Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
Impregnation? Really only needs flavor text and a fade to black. Some devs have a real hangup on time progression though.

Pregnancy? It'd likely have 1/3 the compatible poses/scenes or require dedicated set, and look awful without significant work. Breast physics are a classic and are attached to one bone (rib area), while pregnancy bulges are attached to multiple in the spine and hip. It's certainly not impossible, but unless you've seen chubby characters with belly wiggle physics which means they've somewhat prepared for it, it's not happening.
Pretty sure the dev came out and said they will not do any kind of pregnancy or impregnation type of content ever.

Mar 21, 2021
Good development for adding story mode. I think the dev team should adding the patch instead redownload from the start due the massive file size.
Btw, the build of 12.08.2022 indeed far heavier than GTA V. It took a loading quite/relative long sometime it stuck/close/crash even for the lowest resolution in windows/desktop screen & setting meanwhile on my pc for GTA V resolution 1920x1080 & med-high setting in full screen still fine (both cases doing in multitasking, open quite tabs on browser).

Last edited:

FeltTheNeed

Nov 22, 2021
And they will never give a direct answer in form of "no" or "yes". Go figure.
I figure they want to leave the door open for potential future opportunities especially in the context of impregnation.
While they may not have plans right this instant as they're working on other things, guess we'll see later down the track.

Staystrong

Oct 17, 2021
Quick question (i dled this like 6 months ago and havent visited it since, it was rather good for a sandbox app but i had dled this for vr purposes but was unable due to my pc setup at the time. Having said that, are all versions VR versions now? Or do i need to download the christmas vr version?

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
Quick question (i dled this like 6 months ago and havent visited it since, it was rather good for a sandbox app but i had dled this for vr purposes but was unable due to my pc setup at the time. Having said that, are all versions VR versions now? Or do i need to download the christmas vr version?
It's all VR. There is a key that you can change in the keybindings that puts you in VR.

Reactions: he_found_you

FeltTheNeed

Nov 22, 2021
Yeah this just confirms what I said. No pregnancy stuff of any kind. Which really sucks beacuse having a pregnancy system in the game could add a lot to their story mode. Could be great for some some side content.
Not planned doesn't mean never ever happening. I would like to see dynamic cumflation (toggle and quantity visual slider).

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017
Honestly, a slide-in animation or picture of impregnation would do wonders. It should activate when you hit the "f" key, or the key bound to cum/orgasm. Still though, IF the developers can do it, I wouldn't mind a little cumflation or a little preggers here and there. BUT then again, if they're limited to simple impregnation (like showing that the sperm fertilizes the egg, basically) then I'm all aboard as well.

Reactions: FeltTheNeed

Staystrong

Oct 17, 2021
Thanks pusspuss for the fast reply. And from what I was able to find on reddit it seems that to launch this in vr you need to do the following:
---Launch the game from your desktop not VR---
---Press the key combination of either ALT + V --- Or key combo ALT + O ---
Quoted from reddit wildlife thread. Will confirm once i actually set up my vr again. I honestly have issues with the headset weight still, my index presses on my sinuses very bad and makes me have congestion migraines which is infuriating. I can only play for a few hours at a time. Worst part.....a single spec of dusk got into my headset and is right in the center of my vision on my primary eye so immersion is basically ruined. Should prob contact steam for a replacement. If theyll do it.

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
Not planned doesn't mean never ever happening. I would like to see dynamic cumflation (toggle and quantity visual slider).
Yeah that would be great. Cumflation and a pregnancy type of system or even a slider would elevate this game to 11 out of 10 for me. But I've seen the dev come out multiple times condemning fetishes like that. So yeah, even if he is giving a vague "It's possible" in that picture, I don't see it ever happening based on what the dev has said on the subject before.

Provo26

Mar 6, 2020
When will we get cum/squirt toggle only for selected pose/scene? Adding cumshot effect separately is bit janky imo. After an hour you'll see a male characters covered in cum if you put the effect closely to their pp

Last edited:

FeltTheNeed

Nov 22, 2021
FeltTheNeed, are there any new maps on the discord? If not, can you add my showcases to the list? There are maps included.
Aside from people showing preview images of the maps they're working on, no new maps have been shared to add to the list.

I'm not sure about setting the precedent that the maps list can also be used for character showcases (on maps with little to any substance) as it's not intended to be used specifically for character sharing, other people might not like it or complain especially if you plan on releasing plenty of character showcases that end up flooding the list per say, where do I draw the line exactly? ._.

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017
Aside from people showing preview images of the maps they're working on, no new maps have been shared to add to the list.

I'm not sure about setting the precedent that the maps list can also be used for character showcases (on maps with little to any substance) as it's not intended to be used specifically for character sharing, other people might not like it or complain especially if you plan on releasing plenty of character showcases that end up flooding the list per say, where do I draw the line exactly? ._.
Please don't. If you want to make a character list, make it separate. Otherwise, it would be a hassle to sift through the list in search of maps

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes