catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Don't get to use to it though, this is a diamond in the rough
Yeah, this team is an anomaly. The rest just grab preset models and piss off after doing like 4 animations. This game has thousands with variations and loads of customization options already and the best cloth physics I have EVER seen on a softbody in a game ever.

Last edited:

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Me like girls, me like fuck, me no like plastic penis, me think it's ugly, me watch girl with meat stick, me like futa.
That's the best aswer i can give ya, it's like asking, why do you like coffe and not tea?, IDK MAN I NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT THAT AND I DON'T CARE.
I ain't gonna lie, I would have just said because that's what I like and not explained at all. Hats off for even going that far. People just want options. Do I want Maya to kiss maya sometimes with the exact same appearance? Yes I do in fact.

XyrexDread

Apr 10, 2022
Lead the way
and since you are there, please tell me if there is a way to copy/paste a structure instead of going evrytime trough the search menu, that would drastically reduce the time for complex building (I might have skipped that in the tuto)
cntrl +d when u have selected what u want to clone. its basically copy + paste in one. i dont know of a literal copy which only pastes when u press paste specifically.

How about we post more pics, presets, maps etc. instead of arguing about bullshit pls?
u are aware that good things need time ? presets arent really a big deal but maps/sandbox builds dont grow over night unless its something rather simple.

Markus55

Jan 4, 2022
I have a rather simple Sandbox save for a prison cell.

There's a teleporter at the start in Showroom that will take you there.
Open the Sandbox editor to modify lighting, cell doors and whatever you like.
That is some impressive looking prison cell. It looks really realistic. Wouldn't you mind if I use it for my
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
? :devilish:

Reactions: GoGoBananas

LjQujd

Jul 18, 2020
That is some impressive looking prison cell. It looks really realistic. Wouldn't you mind if I use it for my
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
? :devilish:
Sure, knock yourself out and thanks, I do focus on realistic look.
That's why I stick with small sized projects so that I can really focus on the details and make it realistic as possible.

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019

Nice, if only we had a proper brick texture to use to avoid using a million rounded cubes to create a wall

Reactions: billybobisback

Football2012atm

Oct 31, 2017
How can I play this in VR, It has a tag “virtual reality” but when I open game in VR it has just black screen
Start the game normally on the PC, then in Sandbox mode, hit Alt-0 to turn on VR. It's not a fully VR game with working hand controls (at least for me) but it's pretty fantastic quality looking through a headset. Just have to basically manipulate everything with mouse and keyboard and then turn on VR when you're ready for it.

Tejonic

Jun 9, 2021

Where do I put that save in? Wildlife folder or something like user data folder?

AhoyEarth

Apr 8, 2018
Can you possess in any way or interact or anything with the plased stuff from the editor? Making scenes like that is kinda pointless if you can't do anything with them.

3.80 star(s) 172 Votes