Ariharu

Jul 22, 2021
Downloaded portable version of Blender (272mb), opened the .blend and then saved it as .fbx, that's what I remember doing.
I didn't need to convert or extract textures since they're on the models original download page which is convenient since not all free models I've come across have textures or do but have they're stuck inside other files you need try to tediously extract from of which I'm not conversed in.
Hmmm, just file -> "export as FBX" -> export as FBX? Not touching any settings, right?
I've tried several maps from this site you got your map from and the game is choking on most of them converted like that. It worked for just one out of 5 i tried so far, others just killing the game. I think the culprits are lights and fogs with other effects, but i'm not familliar with blender at all and have no idea how to clean it out of everything i don't need.
Just look on the size of files.

1666304818283.png
The last one is working btw, 2.5MB one...

Last edited:
Reactions: AraKnus

ohnothebig

May 16, 2019
Anyone know how to do custom animations? Also give some of the female characters a strapon dick like regular Shey?

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
Sadly, currently it is unable to import custom animations yet. Just static objects. It would be great!
We urgently need the new insect-king to be able to interact with Maya and Shey with new extra animations for the end of the year next schedule patch content.

Reactions: Xol

toasty56

Sep 3, 2019
Then you havent tried Max with Jenny Futa. Is male on futa. Even tho I love futa content Im not a fan of Shey Futa. Im not into that kind of women to be honest, even less as the stereotypical futas they made out of them.
Did you miss where I said Max ON FutaSHEY? I never mentioned Jenny. I like that there is Max on JennyFuta, but I never said Max on JennyFuta didn't exist. I said I wanted to see Max ON FutaSHEY. Am I being baited here?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RubyZeronyka

HueofColor

Apr 16, 2020
Sadly, currently it is unable to import custom animations yet. Just static objects. It would be great!
We urgently need the new insect-king to be able to interact with Maya and Shey with new extra animations for the end of the year next schedule patch content.
Hey, I'm just going to tell you that that is not going to happen. Unless some act of god happenes this will be an enemy in the game to fight and kill nothing more. Not everything in this game needs to revolve around sex, even the enemies. I'm just trying to dampen your expectations, as it is quite difficult to make that kind of content with animals while being funded on Patreon.

Tod123

Jan 16, 2020
ended up making a custom mesh for the hip part to better fit the body. Red Jewels came out pretty good. Thoughts?Gotta finish up the back side but then should be done.
I like that a lot.

I have something simple in mind Screenshot_1.png

Tod123

Jan 16, 2020
Here's a preview of an HMV video I'm working on (gunna rework a few shots in final version)
Made some custom clothing that I'm pretty proud of, let me know what you think

So this one is awesome. How did you manage that, the bra still works in pose to, not just in solo .

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
ended up making a custom mesh for the hip part to better fit the body. Red Jewels came out pretty good. Thoughts?Gotta finish up the back side but then should be done.
testing and work if,
does the character preset Maya or Shey have to be still (standing idle mode) to use this object (imported custom user mesh) or the character can walk and\or be animated while wearing those bikinis?
View attachment 21 10 2022 images.jfif

fragburner

Dec 19, 2020
Hey, I'm just going to tell you that that is not going to happen. Unless some act of god happenes this will be an enemy in the game to fight and kill nothing more. Not everything in this game needs to revolve around sex, even the enemies. I'm just trying to dampen your expectations, as it is quite difficult to make that kind of content with animals while being funded on Patreon.
Yes that expectation is laid out. But ... if a framework for user generated animation ever gets implemented, then it would be out of Wild-Life's hands right? They'd keep things compliant with Patreon, ooo but those damn dirty modders in the dank corners of the internet. Well what can you do?

djr7

Mar 20, 2018
testing and work if,
does the character preset Maya or Shey have to be still (standing idle mode) to use this object (imported custom user mesh) or the character can walk and\or be animated while wearing those bikinis?
View attachment 2114052
Currently fitting to Shey body mesh and yes it does follow animations. I've only tried a few so far, as expected some minor clipping so it needs some slight adjustments on a per pose/animation basis. I'm making a bunch of these clothing bits and will prolly make a video at some point to showcase them, Right now I'm making some breastplate armour, animation testing and fitting is going pretty well.

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
We can import static meshes, so if you tried to import characters, hairs, or clothes, they would just be solid objects that cannot animate or deform.
Well that's disappointing to say the least, I get it's cool and all for making some scenes but apart from that it's not very exciting for gameplay purposes.

This game desperately needs much more variety, all the characters are just carbon copies of one another, the hair meshes are limited and of poor quality as are most of the clothing.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes