hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
So you guys have any ideas for immersive dialogue before, during or after sex? Some type of interactive dialogue? Event system is pretty crazy. What are you guys thinking?

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

FeltTheNeed

Nov 22, 2021
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset anyone with my bad joke. :(
I originally was going to copy the chairs from XyrexDread's Treehouse scene and modify them, but I ended up not doing that.
I took it at face value but no worries now. :giggle:

"Hand pick only the best Discord maps in your subjective opinion..."
Just a suggestion, but honestly, since you're already the one collating all the maps for us, I feel that most of us won't mind if you give certain maps your own "personal recommendation." That way, users can pick out the decent maps as they sift through the ever-increasing list. Again, it goes without saying, but thank you for sharing the Discord maps with us.
Maybe some type of star or diamond next to maps that for very obvious reasons go above and beyond in work and quality?
As for sharing maps/making lists better if I didn't have to at all if WL had some type of built in user content browser/downloader.
But for now to you and anyone else who appreciates it your welcome but main thanks to all sandbox content creators.

Guys, the spirit I envisioned for the sandbox saves is that of open community sharing and contribution. I think what FeltTheNeed is organizing here is a really great thing and I hope he shares that list in our server too so everyone can enjoy the creations from fellow sandbox creators - no matter if supporters or not. Making a differentiation there would defeat the purpose.

I'm happy to contribute with my personal creations -especially my tavern map and I hope it leads to some great screenshots and videos and other creations and maps based on it. I think thats also how everyone in our server sees it too.
I personally would find it best if you just made one huge list with all sandbox creations. Why differentiate between supporting status if that is never going to be a relevant factor when it comes to the quality of a sandbox save.

So imho that second poll isn't necessary, just expand the list with what you think works best from our server. I think if anyone didnt want his map to be shared around he wouldn't have posted it there anyway.
Cheers for your just in-time comment Steve it has helped relive some tension with the positive outlook taken into mind.
I agree with your vision of an open community sharing and contribution spirit, better if we work together rather than splinter off.
Still despite this if anyone on Discord wants their content removed from the lists not caring for extra map publicity let me know.

---

Basically a split.png
I've updated the to include maps from both F95 & Discord, there's now a too.
As for the last poll I've not separated the map list as if possible I would like to avoid segregation of the WL community.
Another reason being it's just honestly easier for me maintain one big list then it is to fiddle around with extra lists, sorry.
Any mistakes in the lists or suggestions feel free to let me know otherwise it's back to playing the addicting WL sandbox.

ZonesIntruder

Jun 23, 2022
When you run the Okla's Speedtest and the download hits 300MB/s ─ plus over 160MB/s in upload! ─ but your WildLife's Torrent barely touches 6MB/s...

[ add any "internal screaming" meme here ]

ZonesIntruder

Jun 23, 2022
Torrent download news: seeding stopped and my download got stuck at 4GB ─ barely 35% of the total, more or less 20 minutes till the end ─ with still 9GB to go.
What the ****...

Edit: Download restarted... less than 20 minutes if seeding stays this high. Here I fall on my knees, praying aloud for that to last! C'mon... c'mon... c'mon...
[ new internal screaming meme here ]

Edit 2: When you feel so close to an orgasm and you prey all sex gods and goddesses to not get interruptus at 1" away from it... [ sweating POV meme here ]

Edit 3: Alright... I got the joke... seeding stopped at 99,9%... somebody wants to die young! [ insert "NOOOO! screaming" meme here ]

Edit 4: Seriously speaking now... download was a few MBs away from an effective 100% download and here below is the proof. I really hope seeding restart at least for a few minutes so the download gets actually completed. Life can't be always this wild...

1657081068431.png

Last edited:

FeltTheNeed

Nov 22, 2021
View attachment 1909548

Visions of Lust 0.1: Project I started. It has few levels on it's bare bones with few lines of dialogue. More to come in future but some people might find it interesting to mess around with. Ignore random editor pointers on the screenshot, didn't realize they were there lol...

It has optional character preset I made few scenes for so that's recommended to use. Map should take about 10-20 minutes to complete.

I packaged it so one can just extract it into %appdata%/wildlifeC/ folder

View attachment 1909547 View attachment 1909549 View attachment 1909550 View attachment 1909551

View attachment 1909552
This is spectacular, your lore, theme, music, level design and great use of the events system.
If this is now I can imagine future sandbox user made content because you've raised the bar well done.
I'm so waiting for you to continue work on this and other future unique and creative endeavors.

AdeptusSteve would it be possible to get a trigger to disable flying so people don't have to manually disable their flying hotkey for maps such as Visions Of Lust like I did where it only gets in the way of the users quest when trying to just jump.

Tavern by Steve --> wrong link.
Fixed, thanks for reporting!

ZonesIntruder

Jun 23, 2022
Alright... haven't tried the latest version yet but, after looking at some of the maps created by the creative kinky community we are clearly becoming ─ yeah, I do believe in that definition and I just can't wait to learn and start being creative myself with the tools provided by Steve, despite I wish I could directly work on Unreal Engine where I've got interesting assets I could use to give my contribution to the improvement of yours, our, experience ─ I believe I can tell something about the vibes I got.... I've been a Second Life "citizen" and content creator since 2007 hence I've seen the whole evolution of that "not-a-game-but-a-social-media-creative-platform" Second Life still is, so I believe I can rightfully say I get Second Life vibes in what WildLife seems becoming, let's say "mods-friendly" ─ halleluiah!!!
I say that as a compliment and, at the same time, as a suggestion if you don't mind, or just a personal wish I hope extends to many of you either... I know many other of you probably won't agree but... WildLife has the potential, if adding a Multiplayer side, to become even better than Second Life in terms of adult content and gaming features, with all the differences of the case ─ Second Life is not a game but gives the chance of being similar, from a role-playing point of view including "having virtually sex with other players in real time", to Conan Exiles which has clearly taken inspiration from Second Life itself and the players there are modding it accordingly. In that perspective I believe WildLife has even a massive further potential.
Whoever did enjoy Second Life and eventually still does can probably understand my perspective and, hopefully, my joy in wishing these vibes turn into something real.

Personally, at the end of the day, watching Wild Life's evolution I can tell I'm... amazed!

Last edited:

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
**Randomite moment**

Mojang: We cant add vertical slabs since it limits creativity.
*Steve suddenly morphs into "Adeptus" Steve*
Steve: Hold my beer.
*WL Sandbox 2.0 gets released*
F95: DI HORNY JAIL IS COMING!

**Randomite moment finishes**

What did I missed?

troufas

Nov 13, 2018
BUG: When creating a pose in the sandbox with the Maya skeleton, the option for "Sexy dance sex from behind V2 hard" seems to not be making the 'plop' sound it used to make prior to this update. Hope this was unintentional.

ZonesIntruder

Jun 23, 2022
Unereal just announced the Free For The Month assets for July and one in particular caught my attention. You can watch what that is,

I believe the effects are particularly fit to Wild Life style and I just wonder if Steve and his team are going to introduce them to the game, if they do I have a few ideas coming to my mind already about how using them, I just wonder if and how I can get the game "read" some .pak files as mods.
I started using the map in-game editor and looks pretty cool, I didn't expect it to be that cool. As soon as I started to put together something worth sharing I'll definitely attach the saved maps here, hoping you're gonna enjoy using the stuff I put together as much as I'm sure i'm gonna enjoy creating them.

ZonesIntruder

Jun 23, 2022
Alright... here my very 1st ever little creation for Wild Life I'm glad to share. Ain't anything special but it's like the beginning of something special for me. I hope you appreciate, folks.

[Frame only, made with a pillar taller than the other to adapt to sloped grounds. Portal automation not included. Installation: ...\AppData\Local\WildLifeC\Saved\SandboxSaveGames\Collections ]

Last edited:
Reactions: joao716

Markus55

Jan 4, 2022
Yes. I found how to. Just search for "Player Follower" in the editor. It will show it at the feet of the player when you select it [as shown in the picture below]. Pretty simple. I'm loving this in-game editor!!!

View attachment 1911268
Can I take somehow those values and make them as variables?

I need to show them during gameplay and constatly updating them as I move.

FeltTheNeed

Nov 22, 2021
Some pro tip for those who wants INSANE amount of NPCs on their map. You can make NPC disappear when they are not close to the player and reappear when they are in close distance. You just need trigger zone. Here is an example. 15FPS is really bad but once player leaves out the area, npcs will disappear and fps is back into 60.

View attachment 1911353 View attachment 1911358
It helps, maps such as Tavern Attack could benefit more from doing such especially NPCs that are already hidden from view inside buildings or away from the player out of sight but are still technically drawn and costing performance when it can be avoided.

Last edited:

Shir0e

Nov 16, 2017
Hello everyone
My first post here
I have a question. I download some things from here and when I spawn something this objects its not static. I mean i can go through the walls and everything. Someone can explain to me how to fix it?
Thanks in advance

FeltTheNeed

Nov 22, 2021
Hello everyone
My first post here
I have a question. I download some things from here and when I spawn something this objects its not static. I mean i can go through the walls and everything. Someone can explain to me how to fix it?
Thanks in advance
Welcome, do you have the latest build of Wild Life? Build.png
What maps are you having this happen on, some objects do not have collision so it's expected.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes