONS:

This is awesome but I wish I could spawn characters into the Mansion. It seems you can spawn characters at the starting location upon spawning but they can't go up the inclined tunnel area to reach the mansion.

Reactions: JackElmos

TKadachi

Mar 3, 2022
This is awesome but I wish I could spawn characters into the Mansion. It seems you can spawn characters at the starting location upon spawning but they can't go up the inclined tunnel area to reach the mansion.

I suggest to read the troubleshooting section in the original post:

• "Why can't I spawn any NPC's from the T-Menu?

In the current version (2022-03-04), NPC's spawned from the T-spawner menu within the showroom map appear at the default height value of 0, so basically on ground level way below.

The only way to get a NPC to your desired location is by where you want to have them. For more precise positioning, you can to wherever you want them to be.

• "Why are the NPC's that I spawned (E.g. from within the starting area) not following me?
Sadly, there is a bug in the current version (2022-03-04) that breaks the follow pathing of NPC's at a certain, very low height. Above that point, they will not follow you anywhere.

The only way to get a NPC to your desired location is by where you want to have them. For more precise positioning, you can to wherever you want them to be.

Reactions: GoGoBananas

GoGoBananas

Jan 10, 2018
Already took care of this, ported 6 of Sethros best hairstyles over to Max. Next version will have that.
AdeptusSteve It would be awesome if we could get more hairstyles for Mya and the main female builds. Additionally, some more common pubic hair styles and the ability change eyebrow shape/color would definitely enhance the character customization options!

Jul 2, 2021
Downloaded torrent client and got spyware 5 installed on my pc somehow. The drag and drop wont work and now i have a stupid program that wont let me uninstall it for some reason. Going to wipe my pc, idk how you get torrent to work, so ill stick to the darn mega link :<

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Slayer128

joao716

Oct 3, 2018
I remember that before the old versions it is possible to use weapons, but in the new versions this is not possible, could someone tell me why? ''sorry for my bad english''

Last edited:
Reactions: locoraptus_69

locoraptus_69

Jan 26, 2021
Is it possible to have sex using your own custom character in the showroom? So far I've only been able to place characters already in a scene, but not to use the character I'm playing as.

I remember that in older versions you could "summon" another character, and talk to him/her to have sex, and then control the scene and everything, is there still something like this in the showroom?

Reactions: ryxp and joao716

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Is it possible to have sex using your own custom character in the showroom? So far I've only been able to place characters already in a scene, but not to use the character I'm playing as.

I remember that in older versions you could "summon" another character, and talk to him/her to have sex, and then control the scene and everything, is there still something like this in the showroom?
Yes. Press T by default to open the spawn menu then spawn in the character and talk to them just like you described. You can also apply your custom presets to characters in sex scenes placed using the new sandbox editor.

locoraptus_69

Jan 26, 2021
Yes. Press T by default to open the spawn menu then spawn in the character and talk to them just like you described. You can also apply your custom presets to characters in sex scenes placed using the new sandbox editor.
Dude you're the best, thanks again!

Mar 18, 2018
So i'm new to the game and quickly have seen the potential, but like many have said the camera system has some difficulties. I love the idea of setting up custom environments and scenes, but to fully enjoy it, it looks like I need to manually move the camera to angles of my choosing. The manual camera movement options are fine, but I'm wondering if there is any sort of way to save my camera angles/queue them with a position/etc. rather than just doing a clunky screen recording of live camera adjustments. Anyone have ideas/experience around that?
Go to the cam presets, select NEW CAM PRESET, position the angle you want on the scene you're on, and then hit the D on the left

Daikaioth

Jan 31, 2019
Man wish u could interact more with the scenes
Watching the animation auto itself is a real bummer.. those speed/smooth sliders r annoying
having a ''interact option'' aka RMB hold,/Animation slider,
Starting point of Animation drag=/rewind /foward at ur leisure etc
controlling how far it gos in and where it stops? etc would be neat
stimulating ain't it? especially a deepthorat slider

Apart from the auto animation for the sandbox stuff
simple toggles like this would make it feel,
way more gamelike and hot? i mean its hentai :v

in truefacials u can pretty much move their heads around during animation,
which idk personally is quite Appealing/lifelike/interactive don't you think?
there's also the added excitement of feeling like ur actually ''screwing'' ur character with ur own keyboard hands
y'know wat i mean? lol, like poking em and stuff too
if wildlife could make their ''minigame'' mode mimic abit of that dating sim feel to it, would be dope

if you could maneuver character limbs during animation, that would be cool too
the rig can stay static as it is, but i mean just the limbs

i know at its core its a animation viewer,
the animation sandbox is great and amazing, entertainment, sorta like a dungeon master decorating his laier
but kinda feels it lacks simple things amongst all this AAA quality,
like a better overlay interface at least, its quite outdated as it is, and a advanced manual posing rig?
last time i checked was 2021,

i just realized u can import sandbox data
so eh is there a data center for everyone's sandbox creations uploaded somewhere?
i'd love to check em out lol

Last edited:
Reactions: VTRinNights
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes