johnezz

Oct 25, 2020
Its a mix of all. Its definitely a lot more productive to follow ones own inspiration from time to time. We do certainly take in feedback from the community and try our best to work in suggestions and requests. We do have a very big community however and are only 2 animators: svenni and me, myself not even animating fulltime, so there is only so much we can do in addition to all the other tasks.
If any of you has any ideas of what they would like to see done Id be happy to take that into consideration. I see two people here complaining about the lack of Maya Kral content. Anything specific you had in mind? Throw me some ideas and Ill see how to best incorporate them into the feedback from discord and patreon and our personal ideas.
I would love to See just a little bit more refined VR interface. Not a lot needs to be done, just the ability to use the Menu with the VR controller. VR in this game almost seems like a secret Easter egg as its done currently. For those who didn't know you press Alt and 0 at the same time to turn that on but you have to turn it off every time you want to change character or do any real tweaking to the animations.

Apr 10, 2021
Its a mix of all. Its definitely a lot more productive to follow ones own inspiration from time to time. We do certainly take in feedback from the community and try our best to work in suggestions and requests. We do have a very big community however and are only 2 animators: svenni and me, myself not even animating fulltime, so there is only so much we can do in addition to all the other tasks.
If any of you has any ideas of what they would like to see done Id be happy to take that into consideration. I see two people here complaining about the lack of Maya Kral content. Anything specific you had in mind? Throw me some ideas and Ill see how to best incorporate them into the feedback from discord and patreon and our personal ideas.
I mean I personally like Max animations because I like Milfs with young men, but I won't have a problem with Frank x Shey animations either. I love some DILF men too.
I believe we lack Shey characters and in general animations with Shey.
And of course Futa Animations.

XyrexDread

Apr 10, 2022
I would love to See just a little bit more refined VR interface. Not a lot needs to be done, just the ability to use the Menu with the VR controller. VR in this game almost seems like a secret Easter egg as its done currently. For those who didn't know you press Alt and 0 at the same time to turn that on but you have to turn it off every time you want to change character or do any real tweaking to the animations.
im pretty sure refinement just as optimisation comes at the very end. at least thats the usual procedure.

its way more important to get going with development/systems, make assets and start building the actual game before u do all of that "refinement". i wouldnt bother with VR right now and come back to that feature after its gotten some more attention later in the development process.

doing everything at once is usually a bad idea and makes no sense anyway.

ihatefleas

Dec 18, 2018
Personally I'd like more "rough" animations. Obviously in line with what Patreon expects and all, but something like a simple doggy position with hair / arm pull. Generally animations where Kral throws his weight around to manhandle Maya, something that underlines a hunter/prey relationship between the two. I'm a big fan of the arena mini-game as well as the rough plank and doggy animations. I could whip up some webms or gifs from my Skyrim installation if you're interested, those might be handy for inspirations.

Last edited:

ponypon35

Jun 20, 2021
Will the old maps like Apoc or the beach map be remade or just abandoned?

Blue09

Sep 11, 2017
I mean I personally like Max animations because I like Milfs with young men, but I won't have a problem with Frank x Shey animations either. I love some DILF men too.
I believe we lack Shey characters and in general animations with Shey.
And of course Futa Animations.
Yep Futa Animations are seriously lacking and get the short End of the stick in comparison.

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
I wanted some more girl on girl action but instead there is this...

View attachment 1980511

1 pose on 6 months, seriously...
I wrote a few months back "why not just make a single skeleton and build animations for it so that people can change male to female and solve the gay content once and for all?" but nope.. apparently too lazy for that.

bobbot

May 10, 2018
torrent option is missing... and the search function is not helping with dates being jumbled around.... any idea when it will be back?

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes