12345stat

May 18, 2022
What's with the voice over of the sex scenes? All characters have 3 voices for all of them. If anyone has a connection to the developer, what do they think of a good voiceover?

Reactions: afregar

HueofColor

Apr 16, 2020
Its a mix of all. Its definitely a lot more productive to follow ones own inspiration from time to time. We do certainly take in feedback from the community and try our best to work in suggestions and requests. We do have a very big community however and are only 2 animators: svenni and me, myself not even animating fulltime, so there is only so much we can do in addition to all the other tasks.
If any of you has any ideas of what they would like to see done Id be happy to take that into consideration. I see two people here complaining about the lack of Maya Kral content. Anything specific you had in mind? Throw me some ideas and Ill see how to best incorporate them into the feedback from discord and patreon and our personal ideas.
Or what about Wall-leaning poses, table themed, things that sandbox creators can get creative with.

Humpy The Cat

May 30, 2021
What's with the voice over of the sex scenes? All characters have 3 voices for all of them. If anyone has a connection to the developer, what do they think of a good voiceover?
This is one of the areas the game is lacking in. Also the animations are such short loops that when you speed many of them up they look rather silly especially the facial animations.

Reactions: Janzani

baho6

May 6, 2021
I don't know if anyone else has noticed but I think 've found a new bug.
All of the scenes I've created are controlled by a lever so you can switch it back and it'll cancel the cameras and sometimes the animation. Now although its great that when possessing the cameras you get sounds again now, I've noticed that you lose control of your character (which wasn't the case before). Now I can't just press E again to turn of the switch, I have to TAB in and out of the menu before I can hit the switch to turn off the timers and the cameras. I'm not sure if this was in intentional but I'm pretty sure that's what happening now.

Edit: You can still use E to turn the switch back off but only when the switch is visible on screen. (not very often in this case)
Yes, I also noticed this when the animations stopped changing, but when exactly the button (lever) is in the frame, then the switching works. But with different camera directions, this is difficult to achieve. In this case, you can use the trigger zone, and jump on it, what would it be considered as a switch ..

Apr 10, 2021
And I was keep wondering "Why does he look familiar?" Lol now I know
For those wondering this is obviously Ziad (I mean Iljah is extremely ugly and you can tell) And the man in the pictures of black and white is a known mob gangster Al Capone. The third guy is actor Bob Hoskins, playing Eddie Valiant from Roger Rabbit.
Just removing the beard from Ziad I was staring at him cause he looked familiar and then my brain goes "Eddie Valiant" then oh wait but Bob Hoskins looks like Al Capone, and then looking at the pictures of Al Capone I gasped at how much Ziad looks like Al Capone.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

saintplecing

Mar 14, 2019
It was a pain to browse 70+ pages just to find all the sandbox maps nice people here have created and shared for us.
To save others from similar hassle I created a list of all maps/scenes posted since the release of the new sandbox.

I hope this helps, work smarter not harder. :WeSmart:
why do i get error 402 payment required sir?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FeltTheNeed

fragburner

Dec 19, 2020
Fantastic update!
But I'm slightly disappointed that we didn't get Rawn x Rawn animations. I kind of expected those when the hyena was added.

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
I haven't played this in probably close to a year now, but just curious if the dev has developed the story mode at all? or is their focus mostly on the sandbox aspect?

FeltTheNeed

Nov 22, 2021
why do i get error 402 payment required sir?
No idea, the sandbox map list is 100% free there is no payment at all required and other members here can vouch for that.
If it's still happening can you provide a screenshot? Over 25000+ visits to the list and the first anyone is reporting such.

here my temple map, I fixed it from my first map village actually if you are interested. I don't have a good screenshot, maybe you can check the video below to see it correctly
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 1982053
I'm liking the pretty interior of the main temple, the open empty area in the middle could be used to stage a bonfire and dance.
At night it's also pretty how the statues are lit, good job, added the link to the video on the map list.

It's a live action 3d game, there is no way to make a compressed version...
There are various repack compression freaks out there such as FitGirl, DODI and others that could if they chose to do so.

Reactions: killing1231

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
No idea, the sandbox map list is 100% free there is no payment at all required and other members here can vouch for that.
If it's still happening can you provide a screenshot? Over 25000+ visits to the list and the first anyone is reporting such.

I'm liking the pretty interior of the main temple, the open empty area in the middle could be used to stage a bonfire and dance.
At night it's also pretty how the statues are lit, good job, added the link to the video on the map list.

There are various repack compression freaks out there such as FitGirl, DODI and others that could if they chose to do so.
They compress the installation files, the game still fills the same space in your hard drive once installed...

Reactions: he_found_you
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes