XyrexDread

Apr 10, 2022
can this game be played with a gtx 1660 ti ?
this is always dependant on ur personal expectation.

are u fine with lower settings ? are u fine with below 60 fps ?

u surely can, but it might be a rough ride here and there depending on settings.

even current high end GPUs can struggle to get stable 60fps on ultra depending on the circumstances.
its not that difficult to force a diashow and stress the GPU more with this game than a benchmark does if u know how.

i mentioned the lack of any optimization multiple times and i fear that this issue might prevail for quite a long time, even post release. optimization often falls behind nowadays, which is especially true for many AAA titles. devs are rushed by publishers, investors etc and dont have time and often dont even have the proper knowledge/experience to do so. one would have to know the engine properly to fit a game on top of it neatly.

games would require way less powerful hardware if games were better optimized, but its easier to push it to the consumer instead of going the extra mile to optimize.
"just buy a better computer" is pretty much the easiest way.
thats why i refuse to play/support anything post release if theres not a certain degree of optimization.

i really do hope steve and his team do go the extra mile and optimize, it would be an absolute shame.

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
I play decently with a 1060 in fullHD, it's only necessary to disable motion blur and Dof, and the new fur obviously.
than test the shadows and fx to find the best compromise.
for some fps more you can use 1768 resolution and fullscreen, there is no graphic change.

another story is the sandbox, where some builds, as beautiful as may look, will crush your system.
the majority should work fine however

Last edited:

Jun 9, 2018
I have 1660ti 6 gb.

I got 60+ fps while playing in showroom. 50-60 fps in the desert. 30-40 fps in the forest near where you start. I set everything to Medium-High tho'. I set Extreme, only when I was in the showroom.

If your intention to play the whole game (including fighting in the jungle), At some certain area you must lower your setting to medium / perhaps low in order to get that 60 fps.

Also, turn off your "fur" option. I rarely turn on the fur option, even when I was inside the showroom.

Uglyboy23

Jul 10, 2019
Devs, this game is awesome, but can you add ability to save characters that you can add on a map? In editor you can only place animation but you can't talk or use that characters and it's sucks...

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
WildLife-21.10.2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Sorry to go on a slightly off-topic tangent, but due to the size of this game, I'm considering using this torrent for this and future updates. Thing is, I haven't touched torrents in a very long time. Is uTorrent still the recommended client these days, or should I use something else? Any other suggestions or advice would also be appreciated. (I *do* use a VPN, of course.) Thanks, and sorry again for the slight tangent.

Reactions: Yoshimetzu

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Sorry to go on a slightly off-topic tangent, but due to the size of this game, I'm considering using this torrent for this and future updates. Thing is, I haven't touched torrents in a very long time. Is uTorrent still the recommended client these days, or should I use something else? Any other suggestions or advice would also be appreciated. (I *do* use a VPN, of course.) Thanks, and sorry again for the slight tangent.
utorrent is obsolete. use something like qbittorrent or so. oh and dont forget to update 7zip every once in a while :p

Reactions: rarchic and frikkn

AdeptusSteve

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
We are working on the campaign right now.
The main focus of our developers is now to move to UE5 but our designers are working hard on quests, story and dialogues.
You can read more on lore and story on these public patreon posts:

first lore update: Umbar
second lore post: Sky village
third lore post: Warrior Village
fourth lore post: Lake Village
lore post number 5: Alpha Camp
lore post number 6: Yterra
lore post number 7: Adun
new lore post (8): Apoc!
new lore post (9): Pearl Village
a few words from one of our designers about quest design for those who are interested:
Whats happening with quests? Poll follow up post:

More is coming.

noostradamus

Apr 3, 2019
i agree with others saying this is basically an animation viewer, but dare i say it's at least pretty good at that. i was disappointed in vr mode though, it offered absolutely no controls with headset controllers (or at least with a regular xbox controller) and whatever camera controls were in place to use with a keyboard and mouse, they were - at least in my personal opinion - quite horrible to use and insufficient for vr.
that was around in may, and i have been checking this game out every once in a while since way before that. has anything been improved since then, anything that may have slipped away from the changelogs?

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes