TheBoyar

Oct 9, 2021
the last to is to complex cz each part needs its own skel,hmm but interesting the first 1
+ i made shey a necklace i might share it soon
Cool, looking forward to it.
I have no Idead how much work such clothing could be. Thougt this "belt" style stuff schould be easiear since it dosent need much detail.

I have some ideas XD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nice Ideas

HeheBwoi

May 20, 2020
AdeptusSteve has released 3 maps and I've added them to the map list, I can't try them myself yet as I need the latest build.
How do I play the events on these maps? Is there a trigger to find? or are the scenes that are shown in sandbox editor mode not set to working.

Syko.169

Nov 7, 2021
about the download links, please next build upload on anon cz its way much fast, i know torrents are fast but, For using IDM anonFiles was super fast
i dont use mega - gofile doesnt work with IDM for some reason - UploadHaven super slow like ive being downloading it for a couple of hours and still didnt reach the 50%
<3

Last edited:

Vidust

Feb 9, 2018
Sorry if this has been discussed already. The game used to run decently well, but coming back to it after a few updates, it's now so laggy that I can't play. Turned down the graphics, didn't help. It stutters to the point that my computer almost locks up and I have to Control Alt Delete in order to close the game and save my computer.

troufas

Nov 13, 2018
I just found out about this wonderful new checkbox option in poses and sex scenes (although it's clearly aimed at poses), called "use sex clothes".

Unfortunately it seems bugged for male private parts.

1662191737208.png
1662191779318.png

I've tried all the options but nothing makes it work properly.

Please try to fix this by next update. It's quite useful for poses and i was very happy to see it at first!

Reactions: Provo26

potatus007

Jan 18, 2022
Is the game supposed to "finish" after shorty's quest in fisher village?

Im asking because after I finish his quest, and the game gives me my rating, I get thrown back to the main menu, and if I click "continue game", it just loads me in front of shorty again.

Reactions: M_e_*

Syko.169

Nov 7, 2021
Sorry if this has been discussed already. The game used to run decently well, but coming back to it after a few updates, it's now so laggy that I can't play. Turned down the graphics, didn't help. It stutters to the point that my computer almost locks up and I have to Control Alt Delete in order to close the game and save my computer.
i suggest you turn (foliage and effects to low ) turn off fur from settings and tweak a little with your graphical settings (AA and PostP)

Syko.169

Nov 7, 2021
Is the game supposed to "finish" after shorty's quest in fisher village?

Im asking because after I finish his quest, and the game gives me my rating, I get thrown back to the main menu, and if I click "continue game", it just loads me in front of shorty again.
Yes CZ its just the Demo aka trial, the full game will include the fisher village in the new wildlife map but its not ready yet

Reactions: M_e_*

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Depending on when you stopped playing, the most likely culprit is the fur overhaul that was added a few updates back. Make sure you have that turned off, it absolutely kills performance on lower end systems.

Kapowski

Dec 2, 2018
Is there no way to rebind camera control to something without alt o_o?
My alt key is basically broken I need to press it really hard for it to register and sometimes it still doesn't, and I can't seem to rebind to anything without it... It always does like alt+ctrl+w etc...

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
It was a pain to browse 70+ pages just to find all the sandbox maps nice people here have created and shared for us.
To save others from similar hassle I created a list of all maps/scenes posted since the release of the new sandbox.

I hope this helps, work smarter not harder. :WeSmart:
Lol, last time I checked, there were only about a dozen maps. Now it's 175! The community can contribute with so much content...

Reactions: FeltTheNeed
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes