Reality4

May 18, 2021
Okay and this has been asked for a while including on their reddit, idk about their discord, why no option to make specific characters in the sex scene invisible?
No idea, I've been wanting a feature like this forever and I'm certain there are a lot of others with the same wish. But they seem hesitant to implement something along those lines. I think it would open up a ton of possibilities for making creative scenes...

• Angry
Reactions: Fuchsschweif

Rinter

Jul 30, 2018
INTRODUCING:

The Cheetah Breeding Camp Interactable Comic

Features:

- 7 Sexy Written Scenes
- The "Time Princess" Zuri Skin

Download ZIP below and feel free to share, modify, re-release, pack, etc. - enjoy!

Remember to like and leave feedback!

--

- CyanParadigm

Loved it, nice work! Wouldn't mind seeing some more projects like that posted (y)
One suggestion: could bury a cumshot particle emitter right where the action is (pointed down towards the ground) for the climax pose, if you wanted to make it extra saucy.

Reactions: CyanParadigm

CyanParadigm

Aug 31, 2018
Loved it, nice work! Wouldn't mind seeing some more projects like that posted (y)
One suggestion: could bury a cumshot particle emitter right where the action is (pointed down towards the ground) for the climax pose, if you wanted to make it extra saucy.
Thank you! I may start doing that going forward

FeltTheNeed

Nov 22, 2021
Iljah... dear god why?
Fat ugly bastard characters and their personality types are enjoyed the same way others find liking in things as Futa or NTR.

Until recently when I seen Iljah pissing in various girls mouths I thought why but then someone told me they self-insert as Iljah.
They enjoy seeing sexy women being humiliated sexually by fat pieces of shit & corrupted as we see in other Maya/Iljah animations.

THIS DUDE MAKES HOW MUCH A MONTH??? HOLY SHIT
It's a team of based weirdos working on Wild Life, I believe a picture of some of the team is viewable on Patreon post.
Despite the various criticisms shared throughout this thread they're on a continuous positive climb, people love the game.

Stats.png

alright so the new even system is cool and all but why...?
Similar reasons if you've ever played with Redstone in Minecraft, it allows smart, creative people freedom to do unique things.
If one only cares for the least amount of effort/time for maximum amount of fun/coom then such systems isn't for everyone.
But this new system is welcomed by those who do enjoy games with good sandbox features/in-game user creation tools.

Last edited:

GEr01

Jan 29, 2022
I made this as a test for using the automation tools with characters.

View attachment 1899160
Quest Design Test

Press on the NPC Maya and her speech bubble will update to talk to you. She will walk to a set point, and ask you to fetch an item for her. Once you get the item, she will give you a sex scene as a reward.

- Fixed NPC walking at an angle.
- Added floating indicator when the NPC can be talked to.
- Made the player actually hold the item when fetching it for the NPC.
Great work.

I really wished devs would make proper tutorial on the event functions and variables, tutorial they have uploaded is very superficial and surface level and not really explaining the reasoning.
Tried to mess around with your map but really couldn't figure out the logic of who sends to who to be able to replicate functionality of your creation.

XyrexDread

Apr 10, 2022
Remember when this dude said the game is gonna be vanilla and now we an animation of the ugliest motherfucker on that alien planet pissing in Mayas mouth lol
actually...i would prefer them leaving such animations out.

pissing is not far away from shitting and i would prefer them to not focus on that "shit", literally.
i dont know how many people actually want this kink in the game but personally i would consider this a waste of time and punch in the own stomach.

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017
i would prefer them leaving such animations out.
Well, for me, I actually like it, and I'm sure many others share the same sentiment.

It is quite different from their usual anims though, but the devs probably added it to fulfill a wealthy patron's request. If you have a problem with it, then you might as well donate and request your own animation lmao. Afaik, donating a hundred gives you the privilege of requesting a specific animation of your own desires.

Last edited:

FeltTheNeed

Nov 22, 2021
actually...i would prefer them leaving such animations out.
pissing is not far away from shitting and i would prefer them to not focus on that "shit", literally.
i dont know how many people actually want this kink in the game
What do you personally prefer them to be focusing on? Any specific kinks you have in mind?

Afaik, donating a hundred gives you the privilege of requesting a specific animation of your own desires.
Image.jpg
There has been an uptick in Iljah animations lately...
I guess Iljah fans are blessed to the anonymous rich Iljah patron unless Steve is adding them at his own fruition. :p

3.80 star(s) 172 Votes