djr7

Mar 20, 2018
Anyone know how to GET the current in-game time?
I'm currently working on a Day/Night cycle where I can have characters appear and do stuff at different times of the day, I've artificially created a counter that overrides and sets the time of day, but unfortunately It would need a manual "jumpstart" every time I load into my level

CyanParadigm

Aug 31, 2018
Anyone know how to GET the current in-game time?
I'm currently working on a Day/Night cycle where I can have characters appear and do stuff at different times of the day, I've artificially created a counter that overrides and sets the time of day, but unfortunately It would need a manual "jumpstart" every time I load into my level
maybe try adding a trigger volume or something where the player spawns that dispatches an event to start it? or append it to another 1 time event?

djr7

Mar 20, 2018
maybe try adding a trigger volume or something where the player spawns that dispatches an event to start it? or append it to another 1 time event?
yea was hoping I could directly grab the time-of-day value and not need the jumpstart. But I've got it all set-up with a button that sets the time-of-day as well as starts a time-of-day counter, so I have an active counter that contains the time-of-day in real time. Just have to press that button on each game-load though. The next thing I'm looking into is setting an IF statement that checks if a value is BETWEEN two variables (solved that by simply calling another IF statement). Will prolly post an example when I get it all working

Last edited:

VengefulKron

Aug 17, 2018
Player Teleporter Prop

This is a quick idea I whipped up that I thought might be useful to other people. It can instantly teleport the player to any portal. It's super easy to use.

1.) Drop the 'Player Teleporter' collection into your scene, and it will snap to the player.
2.) Use anything to send the 'TeleportPlayer' event. The parameter must be the name of the target portal you want the player to be teleported to.
3.) Done. You can repeat step 2 as many times as you'd like with as many portals as you'd like.

Note: The target portal must have "Allow Exit" turned on, for obvious reasons.

Reactions: hakarlman

XyrexDread

Apr 10, 2022
i wish we had a good fluid prop for custom pose-interaction stuff, especially for when we get more poses without a 2nd actor.

like this:
the liquid-prop allows to position multiple points per single prop. afterwards it connects all points with fluids which have physics etc like the ones spawned in some scenes.

settings could be color, viscosity (physics effect), transparency

if added on top of a surface it sticks and adapts to the object or character.

literally dynamic, custom liquid prop.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Player Teleporter Prop

This is a quick idea I whipped up that I thought might be useful to other people. It can instantly teleport the player to any portal. It's super easy to use.

1.) Drop the 'Player Teleporter' collection into your scene, and it will snap to the player.
2.) Use anything to send the 'TeleportPlayer' event. The parameter must be the name of the target portal you want the player to be teleported to.
3.) Done. You can repeat step 2 as many times as you'd like with as many portals as you'd like.

Note: The target portal must have "Allow Exit" turned on, for obvious reasons.
Can I share this in their discord and give you credit? If you plan on writing stuff like this, maybe in the future, you give them $1.00 via patreon, then you get perma access to their discord. Would be good to have more event coders in the #sandbox-talk channel. If not, np! Thanks for the sweet code.

VengefulKron

Aug 17, 2018
Can I share this in their discord and give you credit? If you plan on writing stuff like this, maybe in the future, you give them $1.00 via patreon, then you get perma access to their discord. Would be good to have more event coders in the #sandbox-talk channel. If not, np! Thanks for the sweet code.
Feel free. I'm already in the official Discord, I just mainly post stuff on here.

Reactions: hakarlman

candy76041820

Jun 1, 2019

You can try it here, one good person put it all together.
No luck either, since links are just the same (technically, to attachments.f95zone.to, which causes the block). I just need an external file host. Zippyshare will do, based on its 50~KB size.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
No luck either, since links are just the same (technically, to attachments.f95zone.to, which causes the block). I just need an external file host. Zippyshare will do, based on its 50~KB size.
Hold up: you can access the main website (since you obviously CAN post here), yet have its subdomain blocked by something? Seems too specific to be some sort of blanket ban. :unsure:

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
its a long time since i played this, is there a way to change the protagonist or are we stuck on that guy?

Apr 10, 2021
The new update it's just amazing, I can't believe how creative sandbox is now. And when we finally being able to have fight mode on sandbox now that would be hysterically funny.

I have one question tho, hope Steve sees that, what are you guys going to do with Yason and Ryan are you going with the plan of making them based on Sethro? If yes I suggest maybe it would be a better idea for Yason to have Frank's skeleton, it fits him better I believe. And please make them more attractive at least guys, lol.

Also we really need to take at least one animation from Yason and have it on all men if possible, and thats his cowgirl. I swear maybe it's me, but I believe his cowgirl is the most erotic; I have found on the game.

And of course we need for the next update a Shey based character

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.80 star(s) 172 Votes