Anon.1337

Jun 9, 2017
View attachment 1929458 :oops:
Sure thing, preset card does not include the or her various piercings as they're just sandbox items sorry.
I'll generally include the model name in the image title for those just wondering that in future. Thanks all for the interest. View attachment 1929500

Possible but would require intense tedious effort & time to find and gather many 100s of presets and add all their links/images to a list.
Back when I started Maps list I wanted a chara list but realized it would require 10x the effort, forgive me for not wanting to die xD.

Oh you bastard not what I was expecting lol, still nice work the spinning spheres, the summoner and room itself, pretty!
Where do you even get chars for this game ? Their discord ? Is it patreon locked ? Is there any other site ? Chara list would be nice doesn't need to have images and all that effort in it. Just download and see for urself tbh

Reactions: spike5517

KiWolfGirl

Jun 13, 2018
AdeptusSteve , if you're interested, here are some quick webms I've thrown together. Those are positions I'd generally enjoy to see more. Keep in mind that Skyrim is, well, a bit janky in that regard and that the creatures used here don't really look like anything in Wild Life per say but I'm pretty sure they can convey the general gist of it. Obviously with Patreon's limitations the animations can't look too aggressive but hey, nobody said consensual sex can't be rough, right? It's all about the context.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A lot of Patreon games skirt around the aggressive animations with it being RP or something similar. I would love to see rough animations added to this as well, which is why I always loved Skyrim mods. BTW is that animation from the Psyche mod pack? If I don't have it, I need it.

Reactions: Swedra

ihatefleas

Dec 18, 2018
A lot of Patreon games skirt around the aggressive animations with it being RP or something similar. I would love to see rough animations added to this as well, which is why I always loved Skyrim mods. BTW is that animation from the Psyche mod pack? If I don't have it, I need it.
Pretty off topic but no, it's an older animation from Anub's pack.

Reactions: KiWolfGirl

ConejoSSJ

Nov 4, 2019
can you just start learning English ?
because I have to learn English if the developers can make a space in the game and put the translation into Spanish it is very good that you read your native language great friend but I want to read my native language too

• Hey there
Reactions: phine

Dreyperro

Dec 18, 2017
Would anyone be able to quickly fill me in on how the variable system works? I'm trying to create a system with events based on a counter that can be increased by passing events in any order, but the variable event object seems to only receive commands that set the value rather than add to it.

Mandaman

Oct 29, 2017
AdeptusSteve , if you're interested, here are some quick webms I've thrown together. Those are positions I'd generally enjoy to see more. Keep in mind that Skyrim is, well, a bit janky in that regard and that the creatures used here don't really look like anything in Wild Life per say but I'm pretty sure they can convey the general gist of it. Obviously with Patreon's limitations the animations can't look too aggressive but hey, nobody said consensual sex can't be rough, right? It's all about the context.

I hope this isn't against the rules because technically the videos don't have anything to do with Wild Life itself.

View attachment 1980928
What is the name of that first pose? Sideways or Spooning?

VengefulKron

Aug 17, 2018
Would anyone be able to quickly fill me in on how the variable system works? I'm trying to create a system with events based on a counter that can be increased by passing events in any order, but the variable event object seems to only receive commands that set the value rather than add to it.
You need to use an Operation object to do math operations like that, then set the "On Calculated" event for the operation to the "Set Value" event for the variable.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dreyperro

EKL

Apr 17, 2021
Can someone create an animated disco light like of this object that turns round and around and changing colors rgb?

thank you!

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes