AdeptusSteve

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Hey broskis, I dont know if you realized but if you dont like certain animations just dont watch them lol. gg ez.

I guess Iljah fans are blessed to the anonymous rich Iljah patron unless Steve is adding them at his own fruition. :p
I actually am. Sorry to anyone who gets triggered by this but I need to do some of the more niche stuff I like from time to time or I burn out quicker. After making so many hundreds of animations Id like to explore some more special themes you know? I hope I have your permission :HideThePain:

Oct 15, 2019
Hey broskis, I dont know if you realized but if you dont like certain animations just dont watch them lol. gg ez.

I actually am. Sorry to anyone who gets triggered by this but I need to do some of the more niche stuff I like from time to time or I burn out quicker. After making so many hundreds of animations Id like to explore some more special themes you know? I hope I have your permission :HideThePain:
Is there a chance, if female avatars get proper foot texture ? like sole texture, thank you.

Reactions: EdGuy69

FeltTheNeed

Nov 22, 2021

Understandable. Vanilla is just that... vanilla but nice at times to sprinkle on all sorts of Patreon approved colorful tasteful sprinkles and toppings or straight up try other flavors to keep things interesting, mint icecream, chocolate icecream, caramel, fruity tooty.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gita155

Mar 2, 2018
"• Sandbox editor: Objects can now be attached to character bones of poses and sex scenes"

can someone explain to me how this works?

Fzeren

Sep 25, 2020
Until recently when I seen Iljah pissing in various girls mouths I thought why but then someone told me they self-insert as Iljah.
They enjoy seeing sexy women being humiliated sexually by fat pieces of shit & corrupted as we see in other Maya/Iljah animations.
Yeah but him being overweight isn't really the problem, it's the way he is intentionally made to look off-putting in such an over-the-top way which makes me feel an overwhelming need to question it out loud :unsure:

The way the female chars react to the whole thing is kinda hot, though

Reactions: FeltTheNeed

AdeptusSteve

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Yeah but him being overweight isn't really the problem, it's the way he is intentionally made to look off-putting in such an over-the-top way which makes me feel an overwhelming need to question it out loud :unsure:

The way the female chars react to the whole thing is kinda hot, though
Personally I find IlJah is also a bit too much at times. Thats why I created Ziad. Much more approachable guy. When animating this content I actually now only use his model instead.

XyrexDread

Apr 10, 2022
What do you personally prefer them to be focusing on? Any specific kinks you have in mind?
first of all i would clean up the rotation.
many scenes are rotated despite most other scenes of the same type being the other way around. its so annoying when u try to make a complete "movie" and then scenes u want to use spin the characters around, turn to the other side and what not.

now, to suggest some general improvements/additions:

-i feel like a lot of scenes miss some more progress to them. there are a lot which dont have variations and/or minigames.

-zuri and all the female kerpali could use some real love too, generally. i feel that they have the fewest scenes and especially minigames, especially the big skeleton.

-generally scenes could be made more universal for similar skeletons too, like kral and sir wolf or missionary scenes for human skeletons who should have them.

-scene transitions need cleaning, especially with the transition-animation, which are very nice but it always resets the scene without actually transitioning over to it. i would first flesh all of that out to have a basis for new scenes, which could reduce work in the future.

-another thing which i cant imagine to only bother me is that there are many open ends which could use some finishing before completely new scenes are added.
just looking at all of the "fragmented" scenes, like some blowjobs, missionary types, standing types etc. feels like an artist who starts things but never fully finishes them.
its such a mess really, generally speaking.
worst case at some point there are lots of scenes with open ends and u try to make some nice "movies" from start to finish but u always cater towards the finishes available because there are so few.

above i tried to stay independent of my own taste, because i think these things would generally be appreciated by most people.

speaking about my own taste:
-i would love to see some more big kerpali scenes and for the love of the sexy god:
this is a fantasy-game so when he inserts a dick the size of her whole arm then where the hell is the bulging. salivarius has bulging so where the hell is it for all the other oversized dicks ?
generally large insertion is nice but it needs bulging.
i would go even further and wish for cumflation, not too extreme but a bit. retaining the bulge from large insertion for a while would do the job, no need to make her a sphere...

-i think we could use some more toy based lesbian scenes, especially if we get the option to swap the objects out.
fisting is also appreciated generally.

-i also like the rough kerpali scenes from sir wolf so anything that makes his knot happy is nice.
rough big kerpali scenes would surely be cool too.

-would be nice to have a female version too, a rough lizard lady for example.

-the bench/couch scenes could generally use more love too.

-finally, salivarius...give salivarius some more scenes. tentacle deserves more attention.

lastly i want to mention that i only like lesbian and hetero scenes so i would not wish for gay content concerning my above ideas/suggestions. its a waste for me since thats not my thing. no offense to those who like that content of course.

think that should be enough for now. sorry for the wall of text.

Last edited:

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017
New Sandbox save! Extract to OldWildLifeMap, then go to Oasis
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The idea:
The tower isn't hard to spot. It's not designed that well, however. I was inspired to make this since the new update apparently comes with new prototype objects under the architect tab. You'll see a few misalignments when you look at the tower from certain perspectives, so sorry about that lmao (should've used snap gridding ig). Yes, you can T spawn characters within the confines of the tower (albeit with a bit of trial and error), AND I added stairs in case you wanted to climb the tower yourself w/o need for the two portals.

Dark_Messiah

Apr 19, 2017
with the new updates game keeps crashing due to out of video memory error, I have a GTX 1080 8gb and until now the game ran without issues maxed out. Now, the game runs at perfect performance but i get that error and it crashes to desktop wtf. After further testing, it was my browser... really... a browser... most other games just make your game run slower, this one closes when it reaches the max gpu memory.

Last edited:
Reactions: Farofero

djr7

Mar 20, 2018
how do i import Jpg, PNG to Sandbox?
Find the image you want on your computer, drag that image into any web browser, next copy the web URL (which points to the file on your computer) and paste that link into the URL address of the image plane object you add in the game editor, sometimes if you have spaces in the file naming or folders it might not work

Reactions: gustavo2006

CyanParadigm

Aug 31, 2018
INTRODUCING THE INTERACTABLE COMIC DOUBLE-PACK:

Buckle up fuckers, it's about to get real.

This pack includes:
- 2 in-game playable comics
- Cheetah Breeding Camp Comic with 7 Scenes
- Succubus Cave Comic with 20+ Scenes
- "Time Princess" Zuri Skin
- Succubus skins for Maya and Shey

--

INTERACTABLE COMIC 1: The Cheetah Breeding Camp

"You're next up at the yearly Cheetah Breeding Camp ceremony, and one of its participants has got their eyes on you"

ezgif.com-gif-maker (1).gif

CHBC SC1.PNG

Includes the: "Time Princess" Zuri Skin
Time Princess.PNG

--

INTERACTABLE COMIC 2: The Succubus Cave

"Condemned to be a Succubus' slave after your sins in the overworld, you come to find it's not so bad."

succubussygif.gif
SC5.PNG SC6.PNG

--

Download ZIP below and feel free to share, modify, re-release, pack, etc. - enjoy!

Remember to like and leave feedback!

- CyanParadigm

VengefulKron

Aug 17, 2018
Great work.

I really wished devs would make proper tutorial on the event functions and variables, tutorial they have uploaded is very superficial and surface level and not really explaining the reasoning.
Tried to mess around with your map but really couldn't figure out the logic of who sends to who to be able to replicate functionality of your creation.
The logical flow isn't too complicated. (Then again, I program as a hobby, so I may be biased.)

When you press the "Talk" button on the character, it sends a 'NextStage' event. This runs an Event Function object. It sends the following events in order:

'GetStage' (Gets the value of the "(Var) Stage" prop, updating any props that rely on its value.)
'Add1ToStage' (Runs a math operation prop to add 1 to the "(Var) Stage" prop's value.)
'GetStage' (Updates all props that rely on "(Var) Stage" again, so that they have the new value.)
'TalkVisible' - 'false' (Sets the "Talk" button to be invisible. That way the player can't advance to the next stage until we want them to.)
'RunStage' (Runs multiple Condition props to check what the value of "(Var) Stage" is. The conditions run the events needed for each respective stage.)

From there the condition props manage the visibility of the speech bubble/talk button, which version of Maya is visible (standing/walking in place/walking forward), whether any transformers should move Maya, and anything else related to the 'quest'.'

EDIT: Since the new $10 update added a 'Vector Creator' prop, you would only need to use 1 transformer now, instead of the 2+ in the scene I posted. Only caveat being that the 'Vector Creator' requires a fair bit of extra logic.

Last edited:

CyanParadigm

Aug 31, 2018
The logical flow isn't too complicated. (Then again, I program as a hobby, so I may be biased.)

When you press the "Talk" button on the character, it sends a 'NextStage' event. This runs an Event Function object. It sends the following events in order:

'GetStage' (Gets the value of the "(Var) Stage" prop, updating any props that rely on its value.)
'Add1ToStage' (Runs a math operation prop to add 1 to the "(Var) Stage" prop's value.)
'GetStage' (Updates all props that rely on "(Var) Stage" again, so that they have the new value.)
'TalkVisible' - 'false' (Sets the "Talk" button to be invisible. That way the player can't advance to the next stage until we want them to.)
'RunStage' (Runs multiple Condition props to check what the value of "(Var) Stage" is. The conditions run the events needed for each respective stage.)

From there the condition props manage the visibility of the speech bubble/talk button, which version of Maya is visible (standing/walking in place/walking forward), whether any transformers should move Maya, and anything else related to the 'quest'.'

EDIT: Since the new $10 update added a 'Vector Creator' prop, you would only need to use 1 transformer now, instead of the 2+ in the scene I posted. Only caveat being that the 'Vector Creator' requires a fair bit of extra logic.
I'd hope they allow us to just write code soon, I was farting around with it, and even with experience coding in UE4 I was still confused lol.

CyanParadigm

Aug 31, 2018
Made something like an orcish stronghold this time, did a new scene with the cameras (they don't wobble if you look at them through the scene :cry:), a hidden room pulled with a lever and changeable weather as you climb up to the top. View attachment 1903152 View attachment 1903153 View attachment 1903154 View attachment 1903156 View attachment 1903158 View attachment 1903159 View attachment 1903160 View attachment 1903161 View attachment 1903162 View attachment 1903164 View attachment 1903165 View attachment 1903166 View attachment 1903167
Great stuff man

3.80 star(s) 172 Votes