FeltTheNeed

Nov 22, 2021
Hey everyone, so i would like to share with you with my very first project using the new event systems. It has elements and ideas taken from most of the works being posted here in the forums (ya i'm too lazy to create most of these props and customizations but at least i've made a nice event system at least for me to be proud:p) so shout out to everyone who contributed here and are still sharing their thoughts, and special thanks to FeltTheNeed for archiving all these nice sandboxes in one place. Hope u like my work :)
Cool to see you blend together shared contributions by other people into your own project like that, that's how one learns. (y)
Neat party music selection too even adding an extra 4th button so you could slip in that extra track haha, nice. Keep it up.

• Red Heart
Reactions: sayanora89

Drew242

Dec 7, 2021
Which headset do you use? I use the Index and it works fine, maybe its your headset, that doesnt work correctly? Then it would be best to ask the developers if yours is even supported (2 of them check this forum from time to time). However, i dont think they really worked on VR lately and its just something that exists at the moment. Also, do you start your VR before starting wildlife? I usually just start the game and VR starts on its own, but maybe thats just me. Last thing i can think of is to rebind the key combination for it and see if it works then.
I have HTC Vive Pro. I don't think that one of the most popular headset isn't supported. Tried it all ways. Start headset first, then game and headset from game. Nothing works. I don't think that problem is binding, when it can't even start

Apr 3, 2022
so an idea crossed my mind for two more lizardmen models,
first is a big crocodile man using the minotaur animations
second is a smaller gecko or skink using the goatman's animations

FeltTheNeed

Nov 22, 2021
I have a fatal error when I want to load, anyone knows why?
complete shot in the dark here, but i think it's either your Ram or your VRam that can't handle the quantity of elements in the build
This may be because the ship has 15 000 objects
Yeah.. I'll add a little warning to the map list, if one is using 8GB or less for system RAM or GPU VRAM well... :HideThePain: upgrade when possible.
Sped up clip it took me around 1min 20 seconds to load on a Samsung Pro SSD, imagine loading off a HDD.

View attachment Galleon by Koshmar.mp4

Apr 10, 2022
I'd love to run this game (build 2022.07.01 posted here) in VR with the Quest 2, but loading Steam VR, then the Oculus app, then run the game and the Quest goes black, I see the game running on the computer display, I've tried default shortcuts, custom shortcuts to enable stereo rendering and nothing, does nothing, headset has a black screen and the game continues playing on the display without any change at all...

Am I missing something? Help please. T_T

Reactions: kep31
Apr 10, 2022
There's any custom character or mod character now?
You can customize almost every character, by choosing the skeleton, skin, and outfit, somewhat good variety of options that will let you in example turn Shorty or Maya into someone else. Even Djablo is somewhat customizable.

3.80 star(s) 172 Votes