fhiaofwiao

Nov 3, 2021
Can you guys please stop clogging the entire thread about what counts as bestiality or not for the love of god? How about you guys, get this, use animations you want instead of bitching and moaning about it here? If you dont wants to use Kerpali characters, fucking dont use them. How hard is that?

sleighrx

Apr 10, 2022
Just drag the photo from your PC into the browser. Copy and Paste the URL from the browser into the Image source textbox.
Which browser? The one here? An online one? Or can it be done off what I have on my computer?

Sorry, I'm interested in this too. Still trying to work out how the new stuff works.

Last edited:

sleighrx

Apr 10, 2022
Dungeon project

This project took me almost a month but it was worth it. Now you can enjoy and explore. To get the idea what it is here's a few shots.

View attachment 1796671 View attachment 1796672 View attachment 1796673 View attachment 1796675 View attachment 1796676

View attachment 1796690

Prison project

This was the biggest room i have created so enjoy as well. I am not gonna tell you what is in it so you can find out on your own.

View attachment 1796687

View attachment 1796691

Also if anybody has good pc that can run dungeon and prison at the same time here's a project with all rooms:

Just asking a favour, guys. But when you post these amazing constructs can you say which save folder it goes into? Showroom, Fisher Village, etc? Makes it a bit easier on us doofuses (or is that doofae? Doofi? o_O). Dur.

soulsacrifice

May 27, 2017
Which browser? The one here? An online one? Or can it be done off what I have on my computer?

Sorry, I'm interested in this too. Still trying to work out how the new stuff works.
Literally any browser.
I drag and drop the image into firefox or chrome and then it shows the picture inside of the tab. With an URL that starts like file:// or something. Just copy that whole url into the box.

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
What exactly does the Anim Speed, Amplitude, and Smooth sliders do? Anim Speed makes it go faster, okay that one is obvious. Amplitude also makes it go faster, I guess one speed slider isn't enough? Smooth randomizes the speed at random intervals I dunno? Someone explain this to a dumb person, please.

Malchain

Nov 23, 2019
What exactly does the Anim Speed, Amplitude, and Smooth sliders do? Anim Speed makes it go faster, okay that one is obvious. Amplitude also makes it go faster, I guess one speed slider isn't enough? Smooth randomizes the speed at random intervals I dunno? Someone explain this to a dumb person, please.
anim speed does what you think it does. it's the base speed
amplitude is how much the speed varies. when you set it to zero the speed is consistent. when you set it higher the animation will fluctuate between the base speed and a higher speed. it makes the animation go faster sometimes.
as far as I can tell smooth is how quickly it takes to get from base speed to amplitude speed and back. set it low for jerky stops and starts, set it high if you want it the speed to slowly rise and fall. pretty sure it does nothing when amplitude is zero

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Can you guys precisely explain how you use Sandbox for fapping? Be as specific as possible.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Can you guys precisely explain how you use Sandbox for fapping? Be as specific as possible.
Load up sandbox. Press T. Spawn characters. Press E to talk to characters. Select sex. Profit. Spawn multiple characters and have them follow you for group sex. Spawn a character, talk to them and select possess in order to change who you're controlling.

Reactions: he_found_you
Jul 2, 2021
Honestly you guys should stop replying to these people about "Beastiality" it only fuels them into arguing more. They are obviously not going to change their minds or research more about the topic, and they are arguing in a dam game that covers a bunch of fetishes for everyone. If they are saying "X is wrong it should not be in the game", or "Your all disgusting liking X in this" then ignore them.

They obviously don't have any influence over the games future, and are mostly here to stir up trouble and clutter the forum by getting idiots to reply to them. You are not convincing these people by saying ANYTHING to them. Cluttering the forum up with asinine arguments is only going to be frowned upon. Go anywhere else to shove your view down peoples throat. If you respond to these people, it doesn't matter your intentions, you're also at fault.

This game covers a lot of fetishes, that is what is intended. Hating on those fetishes is rude and the fact that people come into this specific game to complain about it shows a lot about them. Ignore them ffs i don't want to browse 50 messages to find an actual comment in between.

troufas

Nov 13, 2018
1652048675865.png

I am encountering this more and more on sandbox.

Whenever i load a save with Bol/franc models that have penis physics on, most of them, if not all, will eventually end up like this and it will not go away unless i reload (even then it doesn't always go away)

I haven't tried it on max/sethro or any other humans/kerpali.

The only thing that seems to fix it somehow, is looking at it from a different angle (i am not kidding)

Is this a known bug? Or am i doing something extremely wrong?

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
anim speed does what you think it does. it's the base speed
amplitude is how much the speed varies. when you set it to zero the speed is consistent. when you set it higher the animation will fluctuate between the base speed and a higher speed. it makes the animation go faster sometimes.
as far as I can tell smooth is how quickly it takes to get from base speed to amplitude speed and back. set it low for jerky stops and starts, set it high if you want it the speed to slowly rise and fall. pretty sure it does nothing when amplitude is zero
The dumb person understood that thank you!

noone91189

Jun 7, 2020
How do you actually play this on in VR on a Quest 2? I tried downloading it, adding it to my Steam Library and "adding to VR" like I did with other Unity based games, but this one doesn't actually load in my headset when I run it.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
View attachment 1800531

I am encountering this more and more on sandbox.

Whenever i load a save with Bol/franc models that have penis physics on, most of them, if not all, will eventually end up like this and it will not go away unless i reload (even then it doesn't always go away)

I haven't tried it on max/sethro or any other humans/kerpali.

The only thing that seems to fix it somehow, is looking at it from a different angle (i am not kidding)

Is this a known bug? Or am i doing something extremely wrong?
Plastic Man's PP lmao

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

Boobgobbler

Aug 8, 2019
I am truly intrigued by the game... but it's too damn big :/
I believe that's just cause there's so much info within, but --- anybody got a more compressed version perhaps? (would that even work?!)

Reactions: Lucifer84
Jan 22, 2021
How do you actually play this on in VR on a Quest 2? I tried downloading it, adding it to my Steam Library and "adding to VR" like I did with other Unity based games, but this one doesn't actually load in my headset when I run it.
VR doesn't actually work on this game, don't waste your time. Trust me.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes