EdGuy69

Jun 28, 2022
...I have ..literally a NASA computer okay... 3090ti 16 core i7.. this fuqqing game literally melts my machine..wth.. my GPU hits 80 celsius running this shit where as pretty much anything else on planet earth that is poorly optimized brings my GPU to make 50-65 celsius.. I checked my GPU usage while running this game.. with framerate capped at 60 and the usage was 99%.. like holy shit.. they need to do like.. just a little bit of optimization.. because this is insane
How? What are you trying to load?

Nisama3DX

Jul 2, 2017
...I have ..literally a NASA computer okay... 3090ti 16 core i7.. this fuqqing game literally melts my machine..wth.. my GPU hits 80 celsius running this shit where as pretty much anything else on planet earth that is poorly optimized brings my GPU to make 50-65 celsius.. I checked my GPU usage while running this game.. with framerate capped at 60 and the usage was 99%.. like holy shit.. they need to do like.. just a little bit of optimization.. because this is insane
Have you tried turning off the fur setting? I got a great pc as well, but once i get certain characters with fur on it starts to choke harder than maya on minotaurs dick

ConejoSSJ

Nov 4, 2019
Will the game have the language added to Spanish one day? is that the truth is that I do not understand anything that I have to do because I do not read English, many games ignore it because they do not put the language that follows after English, many people speak Spanish, and we play, but not many of us understand even using a translator, because it is difficult to turn on the cell phone from time to time just to translate something that some applications do not translate, the game really has great potential, I have seen good and bad things, the bad things are that I don't know if it's just me but the game It's not going well for me, it doesn't run smoothly, it's laggy, the truth would be great if they put a patch to make it play better, it would be great, I have some more questions, but I'll only do those 2 nothing more, thanks in advance

AlexChiter

Jul 28, 2018
Will the game have the language added to Spanish one day? is that the truth is that I do not understand anything that I have to do because I do not read English, many games ignore it because they do not put the language that follows after English, many people speak Spanish, and we play, but not many of us understand even using a translator, because it is difficult to turn on the cell phone from time to time just to translate something that some applications do not translate, the game really has great potential, I have seen good and bad things, the bad things are that I don't know if it's just me but the game It's not going well for me, it doesn't run smoothly, it's laggy, the truth would be great if they put a patch to make it play better, it would be great, I have some more questions, but I'll only do those 2 nothing more, thanks in advance
can you just start learning English ?

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
I want this game to have a toolkit that allows deep editing of the character's face or something like that... and high heels, if that happens I bet you'll have to replay the entire list animation.
Every human character looks basically the same, it's actually quite unappealing. Combine that with all the poorly made hairs and skins and yeah characters just don't look good.

This game desperately needs some tool kits so modders can make their own skins and hairs and other textures or whatever else.

SpicyHotBeef

Mar 13, 2020
Iljah x Maya and the goatmen gb scenes are greaaaaat

Hopefully we get better smaller breasts customization in the future. Right now shrinking the breasts seems awkward.

Reactions: Apice

Syko.169

Nov 7, 2021
Imagined Small village
[!] Note : Turn Game Music to 0 Before launching the map, the map contains a themed music in background
[!] All characters are set to default preset for you to customize (Target : poses/sex scenes - change to your favorite preset)
props used :
-Vark's Stable by Yakman#8812
-Various Character Props (Player Follower) by Lateralus#9290
- Some Wooden Houses by Markus55
- Some Buildings by hjake#6113
- Cart V3.5 by Kenevra#0412
- Bridal Bed by Kenevra#0412
- Maison En boue by Kenevra#0412
- Chefs House 01 by Kenevra#0412
- Bed by Yakman#8812
Here is an updated version of the map [expanded]
[!] lots of props added not recommended for potato pc
i have a 1060 6gb, i54570 and a 16gb ram = running at 20 Fps
[!] as the prev the characters are default
FeltTheNeed

Reactions: FeltTheNeed

Raves_Huskie

Mar 28, 2020
Can we at least please post the updated build link of this game so that also other torrent download software can recognize it like MEGA perhaps?

HueofColor

Apr 16, 2020
This "game" is great and has one of the best sandboxes of its type. But do they know what they are going to do with all these characters in the main story?
I imagine so. If you look at the character ledgend in the sex animation menu, they list characters never before seen. Bol has four more characters that use his body, the minotaur has six names not seen before, many many more. They have plans, and they've even said so that the character list is finished behind the scenes, now they are realizing them.

Oct 12, 2018
So, I've seen this game around for ages now, and tried a couple of past demos, but beyond just sandbox/walk up and start animations, what kind of gameplay is there currently really? And is sex actually implemented really at all in to gameplay like combat/defeat, or simply just approaching people and getting into sex either through dialogue choices, or well, just starting up sex?

Petepanned1

Jun 25, 2020
So, I've seen this game around for ages now, and tried a couple of past demos, but beyond just sandbox/walk up and start animations, what kind of gameplay is there currently really? And is sex actually implemented really at all in to gameplay like combat/defeat, or simply just approaching people and getting into sex either through dialogue choices, or well, just starting up sex?
It's just a sandbox gallery, dunno if more is planned, and even if it is you know how it goes with this kinda thing

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes