Kamilgar

Oct 26, 2018
I wonder if these types of negative performance encounters were happening in WL builds prior to Sandbox 2.0/Unreal 4.72.
What happens if you just leave Wild Life window active in empty showroom idle but don't use sandbox editor mode?
How many objects items, characters etc were you adding to a map etc, FisherVillage or happens in Showroom too?

These past few builds I've seen odd issues I wasn't having before: All textures blurring after half an hour of play on FisherVillage sandboxing a small Beach House/Cave Hideout map and for the first time ever while in Wild Life I had BSOD after playing with automation events, I wish I had more helpful info to provide to Steve in case these are worth investigating or if it's just us.

Would Wild Life benefit from having some sort of in-game Bug Reporter that zips up current scene/map, details, logs, screenshot and a text input box for the player to give a short description of the issue and a submit button that Steve could use to investigate in case these aren't flukes. Such in-game bug reporters are in other titles around F95 and Steam Early Access games.

I have 32GB of DDR4, 3070 Ti, I want to conduct tests on old & newest build to see if my WL has this supposed RAM overflow.
Of course keeping in mind this game is not final, fully optimized and new problems are common in all work in progress games.
Would Wild Life moving to Unreal 5 escalate these issues or improve some such given it's supposed newer/better tech...?

Questions for those who are more technically knowledgeable and well conversed around such I suppose we won't know until then.
In my case the problem appeared in story mode, I have an older PC with I7-3770, 8GB RAM and a R9 380 4GB and i have to set most stuff on lower quality to run WL but it works. :)

The first attempts to run the game was when the mc in story mode was that flying female, so that was before the sandbox/engine update and i had no stuttering followed by a hard freeze so far, then i took a very long break on testing the game and that problem appeared 2-3 versions away. When the game freeze i am not able to tab out only a hard restart "helps". I never tried the sandbox mode so not sure if that problem would appear there.

I gonna try the latest version in the next days then i will write if that happens again.

Reactions: FeltTheNeed

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
so is there a reason we can't build characters? if we could change looks we basically can change a female to look like Max for example, the new max will have the female body skeleton which means no need to create the same animations for gay scenes because they are the same as stright male/monster vs female scenes and gg..

I just don't get why we don't have something like this :/

why-god-why.jpg

Last edited:

XyrexDread

Apr 10, 2022
Can you give specific examples of what you want to do? What sexual scenario are you trying to make?

(snip)

The developer who is making all this stuff is BRILLIANT, that dude can crank out code like crazy, but he needs people like you to join his discord and leave critical and detailed feedback.

Sandbox is going to suffer greatly if people don't get in there and leave highly detailed feedback.

I can't be the only one in their yapping my mouth. I need to know there are other people who think like me.
direct control over the scenes settings via external event modifiers/objects.
like we can now changes colors and material types via the new event objects, just for scene settings and poses. this would align with the other suggestion about fusing poses with spawnable npcs for example.

i also havent found a way to make a certain scene send a value over to a receiver.
it works on every scene change but i wish we could define a specific one to send a value.
for example a scene is finished completely and wouldnt loop, so after the last part played it sends a value.
just an option to do this with potentially every single one.

this is the only place where i can drop suggestions.

baho6

May 6, 2021
Okay and this has been asked for a while including on their reddit, idk about their discord, why no option to make specific characters in the sex scene invisible?
It would be possible at least at the stage of choosing a character, choose an invisibility.

Mimas

Oct 23, 2018
Bonjour, Faite avançai l'histoire du jeux un peu, parce que sa deviens lassant votre sandbox...

djr7

Mar 20, 2018
I've noticed that the portal's are a bit finnicky in this build and require you to walk through them a few times to work, one workaround I've found is to add a transformer to the portal and make it constantly flipping/rotating so that it ensures a collision with the player

Reality4

May 18, 2021
Okay and this has been asked for a while including on their reddit, idk about their discord, why no option to make specific characters in the sex scene invisible?
No idea, I've been wanting a feature like this forever and I'm certain there are a lot of others with the same wish. But they seem hesitant to implement something along those lines. I think it would open up a ton of possibilities for making creative scenes...

• Angry
Reactions: Fuchsschweif

Rinter

Jul 30, 2018
INTRODUCING:

The Cheetah Breeding Camp Interactable Comic

Features:

- 7 Sexy Written Scenes
- The "Time Princess" Zuri Skin

Download ZIP below and feel free to share, modify, re-release, pack, etc. - enjoy!

Remember to like and leave feedback!

--

- CyanParadigm

Loved it, nice work! Wouldn't mind seeing some more projects like that posted (y)
One suggestion: could bury a cumshot particle emitter right where the action is (pointed down towards the ground) for the climax pose, if you wanted to make it extra saucy.

Reactions: CyanParadigm

CyanParadigm

Aug 31, 2018
Loved it, nice work! Wouldn't mind seeing some more projects like that posted (y)
One suggestion: could bury a cumshot particle emitter right where the action is (pointed down towards the ground) for the climax pose, if you wanted to make it extra saucy.
Thank you! I may start doing that going forward

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes