Gmanfr

Nov 18, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, donations of any size would be greatly appreciated!
; .​
I ain't gonna make an account on that, no thanks

Redflava69

Mar 31, 2022
This might be a silly question, but is there a tweak or file mod that would allow a player to continue the game even if a Villager dies? As much as I enjoy the sex scenes, I also tend to play The Fisher Village sort of like a Combat Zone as well. It would be nice to have an alternate setting that would only end the game is Max dies.

Nano999

Jun 4, 2022
THE SUCCUBUS CEREMONY (From Chapter 2 of THE SUCCUBUS CELLS):

"The Succubus Ceremony is a semi-annual gathering of royal Succubi.

Held in a pool of aphrodisiacs, female members of royalty must defend their royal status or face consequences.

The last Succubus to drain their slave completely must refute their royal claim and return to the peasantry, condemned to the final circle of hell."

View attachment 1938620 View attachment 1938617 View attachment 1938619

(does not contain text/custom cameras - this is just the level and sex components, a full written playable comic version will be out soon)

Feel free to redistribute, remake, etc. - enjoy!
Why I can't get in the building? It's buggy as hell

ZonesIntruder

Jun 23, 2022
Note that if you're using 7-zip (and probably winrar too but I can't confirm this) if you drag and drop the folder, it will always copy the files to a temp directory on your C drive and then move that folder to your destination, which means that you need space on the C drive to hold the files temporarily. This is because only Windows can read the "drop" destination.

But, if you use the "extract" button in the 7-zip UI, it will instead extract your files according to the "working folder" setting, which by default should be the same folder as the one the file you're extracting is in. So if you have the compressed game file on a separate hard drive/partition, it won't go to your C drive and the temp files will instead use the same drive the compressed file is on. You can also open up the 7-zip options and manually change the working folder to be on a specific drive/folder that you know has lots of space so all temporary files get put there. Again, this only works for clicking the extract button, not drag and dropping.
That's huge and lifesaver news! Thanks pal, a lot.... I'd kiss you, for that, like a Karpali would: wildly!

Reactions: he_found_you

ZonesIntruder

Jun 23, 2022
Anyway.... so... no torrent yet!?? Damn... what the hell have I done... I should have kept the previous version.
StOOpid me and my damn Matt Hardy style internal attack...
delete-reaction.gif

ZonesIntruder

Jun 23, 2022
Alright... someone is trying to fool me... please explain to me why, doing as someone suggested here to unzip the game, my hard drives with almost 50GB freed space ended up with 5-6GB of space left! Oh... and I almost forgot to say it gave me a message saying a problem occurred unzipping the .pak files... so basically not only it has occupied almost the entire drive but that also corrupted the game that doesn't even start!

1661851381029.png

No more Karpali wild kisses but savagery driven kills!!!!!

─ insert any internal/external screaming meme here ─

Last edited:

ZonesIntruder

Jun 23, 2022
Is the GoFile download corrupted perhaps!?? I cannot believe it gives me still the same error even if I freed even more space... I have almost 60GB free now, to unzip that. It must be a corrupted zip file, cannot be otherwise! now I'm downloading it again. I want to avoid mega because of the download limit's crap. I should try UploadHaven perhaps ─ edit: no way! That one takes over 1 hour to download and with no certain result. Damn... I'm wasting an entire a morning.
This is driving me insane...

ZonesIntruder

Jun 23, 2022
Damn... even GoFile is taking longer now... it goes from 45 up to 1h as well ─ basically around 2000KB/sec, mi wi-fi goes between 180-200MB/s ─ just like UploadHaven but took only 10-15 minutes the first time. For all zipped demigods' sake...
I just wonder... cannot we use Telegram for stuff like that!?? Transferring/downloading files there is kinda good indeed...

Last edited:

AlexChiter

Jul 28, 2018
Damn... even GoFile is taking longer now... it goes from 45 up to 1h as well ─ basically around 2000KB/sec, mi wi-fi goes between 180-200MB/s ─ just like UploadHaven but took only 10-15 minutes the first time. For all zipped demigods' sake...
I just wonder... cannot we use Telegram for stuff like that!?? Transferring/downloading files there is kinda good indeed...
just download MegaDownloader already, stop whining

ZonesIntruder

Jun 23, 2022
just download MegaDownloader already, stop whining
I guess, from your reaction, that you don't know nothing, John Snow... when reading any comment of mine you find pearls like "For all zipped demigods' sake." or "No more Karpali wild kisses but savagery driven kills!!!!!" or, again, pure gold like "StOOpid me and my damn Matt Hardy style internal attack..." with related "Delete!" meme about my having deleted the previous version of the game before being sure the new one was on my computer already, then you already do or would do realize mine it's not whining but joking/kidding around with my usual self-irony. It's my very own, my very personal way to play with words and people reactions while keeping my nerves under control, to not lose my natural good mood and eventually make somebody with sense of humour smile or laugh reading my comments.
Now you do know, John... even if... just let me guess again... you don't care. :sneaky:

PS: Just for the news... I do use MegaDownloader already, actually, but I get the same download limits using that too.

ZonesIntruder

Jun 23, 2022

Had no doubt on that, at all. Actually I can say I knew it. I'm not John Snow, you know? :sneaky:

Kidding aside ─ now I am serious ─ there is clearly something wrong with the zipped file or with GoFile download that comes as corrupted, because... I have all the needed hard drive space, wi-fi has been restarted and goes fine with no interruption of sort and I've downloaded the file again. Still same problem happening, as this screenshot right below proves beyond any reasonable doubt.
Now... I'm not whining and I'm not blaming the generous uploader who shared the file with us. I'm just pointing out a problem I never had like this, because usually all I needed was to free some space and restart the computer like I did with any attempt made today.
I'm not an expert so I'll let the experts talk, if they want to say anything about this problem and if they have a solution eventually, aside the solutions I'll try by myself.

Now... enough with indulging into my most seriousness driven mood, I'm back to my finest playtime driven mood!

1661867121697.png

ZonesIntruder

Jun 23, 2022
I searched for any info about that error code I got and this is what I found. 1661867956897.png

Now... when unzipping I didn't get any password request and the files are actually in the destination folder once unzipped so...so I really dunno what to think anymore.

Edit: I've reinstalled 7Zip and I'm testing it out now. Hopefully it got things fixed that way.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 172 Votes