exter

May 29, 2017
omfg will you give it a rest already? You've posted the last two days, that you dont like the fact that one of the developers made pong inside of their sandbox. We get it, you think its stupid, even though this developer could have done that in his free time just to mess around and see if it would work. You almost act like the whole wildlife team works on pong now.

My personal oppinion about it btw., I think its great. Having a sandbox system that can be controlled by the player down to that level makes me excited to see, what others with programming experience will come up with in the future, when there is even more stuff in the sandbox. It could be a great way for others to make their own games/storys with the sandbox and share them, similar to what people already do with something like HoneySelect/TK17 or even short storys made in RenPy by using modded Skyrim.

More stuff for people to get their hands on and mess around with is not a bad thing.

FeltTheNeed

Nov 22, 2021
Imagine if icch_howw created playable Pacman or Tetris in the sandbox, nightmare brain aneurysm fuel for hakarlman.
You've stated your subjective criticisms of the sandbox in its current WIP state, visually and in text detail proposed your ideas/suggestions of improving it, now it's up to the CV team to take it or parts of it into consideration for the future.
But I don't see how posting images like that after all you've already said is helping benefit anyone but your own humor?

t. someone that actually agrees with some of what you've said but is growing weary of your personal sandbox dilemmas dragging through multiple pages.

HueofColor

Apr 16, 2020
View attachment 1922576

Ignorance is bliss. :HideThePain: I applaud your optimism.

View attachment 1922570

:WutFace:Noooooooo!!! :WutFace::KEK:

EDIT: Guys, I want to apologize. WAIT, NO I DON'T. HERE IS ANOTHER MEME!! hahahah

View attachment 1922590

View attachment 1922596
Cute...

My guy, your being an ass. By being an ass you are being unproductive. Sink that in.
No one wants to listen to your ideas no mater the quality at this point, because they lost all merit.
You came in abrasive and rude, without all the information and refuse to listen to other people correcting you. (maybe they read the situation better)

Now you are being cute, in a way a pest can be endearing for short while.
Stop while your so far behind. Maybe you'll survive with a bit of dignity.

• Angry
Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

Chimehra

Nov 3, 2019
Neat and giggly! (y)
It seems odd to to me that Player Manager can't be used to hide the player character visibility during this even though it appears to have an option to do such but doesn't function as expected(?) meaning in the background of this scene you see Maya (or Morris if you spawned and possessed) standing there behind them while this scene takes place, unless I'm doing something wrong? xD
Yea, i tried it too with the player manager. I guess there are some features still missing to build impressive scenes. Additionally i expect something for the future that lets you prepare the player for a level, and play as max or maya, initialize clothes and so on.

exter

May 29, 2017
Honestly, at this point it would be such a meme to see a new arcade machine included with each new update until we have a 80s/90s style arcade hall full of them. Just imagine how utterly insane that guy is going to become.
AdeptusSteve i vote for space invaders next :ROFLMAO:

Drew242

Dec 7, 2021
I'm gonna try it one last time. Can anyone help me with lunching game in VR? It's just loading and never start in headset. But on my PC is already playable

exter

May 29, 2017
I'm gonna try it one last time. Can anyone help me with lunching game in VR? It's just loading and never start in headset. But on my PC is already playable
Try pressing alt + 0 (zero) while in game and with the headset running. You can change the keys in the input settings close to the bottom, its called "toggle stero rendering".
Btw, try using the search bar at the top of the page next time. This question was answered tons of times already.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
man, now that the other dude that kept spamming technicalities constantly in multiple game forums is gone, we got another one that religiously mocks possibly the most hard working devs in this entire industry
I hope they give us a way to code minecraft in WL just to give you more post material :KEK:

Reactions: Janzani

Drew242

Dec 7, 2021
Try pressing alt + 0 (zero) while in game and with the headset running. You can change the keys in the input settings close to the bottom, its called "toggle stero rendering".
Btw, try using the search bar at the top of the page next time. This question was answered tons of times already.
Thank you, but I have already tried this. But nothing happened. It is still loading in my headset, but running on PC

exter

May 29, 2017
Thank you, but I have already tried this. But nothing happened. It is still loading in my headset, but running on PC
Which headset do you use? I use the Index and it works fine, maybe its your headset, that doesnt work correctly? Then it would be best to ask the developers if yours is even supported (2 of them check this forum from time to time). However, i dont think they really worked on VR lately and its just something that exists at the moment. Also, do you start your VR before starting wildlife? I usually just start the game and VR starts on its own, but maybe thats just me. Last thing i can think of is to rebind the key combination for it and see if it works then.

sayanora89

Mar 2, 2022
Hey everyone, so i would like to share with you with my very first project using the new event systems. It has elements and ideas taken from most of the works being posted here in the forums (ya i'm too lazy to create most of these props and customizations but at least i've made a nice event system at least for me to be proud:p) so shout out to everyone who contributed here and are still sharing their thoughts, and special thanks to FeltTheNeed for archiving all these nice sandboxes in one place. Hope u like my work :)

Be sure to place it in the Showroom folder

Last edited:

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
I wish sex physics were so advanced that user could assemble a sex scene simply by arranging characters the same way as in pose editor. View attachment 1923704
But the technology is not there yet.
View attachment 1923706
IMO, the most intuitive way to accomplish what you want is:
1. Having them all in a Party.
2. Have a party UI manager.
3. From the party UI, you drag and drop each NPC, by text name or icon, to and from SOLO/VOYEUR/DUO/GROUP categories, so they swap positions on the fly, and you can even drag Designations of GIVER or TAKER.

It would be highly intuitive and allow for rapid pose swapping based on who is the top and who is bottom.

This is probably something they will do after single player is finished. I don't see any other way to do it. But who knows.

Honestly, at this point it would be such a meme to see a new arcade machine included with each new update until we have a 80s/90s style arcade hall full of them. Just imagine how utterly insane that guy is going to become.
At least make it Street Fighter 2, so we can see Chun Li's sexy legs.

CyanParadigm

Aug 31, 2018
space invaders would be hilarious just to watch that guy lose his shit lmao

3.80 star(s) 172 Votes