May 4, 2020
This is a Cave i did build out at the Oasis Teleport. Its kind of a slave and demon ritual place. I did start to build it up first without thinking in existing old wildlife map being so wild of let grow my ideas.
So you need to put that file in "OldWildLifeMap" instead of "Showroom" (in the My Documents folder where wildlife safes are located. > C:\Users\NAME\AppData\Local\WildLifeC\Saved\SandboxSaveGames\MySaves\OldWildLifeMap)
Teleport yourself to -Oasis and you'll find that Camp imediately.

If you try that out let me know what you think about it. I got way more Ideas but kept that state yet.
Hats?

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
this game is way different now since the last time Ive played but I just want to play as a girl and fuck everything how do I do that?

Oct 8, 2019
this game is way different now since the last time Ive played but I just want to play as a girl and fuck everything how do I do that?
Load into sandbox, press T, spawn a character you like, open the poser with O or spawn another character to start sex with, select character name in sex tab then go to custom tab and tweak character how you like. Sounds confusing but you'll get the hang of it.

cocoon

Feb 7, 2021
anyone know why I keep having this issue? every time I load one of these the props are either under the map or they're scattered around the map in the wrong locations. ihvrshvr1.png

Swegboig

Jan 6, 2019
can someone help me ? i always get this message when i try to start the game.
"D:\2021.12.17_Shipping_Test_Build_1\WindowsNoEditor\WildLifeC\Binaries\Win64\WildLifeC-Win64-Shipping.exe" WildLifeC
CreateProcess() returned 2.

FeltTheNeed

Nov 22, 2021
anyone know why I keep having this issue? every time I load one of these the props are either under the map or they're scattered around the map in the wrong locations.
"D:\2021.12.17_Shipping_Test_Build_1\WindowsNoEditor\WildLifeC\Binaries\Win64\WildLifeC-Win64-Shipping.exe" WildLifeC
Map works fine for me, you're both using outdated builds, suggest you both download the latest build from post #1.

Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
that happened to me when i tried starting game also until i checked my antivirus and it had the exe quarantined and i had to restore it for it to work

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
is there a way to keep it daytime always ?
From what I know, only in showroom, time is disabled there. For rest of the maps, you can change the speed of the cycle, but I think it's at the lowest value by default anyway.

Anyone know whats how things are going? last patreon post was over 2 weeks ago
End of month/ early next month.

Is there a way to make a mirror or transparent objects in sandbox? I know that the roughness/metalic combination can make certain reflections, but they are blurry and not really work as a mirror

XyrexDread

Apr 10, 2022
From what I know, only in showroom, time is disabled there. For rest of the maps, you can change the speed of the cycle, but I think it's at the lowest value by default anyway.

End of month/ early next month.

Is there a way to make a mirror or transparent objects in sandbox? I know that the roughness/metalic combination can make certain reflections, but they are blurry and not really work as a mirror
simple objects like cubes have a color attached to them and if u reduce its color strenght it becomes transparent based on the % u reduced. also happens when it has a texture.

i tried making a mirror and technically it works if u give an object the metallic surface and reduce its smoothness to 0.01 or flat out 0.
depending on the angle ur looking at it and the surface it does work but objects further away will not be shown and overall its not really a mirror due to how it interacts. if u look from a very sharp angle it works, so technically yes, but practically no.

try it out urself:
use a cube, make smoothness 0.01 or 0, a really low value and make it metallic -> value to 1.0.

u will see what im talking about.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes