CyanParadigm

Aug 31, 2018
INTRODUCING THE INTERACTABLE COMIC DOUBLE-PACK:

Buckle up fuckers, it's about to get real.

This pack includes:
- 2 in-game playable comics
- Cheetah Breeding Camp Comic with 7 Scenes
- Succubus Cave Comic with 20+ Scenes
- "Time Princess" Zuri Skin
- Succubus skins for Maya and Shey

--

INTERACTABLE COMIC 1: The Cheetah Breeding Camp

"You're next up at the yearly Cheetah Breeding Camp ceremony, and one of its participants has got their eyes on you"

ezgif.com-gif-maker (1).gif

CHBC SC1.PNG

Includes the: "Time Princess" Zuri Skin
Time Princess.PNG

--

INTERACTABLE COMIC 2: The Succubus Cave

"Condemned to be a Succubus' slave after your sins in the overworld, you come to find it's not so bad."

View attachment 1902987
View attachment 1902991 View attachment 1902995

--

Download ZIP below and feel free to share, modify, re-release, pack, etc. - enjoy!

Remember to like and leave feedback!

- CyanParadigm
If you want to, I'd love to see what you could do with these! baho6

troufas

Nov 13, 2018
Is it intentional that when you hide a group/parent object, the grouped/child objects remain visible?

If yes, then please make it so they also get hidden. Introducing groups was a really nice addition to organizing builds with lots of parts, but having groups, within groups, etc and trying to hide parts of them is really tedious if you have to go into every one and individually hide each object

Edit: One more bug i encountered is that when you delete a group (haven't tried with parent object) the child objects will be removed from the left hand panel but they will remain visible and interactable on the map

Last edited:

Pokerit

Jul 1, 2018
I actually want a real game out of this with tons of VO, and not just a boring sandbox with optional user-made content.

FeltTheNeed

Nov 22, 2021
Poll Results.png
Thanks to everyone that dropped a vote in the poll with results I kind of expected.
I've spent $1 USD to gain access to the Official Wild Life Discord to see for myself.
There are quite a good number of sandbox maps with some being damn impressive.
It appears they're alright sharing sandbox maps by F95 members who aren't in the Discord.

Yakman.png Role.png
Yes the individual saying this has the $50 USD per month investor role for the Wild Life Patreon.
This infuriates me as I initially was conflicted and hesitant to want to share Discord sandbox maps.
Sorry how ever I now believe I have justification in doing so which leads to the next question...

Final Poll:

WildLife Yakman

Feb 4, 2019
View attachment 1908948
Thanks to everyone that dropped a vote in the poll with results I kind of expected.
I've spent $1 USD to gain access to the Official Wild Life Discord to see for myself.
It appears they're alright sharing sandbox maps by F95 members who aren't in the Discord.

View attachment 1908943 View attachment 1908954
Yes the individual saying this has the $50 USD per month investor role for the Wild Life Patreon.
This infuriates me as I initially was conflicted and hesitant to want to share Discord sandbox maps.
Sorry how ever I now believe I have justification in doing so which leads to the next question...

Final Poll:
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset anyone with my bad joke. :(
I originally was going to copy the chairs from XyrexDread's Treehouse scene and modify them, but I ended up not doing that.

VengefulKron

Aug 17, 2018
I actually want a real game out of this with tons of VO, and not just a boring sandbox with optional user-made content.
There's nothing stopping users from adding their own VO with the media player prop. It just wouldn't have any lip sync. (Though, even the official VO doesn't have lip syncing atm. Just random mouth movement.)

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017
View attachment 1908948

View attachment 1908943 View attachment 1908954

Final Poll:
"Hand pick only the best Discord maps in your subjective opinion..."
Just a suggestion, but honestly, since you're already the one collating all the maps for us, I feel that most of us won't mind if you give certain maps your own "personal recommendation." That way, users can pick out the decent maps as they sift through the ever-increasing list. Again, it goes without saying, but thank you for sharing the Discord maps with us.

Reactions: _sanada_ and warnik

AdeptusSteve

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Guys, the spirit I envisioned for the sandbox saves is that of open community sharing and contribution. I think what FeltTheNeed is organzing here is a really great thing and I hope he shares that list in our server too so everyone can enjoy the creations from fellow sandbox creators - no matter if supporters or not. Making a differentiation there would defeat the purpose.

Im happy to contribute with my personal creations -especially my tavern map and I hope it leads to some great screenshots and videos and other creations and maps based on it. I think thats also how everyone in our server sees it too.
I personally would find it best if you just made one huge list with all sandbox creations. Why differentiate between supporting status if that is never going to be a relevant factor when it comes to the quality of a sandbox save.

So imho that second poll isnt necessary, just expand the list with what you think works best from our server. I think if anyone didnt want his map to be shared around he wouldnt have posted it there anyway.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Guys, the spirit I envisioned for the sandbox saves is that of open community sharing and contribution. I think what FeltTheNeed is organzing here is a really great thing and I hope he shares that list in our server too so everyone can enjoy the creations from fellow sandbox creators - no matter if supporters or not. Making a differentiation there would defeat the purpose.

Im happy to contribute with my personal creations -especially my tavern map and I hope it leads to some great screenshots and videos and other creations and maps based on it. I think thats also how everyone in our server sees it too.
I personally would find it best if you just made one huge list with all sandbox creations. Why differentiate between supporting status if that is never going to be a relevant factor when it comes to the quality of a sandbox save.

So imho that second poll isnt necessary, just expand the list with what you think works best from our server. I think if anyone didnt want his map to be shared around he wouldnt have posted it there anyway.
if this mf were any more based his mother would've called him Chad

GEr01

Jan 29, 2022
2.jpg

Visions of Lust 0.1: Project I started. It has few levels on it's bare bones with few lines of dialogue. More to come in future but some people might find it interesting to mess around with. Ignore random editor pointers on the screenshot, didn't realize they were there lol...

It has optional character preset I made few scenes for so that's recommended to use. Map should take about 10-20 minutes to complete.

I packaged it so one can just extract it into %appdata%/wildlifeC/ folder

1.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

View attachment VisionsOfLust.rar

Ariharu

Jul 22, 2021
I wish there would be an option to make a futa version for each of Maya-based characters, not just Jenny (personally hate her voice). They all share female versions of all the animation, don't think that would be too hard to implement or am i wrong?

More animations would be also great, but that's another story)

XyrexDread

Apr 10, 2022

in that regard i have a question which i hope u did not answer before and i missed it:

no offense intended, but why is the discord completely off limits for free players when u think like this ?

u can restrict discord channels and hence still have the privileges for paying supporters.

u could have feedback, ideas, bug reports and a channel for sharing creations all in one spot and then what u just described urself would be more practical too.

do u want someone to make an unofficial wildlife discord instead ? in my opinion that would needlessly split the community up when discord servers can accommodate enough people and i bet in the end u and/or ur team would check that place too because people would drop ideas etc there, especially if it became a big community.

now that i mentioned feedback again though:

how about more solo scenes/poses which work with custom, scripted sexmachines/toys too ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
this thing is (will be) fully (nearly, halfway done...lack of time today) functional and requests some "victims". there are 2 post knotting poses which work well but thats sadly it for the most part.

the cucumber masturbation scenes come to mind, if we could remove the cucumber and/or swap it out. also the fisting scenes as solo animations would fit.

the cucumber is really overused and needs some vacation......it told me today so i am actually asking on its behalf.

3.80 star(s) 172 Votes