ignas123

Mar 20, 2020
Any plans to add character creation?
There would be nothing new in this creator than is already in the character editor. Maybe there would be a possibility of greater autonomy strictly in terms of facial appearance, features, etc.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Aaaaaanyway. Talking about something less disgusting than rape....

I think that males should have a sort of demon-like outfit like girls have with the succuby ones. Tho not just those but others too. Is kinda odd that you can add puppy ears to the girls but not having boys being able to use them. And I know they dont have issues with like crossdressing stuff cause I've seen Aleks using a maid dress lmao

herbz

Apr 30, 2018
Depends on your concept of bestiality but I remember BotN being on Steam, and is a very furry focused game.
1649553127159.png
???

Edit: On careful consideration of your comment I have decided that people claiming this might not be bestiality have the same energy as people that claim loli isnt loli because they're actually a 300 year old dragon

Last edited:
Reactions: Venyas

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
View attachment 1749105
???

Edit: On careful consideration of your comment I have decided that people claiming this might not be bestiality have the same energy as people that claim loli isnt loli because they're actually a 300 year old dragon
I have no dog (no pun intended) in this fight but isn't bestiality used to refer to sex with non-anthropomorphic animals that are non-sentient/not self-aware? Everything in this game, and the Kerpali in this screenshot, is anthropomorphic and intelligent, and thus furry. Right? Or am I wrong? I genuinely don't know.

Last edited:

Mhiggey

Jun 5, 2018
"Wildlife anthros is bestiality"

No it's not you smooth brains, the characters can communicate with spoken language. At worse its xenophilia, considering they are sapient furry aliens on a different planet. You're misunderstanding the definitions of the words you use.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
View attachment 1749105
???

I guess Steam also allows that now XD

But like I said BotN has been on Steam for quite a while now and although not as explicit on that particular realistic aspect than WL, it did had some heavy furry sex.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
I have no dog (no pun intended) in this fight but isn't bestiality used to refer to sex with non-anthropomorphic animals that are non-sentient/not self-aware? Everything in this game, and the Kerpali in this screenshot, is anthropomorphic and intelligent, and thus furry. Right? Or am I wrong? I genuinely don't know.
That's also what I think. I remember that talk on a group once when the mods started to remove anthropomorfic lewd pics of MLP based characters saying that it reached bestiality. And I was like, Im not sure they necesarily reach the same line. Since they essentially are bipedal, walk, havn an overall humanoid attitude.

But as always, when people define these kind of things they normally love to blur the lines when slmething IS X or Y but also love microscopic acurate definitions like when someone claim they like futas but not transgirls. Seen that debate a lot and the incoherence of people on that aspect answering it still shocks me.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes