noostradamus

Apr 3, 2019
We are working on the campaign right now.
The main focus of our developers is now to move to UE5 but our designers are working hard on quests, story and dialogues.
You can read more on lore and story on these public patreon posts:

first lore update: Umbar
second lore post: Sky village
third lore post: Warrior Village
fourth lore post: Lake Village
lore post number 5: Alpha Camp
lore post number 6: Yterra
lore post number 7: Adun
new lore post (8): Apoc!
new lore post (9): Pearl Village
a few words from one of our designers about quest design for those who are interested:
Whats happening with quests? Poll follow up post:

More is coming.
stellar timing, considering that's what i just mentioned... although lore/story is hardly what i'm after in these kind of games, it's nice to see it's being worked on, good luck :)

tombacardy

May 19, 2020
Shipping Tier Build, as I understand it, this is a public version, but it should be Shipping Full Build 10$, the previous one was Shipping Test Build 25$

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
utorrent is obsolete. use something like qbittorrent or so. oh and dont forget to update 7zip every once in a while :p
Duly noted, thanks!

I always forget it doesn't update itself..
latest vers is 22.01 in case anyone wants to know.
Yeah I'd completely forgotten about that myself. I'll need to check which version I have, heh. I've only had this computer for a little under a year now so at the very least I know it isn't any older than that.

Reality4

May 18, 2021
The main focus of our developers is now to move to UE5 but our designers are working hard on quests, story and dialogues.
Random question about the sandbox...
Currently for a lot of sex poses, if I make one character invisible and try to align the other with another separately posed character, there seems to be a lot of 'invisible walls' which push body physics around awkwardly (and essentially making it not work well unless you turn off physics). I was wondering if there is a way for the devs to fix this issue without it being too much of a hassle?

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017

first lore update: Umbar
second lore post: Sky village
third lore post: Warrior Village
fourth lore post: Lake Village
lore post number 5: Alpha Camp
lore post number 6: Yterra
lore post number 7: Adun
new lore post (8): Apoc!
new lore post (9): Pearl Village
a few words from one of our designers about quest design for those who are interested:
Whats happening with quests? Poll follow up post:

More is coming.
I forgot, but is there a post on the move to UE5?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
so they started 2017 and still just a tech-demo. will it even be a playable game? or its just a dude making sex-animations to add content and receive 118k/month? I mean. I tried it 1-2 years ago and it was boring. nothing to do really. spawning characters and do some sex-acts is quite pointless, theres thousands of animations that u can watch that are of better quality.
I want to play a game. is there any story/game at all?

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes