FeltTheNeed

Nov 22, 2021
anyone know why I keep having this issue? every time I load one of these the props are either under the map or they're scattered around the map in the wrong locations.
can someone help me ? i always get this message when i try to start the game.
"D:\2021.12.17_Shipping_Test_Build_1\WindowsNoEditor\WildLifeC\Binaries\Win64\WildLifeC-Win64-Shipping.exe" WildLifeC
CreateProcess() returned 2.
Map works fine for me, you're both using outdated builds, suggest you both download the latest build from post #1.

Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
can someone help me ? i always get this message when i try to start the game.
"D:\2021.12.17_Shipping_Test_Build_1\WindowsNoEditor\WildLifeC\Binaries\Win64\WildLifeC-Win64-Shipping.exe" WildLifeC
CreateProcess() returned 2.
that happened to me when i tried starting game also until i checked my antivirus and it had the exe quarantined and i had to restore it for it to work

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
is there a way to keep it daytime always ?
From what I know, only in showroom, time is disabled there. For rest of the maps, you can change the speed of the cycle, but I think it's at the lowest value by default anyway.

Anyone know whats how things are going? last patreon post was over 2 weeks ago
End of month/ early next month.

Is there a way to make a mirror or transparent objects in sandbox? I know that the roughness/metalic combination can make certain reflections, but they are blurry and not really work as a mirror

XyrexDread

Apr 10, 2022
From what I know, only in showroom, time is disabled there. For rest of the maps, you can change the speed of the cycle, but I think it's at the lowest value by default anyway.

End of month/ early next month.

Is there a way to make a mirror or transparent objects in sandbox? I know that the roughness/metalic combination can make certain reflections, but they are blurry and not really work as a mirror
simple objects like cubes have a color attached to them and if u reduce its color strenght it becomes transparent based on the % u reduced. also happens when it has a texture.

i tried making a mirror and technically it works if u give an object the metallic surface and reduce its smoothness to 0.01 or flat out 0.
depending on the angle ur looking at it and the surface it does work but objects further away will not be shown and overall its not really a mirror due to how it interacts. if u look from a very sharp angle it works, so technically yes, but practically no.

try it out urself:
use a cube, make smoothness 0.01 or 0, a really low value and make it metallic -> value to 1.0.

u will see what im talking about.

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
simple objects like cubes have a color attached to them and if u reduce its color strenght it becomes transparent based on the % u reduced. also happens when it has a texture.

i tried making a mirror and technically it works if u give an object the metallic surface and reduce its smoothness to 0.01 or flat out 0.
depending on the angle ur looking at it and the surface it does work but objects further away will not be shown and overall its not really a mirror due to how it interacts. if u look from a very sharp angle it works, so technically yes, but practically no.

try it out urself:
use a cube, make smoothness 0.01 or 0, a really low value and make it metallic -> value to 1.0.

u will see what im talking about.
Wasnt aware about the %
Regarding the metal/roughness, the problem I have is that it's basically showing the character from the same angle as the camera. So if I see the back of the character, the cube will also show the back, instead of the front.

locoraptus_69

Jan 26, 2021
Hi! I made a small "comic" while messing around with poses in the sandbox, download for full comic and textless versions available below or the links if you just want to check it out:

(Anonfiles)
(Imagefap)
(Imagefap)

Sample:
1654635041741.png 1654635121062.png 1654636798313.png 1654636819544.png

v1ker092

May 9, 2020
Hi! I made a small "comic" while messing around with poses in the sandbox, download for full comic and textless versions available below or the links if you just want to check it out:

(Anonfiles)
(Imagefap)
(Imagefap)

Sample:
View attachment 1857379 View attachment 1857383 View attachment 1857449 View attachment 1857450
What do you use to take screenshots in the game?

Mar 18, 2018
I really want this game to have a main antagonist that takes inspiration from both:
- Randal Clark from Fallout: New Vegas's Honest Hearts expansion
- Dr Manhattan from Watchmen

Being the role of a long-deceased survivor of the original Human settlers on Kerpali, responsible for the phenomenon of the Kerpali transformations over the centuries out of a corrupted sense of atonement and self-hatred of his own species.

(Wild Life's genre has been confirmed to be Sci-Fi Spiritual Fantasy, for those asking how this can work)

XyrexDread

Apr 10, 2022
What do you use to take screenshots in the game?
u can easily make screenshots with ur keyboard alone. nearly all keyboards have a "print" button nowadays (hope thats the right english name for the button) which basically copies the current frame thats being rendered for every screen. paste it in paint or whatever else u use for image editing and cut out what u want. no need for extra tools if its really only a selected screenshot that u want. paint is something in every windows and its enough for such simple work.

Reactions: Lolwut365
3.80 star(s) 172 Votes