killing1231

Jun 10, 2021
I'm liking the pretty interior of the main temple, the open empty area in the middle could be used to stage a bonfire and dance.
At night it's also pretty how the statues are lit, good job, added the link to the video on the map list.
I have more ideas but I can't build more because it really rapes fps

FeltTheNeed

Nov 22, 2021
They compress the installation files, the game still fills the same space in your hard drive once installed...
I assumed they meant for downloading a compressed smaller file as they may have very slow internet for 12GB.

I have more ideas but I can't build more because it really rapes fps
There's room for it, I don't know what your hardware is but for me your map is performing a solid 60-80 FPS.

Reactions: punhetas

killing1231

Jun 10, 2021
There's room for it, I don't know what your hardware is but for me your map is performing a solid 60-80 FPS.
i'm glad for that, because it proves it's right to delete all NPCs, actually i built more than that and then.. delete, i delete when i feel my fps drops below 50- 60. I use a 12gen i5 and rtx3060 by the way

SeerOfMind13

Oct 29, 2019
Whenever i launch the game on the past 2 updates it just sits at the loading screen forever. Nothing after 5 minutes. Any fix?

the icon on the taskbar doesnt even show up. Just an empty window

Last edited:

FeltTheNeed

Nov 22, 2021
i'm glad for that, because it proves it's right to delete all NPCs, actually i built more than that and then.. delete, i delete when i feel my fps drops below 50- 60. I use a 12gen i5 and rtx3060 by the way
Did you try using trigger zones to set visibility of NPCs to hidden when they don't need to be seen, it helps boost FPS.
For a good example of how that's done effectively see Sex Party House by GEr01 and the comparison I did here.

instead of clicking direct download, click the name which usually takes you to a link of the post where the file is attached and just download from there
Are there issues using the direct download links?

FeltTheNeed

Nov 22, 2021
if its linked directly to f95zone attachments you get this message
View attachment 1982513
Well damn it never used to do that until now, from what I tested direct links work fine so long as one is logged into F95zone?
If we have to scrap direct links that's going to suck as they're nice for quick downloading of maps in succession for new players.
Wild Life Discord direct links still work, I'll message a F95zone staff member and ask about it, thanks for letting me know. :HideThePain:

Edit: Good news, F95zone staff have let me know they've resolved the issue it should not happen anymore. Happy downloading.

Last edited:

FeltTheNeed

Nov 22, 2021
FYI: An amazing creation by talented HAU RUCK (Wild Life Discord) has been released and added to the list.
It's extremely impressive both externally and internally and they're not even done with it yet, go check it out. :PogChamp:

Airship by HAU RUCK.jpg

(Screenshot by myself taken on The Forbidden Atoll Remastered map by Colonel Jensen)

From WL Discord.png

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I never try custom sandbox map before. Any recommended for a map that have good lighting and are performance friendly? The Old wild life map is the only I'm getting good fps 50-60 fps. All the other map will drop fps below 30. (GTX 1060 3GB)

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
Lmao. Every time I click something on the menu, I have to tab out and then back in again to get anything to transition. Thought fullscreen might have been the issue, so turned fullscreen off only for the game to crash. Nice

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
Wild Life moving more to the sandbox since last updates. Cool to see the huge progress so far
Maybe sandbox is better. Because players can create some content. Which means free work done for them. I'm not complaining, it's actually a great feature.

Can we keep Wild Life forum only for the game and MAPS + PRESETS or whatever on a seperate forum ?

I get that you want to share ur map and seek attention, but I rather get information on the game and the future improvements.
Sex poses, bugs etc etc.... Thank you!
How do we petition for an area in the latest updates? https://f95zone.to/sam/latest_alpha/#/cat=assets/page=1

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes