Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
How do you actually play this on in VR on a Quest 2? I tried downloading it, adding it to my Steam Library and "adding to VR" like I did with other Unity based games, but this one doesn't actually load in my headset when I run it.
AFAIK there's no actual VR interactions. You can toggle the output to your VR headset with ALT+O (or ALT+0?) I believe (check the settings, it's the stereoscopic keybind) but all you can really do is watch a scene. There's no VR interactivity, you're essentially just using your VR headset as a monitor.

Maize5

Feb 27, 2018
This game is completely unplayable, the controls are shit, there's no way to do anything without watching hours of tutorials that tell you fuck all... I just want to make characters fuck, and I can't get rid of this tribal bitch for a different character.

Fuck this game and I'm glad I didn't pay for this hunk of shit.

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
This game is completely unplayable, the controls are shit, there's no way to do anything without watching hours of tutorials that tell you fuck all... I just want to make characters fuck, and I can't get rid of this tribal bitch for a different character.

This seems like a 'you' problem. The controls while basic, do exactly what you'd expect. The only controls that are not completely easy to get from the start are the sandbox building. But Steve made a video for it for that very purpose, if that is what you are strugling with, go watch it.

For the customization, it's straight forward. 'O' to customize currently posesed character, with option to save a preset that you can then load. 'T' to spawn a character. To control this new character, walk towards them and hit 'E', and select posses option.
If you want to have a sex scene you need to pair correct 'models' together. If you want a regural 1 on 1, just walk to the right person while controling the other one. If you want threesome or more, you have to all but 1 npcs on 'follow', that will give you the group sex option.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Load up sandbox. Press T. Spawn characters. Press E to talk to characters. Select sex. Profit. Spawn multiple characters and have them follow you for group sex. Spawn a character, talk to them and select possess in order to change who you're controlling.
I actually know how to fully use sandbox in every conceivable way. I was curious how you guys use it.

So you still prefer to use the T menu based system and spawned characters? Interesting. Do you use the placed characters and placed sex scene system at all?

troufas

Nov 13, 2018
I wish we could make poses in the sandbox silent and instead be able to place sound objects (like lights) and control the sounds being made that way. It would make for a far more immersing experiences

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
Any chance of making shey futa dick color be affected by skin color? It works with Jenny, but Shey had this issue since her implementation as far as I can tell.

I wish we could make poses in the sandbox silent and instead be able to place sound objects (like lights) and control the sounds being made that way. It would make for a far more immersing experiences
I'd actually like to have a bar that decides the volume. In my experience I can't hear anything unless I'm literally touching the group.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

t->select characters to spawn
press e on the characters you spawned to fuck them or possess them as in control them to make them fuck someone else
not the game's fault you have the mental capacity of a single shorted transistor
Do Macs even have proper gaming GPU's?
most of them don't of course
not that they have much of anything else besides "gOoD sOftWarE"

Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
is it just mine or does full screen not work ? when i click it my screen goes green and looks weird but works great in windowed mode , is that a bug or just something on my end ? also does anyone know the save location for screenshots ? thanks

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
is it just mine or does full screen not work ? when i click it my screen goes green and looks weird but works great in windowed mode , is that a bug or just something on my end ? also does anyone know the save location for screenshots ? thanks
Sometimes when you change resolution, it tends to uncheck the fullscreen option. But other than that, I've not experienced any issue with fullscreen.
Regarding the screenshot. I'm not aware of a way to create screenshot in the game. I used printscreen for my screenshot.
If there is a way to make a screenshot in the game directly, then I'd asume it's saved in the same location where presets/sandbox stuff is saved. You get there by typing %appdata% in the search bar from start menu
C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\WildLifeC\Saved

watacata

May 28, 2017
Have you tried alt+enter shortcut?

If they are saying "X is wrong it should not be in the game", or "Your all disgusting liking X in this" then ignore them.

This game covers a lot of fetishes, that is what is intended. Hating on those fetishes is rude and the fact that people come into this specific game to complain about it shows a lot about them. Ignore them ffs i don't want to browse 50 messages to find an actual comment in between.
Totally agree, such behaviors should be bannable tbh. Point out who said such things so we can report them.

subyero

Apr 12, 2020
Dungeon project

This project took me almost a month but it was worth it. Now you can enjoy and explore. To get the idea what it is here's a few shots.

View attachment 1796671 View attachment 1796672 View attachment 1796673 View attachment 1796675 View attachment 1796676

View attachment 1796690

Prison project

This was the biggest room i have created so enjoy as well. I am not gonna tell you what is in it so you can find out on your own.

View attachment 1796687

View attachment 1796691

Also if anybody has good pc that can run dungeon and prison at the same time here's a project with all rooms:

Man this is great :D

But for now, as the game isn't optimized for things like this, this is even hell on a high end pc.

See whats its running on mine.

RTX 3090
AMD 5900X
32GB RAM
4k Display

All Settings on max

The funny thing is, while i'm running through the level, the ram raised up to max at some points.
Will be great to see, when they do the optimization of game.
1652111705094.png

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes