Oct 13, 2020
I am sure this question has been asked to death already but what is the creators stance on pregnancy/impregnation tag for the game? Has a weird but cool adult themed pokemon vibe. You wanna catch that shiny goat demon thing, so instead of a master ball you use master stocking to lure them in.

ModraHD

Mar 22, 2019
I am sure this question has been asked to death already but what is the creators stance on pregnancy/impregnation tag for the game? Has a weird but cool adult themed pokemon vibe. You wanna catch that shiny goat demon thing, so instead of a master ball you use master stocking to lure them in.
Impregnation? Really only needs flavor text and a fade to black. Some devs have a real hangup on time progression though.

Pregnancy? It'd likely have 1/3 the compatible poses/scenes or require dedicated set, and look awful without significant work. Breast physics are a classic and are attached to one bone (rib area), while pregnancy bulges are attached to multiple in the spine and hip. It's certainly not impossible, but unless you've seen chubby characters with belly wiggle physics which means they've somewhat prepared for it, it's not happening.

Dveloaver

Dec 17, 2017
so it has a butt boobs and ball slider can we get a dick slider to wanted to make some funny scenes i get i might make some weird cam angles but freecam can make it work

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes