Tejonic

Jun 9, 2021
I agree. Dont find a way to interact with her or place someone on that cuffs. Even i dont get to open the door, had to spawn "accidentally" someone inside to posess and be inside the Cabin. Dont know another way but i try to find more actions to do~

AhoyEarth

Apr 8, 2018
I agree. Dont find a way to interact with her or place someone on that cuffs. Even i dont get to open the door, had to spawn "accidentally" someone inside to posess and be inside the Cabin. Dont know another way but i try to find more actions to do~
Just to make it clear I was not talking about the above user sharing their presets, this is not the user's fault in any way, shape or form.
It's an issue with the game, rather.

Reactions: JojoLeo

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
I'm looking to upload some presets I've made to this thread. How would I go about doing so?
Find the JSON file for that preset and upload them here as a zip file.
C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\WildLifeC\Saved\CharacterPresets\My Presets - for character presets
C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\WildLifeC\Saved\SandboxSaveGames\MySaves - for sandbox mode presets

Reactions: Aledixter

LjQujd

Jul 18, 2020
Can you possess in any way or interact or anything with the plased stuff from the editor? Making scenes like that is kinda pointless if you can't do anything with them.
Unfortunately, the only thing that is interact-able from the Sandbox editor is the teleporter, nothing else. There is no other way but to get familiar with the editor to modify objects, place poses and sex scenes.

Dreyperro

Dec 18, 2017
Does anyone know if there are gaze controls in the scene editor? I'm trying to get actors to look at a camera object.

LjQujd

Jul 18, 2020
Speaking of presets, anyone knows how to permanently remove the so called "legacy" presets? I delete the files and they keep coming back.

3.80 star(s) 172 Votes