RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
I wish we got more positions for all characters so we can have a sort of better emulator of sex scenes across characters. Been trying to recreate a missionary animation with Shey Futa being the reciever and Im strugling to find a proper one XD

Reactions: MoreNow
Mar 18, 2018
Isn't it kinda a problem when a content creator is payed A LOT of money to do nothing?
I don't give a fluck if Steve does this crap to re-energize, the fugger is being payed to do something and he isn't.

If he wanted to do his own shid his should stop the patreon and do his own thing. Peeps are paying good money for content Steve likes, not themselves.

Its like paying 10$ for a coffee flavor you prefer, but instead getting the flavor you hate most.
Its a problem, a REALLY big problem.

Communities of different sexual preference are being ignored because Steve wants to create shit nobody specifically payed for while paying for it.
Adding shid tons of futa content that nobody wanted, or piss fetish content content that a VERY small amount of people enjoy.

Whats next? SHIT on face? For the love of god, Steve should fuck off if this is the direction the game is going.
Your being payed, PAYED! Do what you're requested, its insulting to people who waste their money on this.

Adding clothes that serve no purpose other than screenshot potential and fetishes when you know you're gonna strip it off anyway, creating new characters that honestly are worse made than the originals, skeletal types that don't share the same animations with each other.

Homo content is basically non-existent, while les, futa, and beast content are thriving. A fuggin cucumber, pillory, and random furniture animations?

Lets not forget ignoring proper proportions for male and female alike. Like max or tommas ass/thighs, maya and shey's muscles and boobs.

Clothes consistently clipping while at MAX graphics, hair with less detail and physics then saints row IV.

Photomode which serves literally ONE purpose, not even talking about Steve's shitty preferences anymore.

If you're good at what you do and expect to be payed for what you like on this or any platform, then you're fuggin mistaken.

Signed up to give these people what they want, not what you want. I payed for a frappuccino, I'm getting my fuggin frappuccino.
You are an entitled, spoiled, and greedy piece of shit.

This has been a message from 99% of the people that view this thread.

locoraptus_69

Jan 26, 2021
Communities of different sexual preference are being ignored because Steve wants to create shit nobody specifically payed for while paying for it.
I don't know what you're talking about, everything I requested is being implemented into the game. If you don't like the Author's tastes, then maybe don't follow his projects? I'll happily keep paying Adeptus forever and I intend on paying more as my financial situation improves.

bobbot

May 10, 2018
Check is it work or not.
seems to be busted for me tried to add it via open url option yelled it was corrupt ok then i tried to see if there was a way to download that as f95 zone would be like ok you want to open the attachment here you go had to rightclick and save link as which likely cocked it up i bet as it yelled file corrupt again... might be my torrent client of choice. but could someone explain the likely causes for me like im an idiot incase its user error?

Reactions: locoraptus_69

j0xssdf3

Jul 24, 2019
seems to be busted for me tried to add it via open url option yelled it was corrupt ok then i tried to see if there was a way to download that as f95 zone would be like ok you want to open the attachment here you go had to rightclick and save link as which likely cocked it up i bet as it yelled file corrupt again... might be my torrent client of choice. but could someone explain the likely causes for me like im an idiot incase its user error?
Open the file in your browser, right click, save page as, change the drop down menu from .txt to any file format, and save. Should work then.

Isn't it kinda a problem when a content creator is payed A LOT of money to do nothing?
I don't give a fluck if Steve does this crap to re-energize, the fugger is being payed to do something and he isn't.

If he wanted to do his own shid his should stop the patreon and do his own thing. Peeps are paying good money for content Steve likes, not themselves.

Its like paying 10$ for a coffee flavor you prefer, but instead getting the flavor you hate most.
Its a problem, a REALLY big problem.

Adding shid tons of futa content that nobody wanted, or piss fetish content content that a VERY small amount of people enjoy.

Whats next? SHIT on face? For the love of god, Steve should fuck off if this is the direction the game is going.
Your being payed, PAYED! Do what you're requested, its insulting to people who waste their money on this.

Adding clothes that serve no purpose other than screenshot potential and fetishes when you know you're gonna strip it off anyway, creating new characters that honestly are worse made than the originals, skeletal types that don't share the same animations with each other.

Homo content is basically non-existent, while les, futa, and beast content are thriving. A fuggin cucumber, pillory, and random furniture animations?

Lets not forget ignoring proper proportions for male and female alike. Like max or tommas ass/thighs, maya and shey's muscles and boobs.

Clothes consistently clipping while at MAX graphics, hair with less detail and physics then saints row IV.

Photomode which serves literally ONE purpose, not even talking about Steve's shitty preferences anymore.

If you're good at what you do and expect to be payed for what you like on this or any platform, then you're fuggin mistaken.

Signed up to give these people what they want, not what you want. I payed for a frappuccino, I'm getting my fuggin frappuccino.
You're not entitled to anything unless you're paying for one of his patreon tiers. Even then, you're entitled to what's listed on that tier. If you feel like you're entired to anything more than that, then that's an issYOU. You're literally getting what you paid for (if you paid at all). If you paid $10 for a frappuccino and they didn't give you one, then yea, you're entitled to a frappuccino, but if you ordered a frappuccino and got that frappuccino, then you're not entitled to anything more than that frappuccino.

Last edited:

bobbot

May 10, 2018
Open the file in your browser, right click, save page as, change the drop down menu from .txt to any file format, and save. Should work then.
nope still borked downloading a diffrent client and seeing if its a problem with the one im using

bobbot

May 10, 2018
downloading a diffrent client fixed it funny had to re download utorrent after i switched away from u torrent to transmission after they started plastering ads everywhere and its working now

SilentBlow666

Jan 7, 2022
Ah sh*t.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017
You've made many great group animations that I think you could switch models with. One of the ones I was thinking of was the huge gangbang animation. You've pretty much used all the female models for the main one getting penetrated. But I think you could easily switch it with a male model for a huge m/m gangbang animation. Just have the guy on top take the dick and double penetrate the main one getting gangbanged (I drew a picture to show it more clearly). Thanks for taking our feed back
i concur. They should make a multi stage version of this. More gangbangs please!!!

exter

May 29, 2017
AdeptusSteve Would it be possible, to change the camera controls for the freelook in the minigames to mouse only? Just like how it works with other scenes, maybe as an option for those who like the current keyboard+mouse movement.

Reactions: he_found_you
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes