Kapowski

Dec 2, 2018
Is there no way to rebind camera control to something without alt o_o?
My alt key is basically broken I need to press it really hard for it to register and sometimes it still doesn't, and I can't seem to rebind to anything without it... It always does like alt+ctrl+w etc...

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
It was a pain to browse 70+ pages just to find all the sandbox maps nice people here have created and shared for us.
To save others from similar hassle I created a list of all maps/scenes posted since the release of the new sandbox.

I hope this helps, work smarter not harder. :WeSmart:
Lol, last time I checked, there were only about a dozen maps. Now it's 175! The community can contribute with so much content...

Reactions: FeltTheNeed

SkorpionX96

Dec 27, 2020
Friends, a question:
I'm relatively new to the game, and I still don't understand (if it's possible)
to start animations of 3 or more people, since at the moment I have only been able to reproduce sex only for two
thanks

SpicyHotBeef

Mar 13, 2020
Friends, a question:
I'm relatively new to the game, and I still don't understand (if it's possible)
to start animations of 3 or more people, since at the moment I have only been able to reproduce sex only for two
thanks
Look up the sex scene list and see who's compatible with who. :) Maybe you're grouping people that doesn't have sex scenes

Reactions: SkorpionX96
Mar 10, 2019
Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION reading address 0x0000000000000000
I turned out that probability of this startup error depends on game resolution setting. It happens to me in 80% for 2K (1920x1080) no matter if it is native desktop&display resolution or if the desktop&display is 4K. It rarely happens when everything is 4K.
So problem solved with upgrade to 4K display? No, I don't enjoy 15fps which is the best I can get with reasonable graphic quality settings in 4K.

troufas

Nov 13, 2018
AdeptusSteve , can we please have it so that when you hide a group, the individual objects in the group are also hidden? It's really bothersome and slow when you have groups within groups etc. and you want to hide them all, so you have to expand everyone to do so.

Thanks!

Mork_kai

Mar 24, 2022
Downloaded a version of this a few days ago that didn't come with the gallery so just to avoid downloading 25GB for nothing

Do these versions of the game come with the gallery or is it something separate?

exter

May 29, 2017
Downloaded a version of this a few days ago that didn't come with the gallery so just to avoid downloading 25GB for nothing

Do these versions of the game come with the gallery or is it something separate?
There is no gallery. There is a sandbox mode in which you spawn characters with "T" and then interact with them. Check the controls for more

Reactions: Mork_kai

TRICKSTΞR

Sep 9, 2021
So the fisher village is only a demo and then no more quests and encounters. We can only play as Maya in Sandbox mode?

3.80 star(s) 172 Votes