Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017
This is a picture from the latest project that I'm working on. There are still a lot of details that needs to be added, so dont expect release soon but I think it looks good so far. What do you think, any suggestions?

View attachment 1903898
Share two separate files maybe? One without spectators, and one with spectators. Great work btw!

nice creepy prison to share
See all of the maps shared thus far over here

Reactions: tombacardy

XyrexDread

Apr 10, 2022
Just for ur attentiuon because this one is REALLY bad:

when someone tries to select a vlaue in edit mode very often a 2nd click is needed to actually select it.
if that happens and someone presses cntrl +a quickly, expecting to be in the value window to select everything in there, but is not, then the game instantly "jumps" into the objects list and selects the WHOLE objects list.

depending on the amount of objects the game freeze for a couple seconds, RAM usage increases and the performance drops, especially with event dependancies shown.
Only restart fixes this.

Please prevent the game from automatically jumping into the objects list and do nothing instead. its fine if there is a current selection in the objects list, but not when u clicked around the UI or a value holder to enter another information.

this happened to me multiple times today, its super super bad since it has an instant effect on perfomance too. deselcting the objects via ESC for example retains poor performance till restart, including more RAM usage.

Reactions: troufas

XyrexDread

Apr 10, 2022
Yeah, I'm pretty sure the ominous vibe and the thick red mist gives it away.

Not really? I mean, if you want it to be more demonic maybe you can experiment with how it looks by changing the material texture of the prototype objects.

Overall, the idea pleases me, and I look forward to your work!
i actually ditched it. the new one is much better.

i plan to share it in the future but this is just a very very small part of an island which i want to script completely, with variable scenes depending on circumstances, as far as possible some hide and seek "quests" to unlock scenes and such. not sure if i will share it in the end, because that depends on how much i like the result myself.

so far...
it has a weather mechanic, which basically works via sleeping.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

shows daytime, weather and on the bottom right hours passed since last blood moon. the orb besides it glows red during these 2 days/nights and the weather is also specific. the sea is blood red too and theres 100% fog.

a bathing scene in the morning when a char is showering is in there.
i cant get any closer or she will run :p
theres a chance for her boyfriend to join, via peek camera the scene is enabled. without boyfriend its a masturbation peekaboo.
during fog her boyfriend turns into a lizardman when he joins her, both chance based.
a questline to find a peeking boyfriend of a guard lady who is quite the whimp, sadly for the girlfriend. though during blood moon hes a werewolf so she might actually regret complaining. theres a chance that she ditches guard duty at noon to go behind the brushes into a small cave with her boyfriend. who knows what they are doing.

his is her after u found her boyfriend after a pretty simple find -> talk -> talk, which was a hell to script as an amateur because of the weather affecting scenes etc.
when she is on the couch instead of still sleeping in the morning, u can talk to her and basically choose the positions for the evening-fun with him. wont affect werewolf though. he doesnt listen to anyone but his knotty one.
again, cant get closer or they will stop. at a certain distance u can see the scream, any close though and they will stop and wolfy will be angry.
peeking-spots/cameras are a bit hidden.

below is the regular scene in the evening, which is based on the choice made when one talks to her in the morning when shes sitting on the couch. info sign to the left of her which shows choice if forgotten.

some other little stuff in there and right now its a vampire quest where one can choose from 2-3 vampire sissters and who to have a scene with. this realm is a part of it and i found the previous one wasnt really working out as a demonic, cursed realm.
a lot of trial and error.

just for the curious eyes some screenshots and again im not sure how well it turn out in the end so i dont know if i will share. it also depends on how well i can reset everything. i have reset events but its so much event stuff already that i am loosing trust in my own fingers.

cheers.

Rinter

Jul 30, 2018
Are there crempie animations? All sex scenes that I start ends inle by BJ and cum in mouth.
Not really (aside from maybe one or two exceptions somewhere out there iirc?). That was the only complaint I remarked on in a review I left for the game, lol.

If you really want to you can sort of make the next best thing and add a cumshot fx in sandbox mode, positioned right between the legs.

EKL

Apr 17, 2021
Good evening Everyone!

I thought I might pause my project at this moment and share my progress with you on my map- Classroom 69v2-
Well it's not only a classroom anymore, but a part of a highschool instead. But I don't want to write too much about it, it's better if you see it with your own eyes.

Once you spawn at the showroom map, head to the right and use the warp stone to go to the school.

Wildlifec Screenshot 2022.07.03 - 20.36.23.36.png
There you'll find a lot of new things, I created. Some common things I made you can use in your own map. Npcs and scenes still eats a lot of fps but I included some for the lore as optional, you can disable them by pressing TAB and deleting the "Character and assets" group. I changed the whole group so if you still want to keep the old ones you can grab them here:

https://f95zone.to/threads/wild-lif...2022-adeptus-steve.3810/page-708#post-8321681

The map lacks of the new elements like event system yet, but my future plan is to include it inside the project.

FEATURES:
-Immersive school ambience (sound)
-Video system (you might want to check your teacher :p)
-Update or "Notice Board" feature which will show you the new updates of the map
-Lots of new rooms
-Lots of new objects
-Beautiful exterior view

MISSING:
-Event system
-Lights

FUTURE PLANS:
-Event system
-Lights
-Gym
-Restaurant
-More classrooms
-More objects

KNOWN BUGS:
-Npcs can get their body parts or clothes "stuck" while in an animation on loading, in this case turn off then on their visibility.
-If you press ESC (if you pause the game) ,the video file will stuck and gets laggy until it reaches its end.

SOME PHOTOS AND THE FILE:

Wildlifec Screenshot 2022.07.03 - 19.47.43.97.png
Wildlifec Screenshot 2022.07.03 - 19.48.00.11.png

Wildlifec Screenshot 2022.07.03 - 19.51.08.96.png
Wildlifec Screenshot 2022.07.03 - 19.52.02.61.png
Wildlifec Screenshot 2022.07.03 - 19.52.25.01.png
Wildlifec Screenshot 2022.07.03 - 19.53.18.92.png
Wildlifec Screenshot 2022.07.03 - 20.19.00.46.png

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
I shared a scene. In it, demonstrates the event system: Dialogue Options, Narration, Play Music at start of sex, then end music at end of sex, auto camera switching, and fade in and out.

Video Demo 1/2 - LINK:

Video Demo 2/2 - LINK:

ATTACH LINK TO JSON AND EXAMPLE CODE

Guys, please join their discord for $1.00 Patron cost. Then we can talk about some advanced event system concepts to make some wicked content (we can talk here too np). I'm all alone in #sandbox-talk! Get in there and let's exchange some ideas! If not no problem, I'll still share stuff here.

Last edited:

FeltTheNeed

Nov 22, 2021
Guys, please join their discord for $1.00 Patron cost.
How active is the official Wild Life Discord for sandbox map sharing?

I'm all alone in #sandbox-talk!
How many people are online in the official WL Discord compared to the unofficial WL Discord which this thread is more active.
A little over 10K people are Wild Life patrons with Discord access I would have thought it would be very active?
If so why are you alone in the #sandbox-talk channel? :-(

Last edited:

Rinter

Jul 30, 2018
DUDE, WHEN THE F95ZONE MAKES A GAME FROM A GAME... at this point, Wild Life is like fortnite
Devs may be onto something - make the game more and more open for community-made content to keep people engaged and interested with a constant stream of content being produced. Extends the game's longevity and buys the devs some time take care of some technical debt.

Just needs a couple more layers of depth + a good way to share content (we have for now but it's not going to scale well in its current state...).

FeltTheNeed

Nov 22, 2021
Just needs a couple more layers of depth + a good way to share content (we have for now but it's not going to scale well in its current state...).
Agreed, imagine if Wild Life had something similar to The Sims 4 Gallery or if someone envisions a better way.
Used for downloading of other peoples characters & sandbox creations, no manual extraction/install - all seamless in-game.
If such is possible it would cost hosting fees and take work resources away from other arguably more important priorities.
Maybe for a future roadmap but for now this thread & rentry or paying $1 to scroll on a Discord for user OC is what we got.

djr7

Mar 20, 2018
I think it would be really cool to get a community to contribute to a large game project, wouldn't be too hard to share files either since we can just make our own contributions and save them as as a custom collection

I'm currently working with some of the created levels to make a whole "game" experience. I've currently got..
- Patrolling Guards that you have to sneak around (will teleport you to jail if caught)
- Classic Dialogue system you progress with a key input
- NPC's that give you quests, with some immersive funny dialogue
- A few player choice options that changes the experience
- Repeatable Custom Sex scenes with cameras
- Working on some QTE mini-games
- Everything is currently HUD-less, meaning any button has it's own pop-up text bubble

Once I get more progress I'll share some examples that I have

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Iljah x Maya Piss In Mouth is the best animation, hands down. There is no competition. Iljah's physiology is unique, in that his piss holds special properties because of planet Kerpal. Other than that, he's completely useless fat bastard, always pissing in the mouths of all the prominent married women in the village.

VengefulKron

Aug 17, 2018
I think it would be really cool to get a community to contribute to a large game project, wouldn't be too hard to share files either since we can just make our own contributions and save them as as a custom collection

I'm currently working with some of the created levels to make a whole "game" experience. I've currently got..
- Patrolling Guards that you have to sneak around (will teleport you to jail if caught)
- Classic Dialogue system you progress with a key input
- NPC's that give you quests, with some immersive funny dialogue
- A few player choice options that changes the experience
- Repeatable Custom Sex scenes with cameras
- Working on some QTE mini-games
- Everything is currently HUD-less, meaning any button has it's own pop-up text bubble

Once I get more progress I'll share some examples that I have
Dang, have you finished all of these things already? That sounds like a lot of logic props.

Yoshimetzu

Jul 4, 2022
i actually ditched it. the new one is much better.

i plan to share it in the future but this is just a very very small part of an island which i want to script completely, with variable scenes depending on circumstances, as far as possible some hide and seek "quests" to unlock scenes and such. not sure if i will share it in the end, because that depends on how much i like the result myself.

so far...
it has a weather mechanic, which basically works via sleeping.

shows daytime, weather and on the bottom right hours passed since last blood moon. the orb besides it glows red during these 2 days/nights and the weather is also specific. the sea is blood red too and theres 100% fog.

a bathing scene in the morning when a char is showering is in there.
i cant get any closer or she will run :p
theres a chance for her boyfriend to join, via peek camera the scene is enabled. without boyfriend its a masturbation peekaboo.
during fog her boyfriend turns into a lizardman when he joins her, both chance based.
a questline to find a peeking boyfriend of a guard lady who is quite the whimp, sadly for the girlfriend. though during blood moon hes a werewolf so she might actually regret complaining. theres a chance that she ditches guard duty at noon to go behind the brushes into a small cave with her boyfriend. who knows what they are doing.

his is her after u found her boyfriend after a pretty simple find -> talk -> talk, which was a hell to script as an amateur because of the weather affecting scenes etc.
when she is on the couch instead of still sleeping in the morning, u can talk to her and basically choose the positions for the evening-fun with him. wont affect werewolf though. he doesnt listen to anyone but his knotty one.
again, cant get closer or they will stop. at a certain distance u can see the scream, any close though and they will stop and wolfy will be angry.
peeking-spots/cameras are a bit hidden.

below is the regular scene in the evening, which is based on the choice made when one talks to her in the morning when shes sitting on the couch. info sign to the left of her which shows choice if forgotten.

some other little stuff in there and right now its a vampire quest where one can choose from 2-3 vampire sissters and who to have a scene with. this realm is a part of it and i found the previous one wasnt really working out as a demonic, cursed realm.
a lot of trial and error.

just for the curious eyes some screenshots and again im not sure how well it turn out in the end so i dont know if i will share. it also depends on how well i can reset everything. i have reset events but its so much event stuff already that i am loosing trust in my own fingers.

cheers.
Where is the link sir

3.80 star(s) 172 Votes