Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Is this nothing but animations, or is there any writing and story involved? Purely visual things do nothing for me, so I'm hoping the scenes have some writing too!
There's a small demo with some actual story and a few scenes, but the majority of the game is just a sandbox where you can put scenes and animations together. I like to come up with my own stories and play them out in the sandbox, but if you want actual writing and such I'd hold off until they get the actual story mode implemented.

Reactions: FeltTheNeed

gwadawdazfwaf

Mar 1, 2022
does anyone know a fix to the character customizing resetting? everytime i customize a character and save it and close the game the saved outfits dont seem to save...

Ariharu

Jul 22, 2021
does anyone know a fix to the character customizing resetting? everytime i customize a character and save it and close the game the saved outfits dont seem to save...
Yes i noticed that too. But that happens with not all of the outfits, but some particular. Those which has upper and bottom pieces in one i believe.

Afyyyy

Sep 18, 2017
Is there a way to Find Older Builds like the ones where there wasn't the Fishing village or before that? a Build from September a year ago or 2 XD

Apice

Nov 23, 2019
...I have ..literally a NASA computer okay... 3090ti 16 core i7.. this fuqqing game literally melts my machine..wth.. my GPU hits 80 celsius running this shit where as pretty much anything else on planet earth that is poorly optimized brings my GPU to make 50-65 celsius.. I checked my GPU usage while running this game.. with framerate capped at 60 and the usage was 99%.. like holy shit.. they need to do like.. just a little bit of optimization.. because this is insane
Dude, 80° is normal. GPU's temperature limits are usually capped at 84° cause that's pretty normal for a GPU. If you really want the temperature to be lower, download a program like MSI Afterburner and cap the temperature limit to whatever you want. That said, I do agree that the game is optimized like garbage.

Apice

Nov 23, 2019
hope the dude starts figuring out how to compress files cuz 12GB on anything but mega(wich has a 5GB limit for free users) is a bit Bonkers
Get a VPN. Install MEGASync from the MEGA website. Start the Wild Life download from MEGASync. Once you've used up the entire 5GB's you're allowed to use, exit MEGASync. Switch to whatever country with your VPN, restart MEGASync, restart the download, rinse and repeat until you're done.

Afyyyy

Sep 18, 2017
Get a VPN. Install MEGASync from the MEGA website. Start the Wild Life download from MEGASync. Once you've used up the entire 5GB's you're allowed to use, exit MEGASync. Switch to whatever country with your VPN, restart MEGASync, restart the download, rinse and repeat until you're done.
Or someone teach the man how to Compress Files and not be that Big so we can all download it ;D Because that's Alot of things you need and Free Vpn are hard to find these days and i don't think its worth it get all these things just for this 1 game that's too big

Reactions: WildLife Yakman

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Or someone teach the man how to Compress Files and not be that Big so we can all download it ;D
The download is 12 gigs, the game itself uncompressed is 26. That's a better than 50% compression ratio, which is pretty damn good. I've seen triple A games with worse compression. If you don't want to try getting around Mega's limitations, why not use the torrent? It's faster and has no restrictions. Unless you're in a country that has blocked/illegalized torrents.

Nisama3DX

Jul 2, 2017
Or someone teach the man how to Compress Files and not be that Big so we can all download it ;D Because that's Alot of things you need and Free Vpn are hard to find these days and i don't think its worth it get all these things just for this 1 game that's too big
Is it that difficult for you to wait two days for mega limit to refresh ?

• Angry
Reactions: Zero28

saltee555

Sep 24, 2018
No more progress is made on this screen. Please solve it
Same issue here. 0 dump logs. Process just stops responding. Strange cus a few days before I could normally launch the newest version. Downloaded again, cleared all configs/saves, disabled antivirus and many others. Don't know what to do anymore.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes