djr7

Mar 20, 2018
I hear you, but what you propose is still significantly more work compared to just working with 1 group object. I also disagree about your last point because with properly structured and named groups I would easily be able to reduce time and effort with setting up visibility events. I hope there are more people who agree with this and would like it implemented.
It's not as bad anymore since we can simply right click the group, "select all below" then toggle the hide so it hides everything in that group

• Wow
Reactions: AraKnus and troufas

adq2r1

Oct 19, 2018
Link to the official discord? If it's patreon only then can I get a link to the unofficial discord since I saw people mentioned it in the thread.

FATA27

Oct 29, 2017
Here's a preview of an HMV video I'm working on (gunna rework a few shots in final version)
Made some custom clothing that I'm pretty proud of, let me know what you think

How do you make custom clothes? I really want some threads for my Kerpali characters lol

Reactions: LeonardPetula

FeltTheNeed

Nov 22, 2021
Hello, I've imported a cool atmospheric into Wild Life for all to use and enjoy.
It took me longer to setup lights, objects, actors and other things than it did to do the import/texture stuff.
Turned out nicer than expected might do more from same , wonder how it will look in UE5. :KappaPride:

Download:

Ariharu

Jul 22, 2021
Hello, I've imported a cool atmospheric into Wild Life for all to use and enjoy.
It took me longer to setup lights, objects, actors and other things than it did to do the import/texture stuff.
Turned out nicer than expected might do more from same , wonder how it will look in UE5. :KappaPride:

Download:
Can you describe how did you do it step by step?
Mesh converting and importing i mean.

Markus55

Jan 4, 2022

Download:
Unfortunately it seems that when I open the the map all models and texture are not loaded so I have to manually put them back which will take a lot of time.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FeltTheNeed

FeltTheNeed

Nov 22, 2021
Can you describe how did you do it step by step?
Mesh converting and importing i mean.
Downloaded portable version of Blender (272mb), opened the .blend and then saved it as .fbx, that's what I remember doing.
I didn't need to convert or extract textures since they're on the models original download page which is convenient since not all free models I've come across have textures or do but have they're stuck inside other files you need try to tediously extract from of which I'm not conversed in.

Unfortunately it seems that when I open the the map all models and texture are not loaded so I have to manually put them back which will take a lot of time.
That's not right, 20 people have downloaded it but this is the first report, is it loading and working normally for others, all good?
I did double test load it before uploading to make sure it works, and just tested again by downloading my own zip, works fine.
Make sure you're doing the following, AutoImporter will do the work of putting the files/folders inside zip in right locations.
Unless it really is some reason I don't know is happening or If did do something wrong... in my test loads it's fine no issues.

1.png

2.png

Try again, if more people report the same issue then I'll have to investigate. :HideThePain:

Markus55

Jan 4, 2022
Downloaded portable version of Blender (272mb), opened the .blend and then saved it as .fbx, that's what I remember doing.
I didn't need to convert or extract textures since they're on the models original download page which is convenient since not all free models I've come across have textures or do but have they're stuck inside other files you need try to tediously extract from of which I'm not conversed in.

That's not right, 20 people have downloaded it but this is the first report, is it loading and working normally for others, all good?
I did double test load it before uploading to make sure it works, and just tested again by downloading my own zip, works fine.
Make sure you're doing the following, AutoImporter will do the work of putting the files/folders inside zip in right locations.
Unless it really is some reason I don't know is happening or If did do something wrong... in my test loads it's fine no issues.

View attachment 2110217

View attachment 2110218

Try again, if more people report the same issue then I'll have to investigate. :HideThePain:
I see, the issue was I extract the file. Thank you.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Not with Max. And where did I ever say I wanted futa ON male? I've always said I would love to see male ON futa with Max and FutaShey.
Then you havent tried Max with Jenny Futa. Is male on futa. Even tho I love futa content Im not a fan of Shey Futa. Im not into that kind of women to be honest, even less as the stereotypical futas they made out of them.

rocketdave

Jun 23, 2020
Ive seen a few vids where jenny has got huge tits, much bigger than what u can do with sliders. does anyone know how they might have unlocked the sliders or changed values
This is conjecture but they probably manually edited the json preset files saved in their appdata folders

Steven7

Oct 5, 2017
So have I just gone crazy or did there used to be a way to modify facial expressions of characters that's since been removed? Looked everywhere for it but couldn't find it, maybe iv just gone mad.

baho6

May 6, 2021
So have I just gone crazy or did there used to be a way to modify facial expressions of characters that's since been removed? Looked everywhere for it but couldn't find it, maybe iv just gone mad.
Can be changed, but only in a solo pose....

djr7

Mar 20, 2018
How do you make custom clothes? I really want some threads for my Kerpali characters lol
It's very limited, mainly because I construct "clothes" out of the geometry shapes, then simply parent them the the body joints, the rope object is pretty good to use since you can parent it to something and attach it to another object to make strings, but you really gotta tweak and adjust them in most positions/camera angles. Might do a tutorial video on this later if I play around with more clothing attempts

Reactions: Syko.169

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
We could also import even more DROPSHIPS (game already has one model)

We could try insert , (simple) starships landed, with basic and working textures

the entire ship structure is one single .OBJ file converted from Blender, DAZ

or should the ship have many components and parts imported first, each one in 'user mesh import tool'

and put together inside sandbox area afterwards ? which is the best method?

1666223327329.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: StreamSteam

Syko.169

Nov 7, 2021
It's very limited, mainly because I construct "clothes" out of the geometry shapes, then simply parent them the the body joints, the rope object is pretty good to use since you can parent it to something and attach it to another object to make strings, but you really gotta tweak and adjust them in most positions/camera angles. Might do a tutorial video on this later if I play around with more clothing attempts
Dude!!
can i request?!
could you make tanya's original outfit (blue/gold) but for shey
and could you make a pantie for the custom bra?

Reactions: Provo26
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes