TebaBestBae

May 6, 2022
Its a mix of all. Its definitely a lot more productive to follow ones own inspiration from time to time. We do certainly take in feedback from the community and try our best to work in suggestions and requests. We do have a very big community however and are only 2 animators: svenni and me, myself not even animating fulltime, so there is only so much we can do in addition to all the other tasks.
If any of you has any ideas of what they would like to see done Id be happy to take that into consideration. I see two people here complaining about the lack of Maya Kral content. Anything specific you had in mind? Throw me some ideas and Ill see how to best incorporate them into the feedback from discord and patreon and our personal ideas.
You've made many great group animations that I think you could switch models with. One of the ones I was thinking of was the huge gangbang animation. You've pretty much used all the female models for the main one getting penetrated. But I think you could easily switch it with a male model for a huge m/m gangbang animation. Just have the guy on top take the dick and double penetrate the main one getting gangbanged (I drew a picture to show it more clearly). Thanks for taking our feed back

sanderosxx

Jun 26, 2020
Its a mix of all. Its definitely a lot more productive to follow ones own inspiration from time to time. We do certainly take in feedback from the community and try our best to work in suggestions and requests. We do have a very big community however and are only 2 animators: svenni and me, myself not even animating fulltime, so there is only so much we can do in addition to all the other tasks.
If any of you has any ideas of what they would like to see done Id be happy to take that into consideration. I see two people here complaining about the lack of Maya Kral content. Anything specific you had in mind? Throw me some ideas and Ill see how to best incorporate them into the feedback from discord and patreon and our personal ideas.
Maybe some reversed style of Footjobs? like the girl in Doggy style infront of the reciever.

Also, would LOVE to see more positions have some eyerolling or the girls going cross-eyed.

Reactions: LeonardPetula
Jul 28, 2020
That's not true IMO, take WildLife Yakman for example who is a presumably long standing $50 USD Investor rank patron who no doubt would love more homosexual focused animations made especially between Max and Kral and other male characters.

If what you said what true then he wouldn't have to do the following:
View attachment 1980003
The hide character feature seems like it will greatly benefit us all, I'm excited.
Steve already
stated he makes animations based on what he feels like making, not what people throw money at and demand.

View attachment 1980024
Isn't it kinda a problem when a content creator is payed A LOT of money to do nothing?
I don't give a fluck if Steve does this crap to re-energize, the fugger is being payed to do something and he isn't.

If he wanted to do his own shid his should stop the patreon and do his own thing. Peeps are paying good money for content Steve likes, not themselves.

Its like paying 10$ for a coffee flavor you prefer, but instead getting the flavor you hate most.
Its a problem, a REALLY big problem.

Communities of different sexual preference are being ignored because Steve wants to create shit nobody specifically payed for while paying for it.
Adding shid tons of futa content that nobody wanted, or piss fetish content content that a VERY small amount of people enjoy.

Whats next? SHIT on face? For the love of god, Steve should fuck off if this is the direction the game is going.
Your being payed, PAYED! Do what you're requested, its insulting to people who waste their money on this.

Adding clothes that serve no purpose other than screenshot potential and fetishes when you know you're gonna strip it off anyway, creating new characters that honestly are worse made than the originals, skeletal types that don't share the same animations with each other.

Homo content is basically non-existent, while les, futa, and beast content are thriving. A fuggin cucumber, pillory, and random furniture animations?

Lets not forget ignoring proper proportions for male and female alike. Like max or tommas ass/thighs, maya and shey's muscles and boobs.

Clothes consistently clipping while at MAX graphics, hair with less detail and physics then saints row IV.

Photomode which serves literally ONE purpose, not even talking about Steve's shitty preferences anymore.

If you're good at what you do and expect to be payed for what you like on this or any platform, then you're fuggin mistaken.

Signed up to give these people what they want, not what you want. I payed for a frappuccino, I'm getting my fuggin frappuccino.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes