Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
Has anyone figured out a solution or heard anything from them about the crashing in Sandbox after having opened editor plenty of times eventually one of the times you do it crashes/freezes the game...
Heard something about its the game maxing out the ram because of some issue or another, I was just basically asking for news on this or if there's a software workaround.

May 4, 2020
Is there a way to interact with characters you placed via 'T' (character spawner) in Sandbox, after saving the world, and then going back into the world you saved and interact with the characters you placed? So far, I don't think it works on the 8-12-22 build, and probably hasn't worked before. Has anyone figured out a workaround or a way to be able to do this?

DarkestFox

Apr 1, 2018
Is this nothing but animations, or is there any writing and story involved? Purely visual things do nothing for me, so I'm hoping the scenes have some writing too!

Reactions: Aceto71

killing1231

Jun 10, 2021
Last edited:

baho6

May 6, 2021
What for beautiful Airship, my Zeppelin is like 2 years old child's painting. But I'm on the same search for a functionable wheelspin with the Transformer. At first I wanted to use a sine, but with the sine I can't make a wheelspin. The second idea was to use a transformer. If you use a full circle of 360 degrees rotation with the Transformer, the wheel don't move. Then I thought, if I use a secend Transformer, you can rotate the first Transformer from 0 to 180 degres and then the second from 180 to 360 degress. But only the first transformer move. Ok now you can use a Event Loop. But nothing happend.

Have the Communty any ideas for a functionable wheelspin?
Finished it, now it spins normally. And yet, I could not resist and added a little of my own.
Rower(+secret).png

Ariharu

Jul 22, 2021
I dunno how to reach the devs and if anyone can do it - pls do.
I am convinced that we need a volume slider for sex scene props. It's really weird to hear loud moanings from the first floor of the building whenever your character is on the third floor of that same building.
Also it would be great for adding custom sounds through the media player.

Odin Hammer

Jun 22, 2021
Missed this post from yesterday but I'll give that a go next for you EKL.

What is it exactly you're looking for help with sorry?

Sure here's something for you, feel free to inspect it you'll see it doesn't need to be convoluted. :)
While I was at it tested throttle movement and sound to Engine Telegraph by HAU RUCK#5645 prop.

View attachment 1988081
Many many Thanks for the help. :love:

Reactions: FeltTheNeed

stfuAight

Jun 5, 2019
Isn't it kinda a problem when a content creator is payed A LOT of money to do nothing?
I don't give a fluck if Steve does this crap to re-energize, the fugger is being payed to do something and he isn't.

If he wanted to do his own shid his should stop the patreon and do his own thing. Peeps are paying good money for content Steve likes, not themselves.

Its like paying 10$ for a coffee flavor you prefer, but instead getting the flavor you hate most.
Its a problem, a REALLY big problem.

Communities of different sexual preference are being ignored because Steve wants to create shit nobody specifically payed for while paying for it.
Adding shid tons of futa content that nobody wanted, or piss fetish content content that a VERY small amount of people enjoy.

Whats next? SHIT on face? For the love of god, Steve should fuck off if this is the direction the game is going.
Your being payed, PAYED! Do what you're requested, its insulting to people who waste their money on this.

Adding clothes that serve no purpose other than screenshot potential and fetishes when you know you're gonna strip it off anyway, creating new characters that honestly are worse made than the originals, skeletal types that don't share the same animations with each other.

Homo content is basically non-existent, while les, futa, and beast content are thriving. A fuggin cucumber, pillory, and random furniture animations?

Lets not forget ignoring proper proportions for male and female alike. Like max or tommas ass/thighs, maya and shey's muscles and boobs.

Clothes consistently clipping while at MAX graphics, hair with less detail and physics then saints row IV.

Photomode which serves literally ONE purpose, not even talking about Steve's shitty preferences anymore.

If you're good at what you do and expect to be payed for what you like on this or any platform, then you're fuggin mistaken.

Signed up to give these people what they want, not what you want. I payed for a frappuccino, I'm getting my fuggin frappuccino.
In none of the patreon tiers its specified you get to choose what is and is not in game. You are not ordering "coffee", you are supporting someone's project. The moment it becomes something you don't like you should stop supporting it. You are not entitled to the games content or what path it takes, even if you're paying 50$ a month. If you feel otherwise you misunderstand the point of patreon.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes