FeltTheNeed

Nov 22, 2021
It's quite simple actually, new content is heavily influenced by patrons who donate. More money you donate, more influence you have towards future updates. It's a fair system imo. Interesting to see that people actually paid a lot to see more futa and iljah, wonder where that comes from.
That's not true IMO, take WildLife Yakman for example who is a presumably long standing $50 USD Investor rank patron who no doubt would love more homosexual focused animations made especially between Max and Kral and other male characters.

If what you said what true then he wouldn't have to do the following:
Untitled.jpg
The hide character feature seems like it will greatly benefit us all, I'm excited.
Steve already
stated he makes animations based on what he feels like making, not what people throw money at and demand.

Untitled 2.jpg

AdeptusSteve

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Its a mix of all. Its definitely a lot more productive to follow ones own inspiration from time to time. We do certainly take in feedback from the community and try our best to work in suggestions and requests. We do have a very big community however and are only 2 animators: svenni and me, myself not even animating fulltime, so there is only so much we can do in addition to all the other tasks.
If any of you has any ideas of what they would like to see done Id be happy to take that into consideration. I see two people here complaining about the lack of Maya Kral content. Anything specific you had in mind? Throw me some ideas and Ill see how to best incorporate them into the feedback from discord and patreon and our personal ideas.

Syko.169

Nov 7, 2021
Its a mix of all. Its definitely a lot more productive to follow ones own inspiration from time to time. We do certainly take in feedback from the community and try our best to work in suggestions and requests. We do have a very big community however and are only 2 animators: svenni and me, myself not even animating fulltime, so there is only so much we can do in addition to all the other tasks.
If any of you has any ideas of what they would like to see done Id be happy to take that into consideration. I see two people here complaining about the lack of Maya Kral content. Anything specific you had in mind? Throw me some ideas and Ill see how to best incorporate them into the feedback from discord and patreon and our personal ideas.
maya x kral : a doggy posed minigame, but here is the trick they re reversed, ill try make the animation idea and post it

Lordhunt

May 6, 2018
My opinion with a grain of salt. Kral and Maya content would be cool but a few more double facials from the group scenes would be cool thats more normal content. Bol and Maya Minigame maybe.

But here is my thing, If I dont like a content update, I just wait for another. All in all you guys do a good job. I dont like Gay content but there are people who do Im sure people dont like anthro or straigt content rathen then bitch about it I know you guys always circle back and upate stuff for your fanbase. I just wait.

Thanks

HueofColor

Apr 16, 2020
Hoenestly I'd love to see more "standing" poses in general, and/or "sideways" ones like Iljah and max have.

Reactions: Humpy The Cat

DubbingIfrit

Dec 28, 2020

A missionary position for kral x maya too would be nice, and also the animation from the kral x max minigame would be great to have on kral x maya, if doable

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I would prefer if you could make what you call minigames for all the existing animations. I think the existing roster of poses is already huge, what you need now is to make the scenes more interactive.

Kilosan

Mar 10, 2019
If you'd like to work on some "niche" stuff which is actually a great way to prevent burn out.

I would suggest experimenting with some weird feral alien stuff, something similar to the alien dog from Fallen Doll: Operation Lovecraft for example. Patreon doesn't consider it bestiality because its an alien, so its not against the rules. That's why they are still on Patreon despite most of the creatures being "feral".

I'd love to see that, and I know many people would too, though that would depend on if you are into that shit of course.

But anyway thanks for being cool with us being here Steve!

ghans8

Feb 8, 2018
here are a couple of your old blank poses, you could finish them
HighresScreenshot00150.png ScreenShot00059.png

Cloudrunner

May 13, 2020
I'm just grateful for any sprinkling of Rasha or Zuri x Male animations I get. I see there's a bunch with Max x Rasha this update, so that's exciting. Would love to see some more with Bol, something more male dominant/aggressive since the human x furry female anims tend to be pretty tame compared to the furry male x furry female.

Apr 10, 2021
I mean I personally like Max animations because I like Milfs with young men, but I won't have a problem with Frank x Shey animations either. I love some DILF men too.
I believe we lack Shey characters and in general animation with Shey.
And of course Futa Animations

Reactions: Fzeren
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes