djr7

Mar 20, 2018
this is awesome, bro
it's so rare to see someone actually working with lights and camera aperture
I'm working on something similar in terms of picture

Very cool, proper lighting is what really brings something to life. I'm doing a lot of experimenting and I'm really impressed with how great the lighting is with this game. I'm excited to show my finished work once I finalize

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
How do you make NPCs have sex without yourself being involved in sandbox mode?
On the left vertical menu.. There are like 4 green buttons, the 3rd button is a picture of 2 people fucking.. Click that and select the sex group you want then you can place it like an object, you can also edit it after placing it.
The green button after(4th button) that lets you place characters to pose.

toasty56

Sep 3, 2019
Of course when there's finally Max x FutaShey content, it's her penetrating him. Why is male ON futa apparently such a big ask?

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Of course when there's finally Max x FutaShey content, it's her penetrating him. Why is male ON futa apparently such a big ask?
You already have male on futa as well tho. And I thought you meant Futa on Male with the FutaShey interaction? XD

AhoyEarth

Apr 8, 2018
Just give regular shey a penis, it's in the outfits. It's almost the same thing.
Some animations will clip since they weren't made with a penis in mind but it works.

Personally I'm glad there's a chance to see futa on male, it's almost never done in games/artwork.

toasty56

Sep 3, 2019
Just give regular shey a penis, it's in the outfits. It's almost the same thing.
Some animations will clip since they weren't made with a penis in mind but it works.

Personally I'm glad there's a chance to see futa on male, it's almost never done in games/artwork.
Not when this game has the potential for threesome content. And no, futa on male content is FAR more common than male on futa. You find this out when male on futa art fairly often gets flooded with comments saying it should be futa on male, not male on futa (which yeah, will make you frustrated when stuff like this happens). Not to mention the reaction I'm getting for wanting male ON futa with Max and FutaShey.

Last edited:

AhoyEarth

Apr 8, 2018
Not when this game has the potential for threesome content. And no, futa on male content is FAR more common than male on futa. You find this out when male on futa art fairly often gets flooded with comments saying it should be futa on male, not male on futa (which yeah, will make you frustrated when stuff like this happens). Not to mention the reaction I'm getting for wanting male ON futa with Max and FutaShey.
You can also get threesome with NotFuta Shey with a penis. This is clearly just a wip, it's trivial for them to convert the normal Shey animations for use with FutaShey. They just don't have a system for passive/active choice yet and it's the most likely hurdle.

As for the rest, I beg to differ, in my experience most Futa content is either futa on futa or futa on female, followed by male on futa that's more rare but still a thing. Futa on male is more rare.

Reactions: Ale69

AhoyEarth

Apr 8, 2018
I have the opposite question. How do you set up a custom sex loop with yourself being involved in sandbox mode?
You don't, sadly. You can "simulate" that by creating a clone and playing that scene but you can't even hide the main character (automatically) yet. Interaction with editor placed NPCs and participation in preset scenes definitely needs to be a thing.

VengefulKron

Aug 17, 2018
This is gonna be a longish post so if you just want the map scroll down to download it.
I made an interactive map with a questline you could say and a couple of scenes (it was made in the previous version so no new stuff I did update the models tho). The system right now is buggy, but the game is in alpha so im not gonna say anything about that. What I would like to see implemented is a couple of things:
1 - some kind of UI or something that you could use to write subtitles when you speak to an npc or to make a quest checklist
2 - wobbly cam when playing (right now its only avaible when building and making it manually is a pain)
3 - I've seen other people asking for this and I too feel like its a necessity and thats hiding of the head of the characters in a sex scene so you could see it in first person
4 - Disabling the characters movement/hiding the character completely when possesing a camera so he is not visible (there is a way of hiding your character right now by teleporting him to room but its tedious and bugs out sometimes)
5 - In sandbox save games and custom props menus you should be able to create folders to put your and others props/maps into folders so its easier to sort out because it gets crowded when you have your own + other peoples creations
That is pretty much it everything else you can kinda create except that the system is still buggy, and the more I expanded the system I found new bugs on stuff that was done right (but hey its alpha and it's how it goes)
Anyways heres the map and some screenshots
NOTE: hold pose doesen't work because it got way too buggy when I implemented it (scene won't auto play now sadly ) and I didn't make parallel scenes in 1st person this time so buttons 1 and 4 don't work most of the time View attachment 2104985 View attachment 2104986 View attachment 2104987 View attachment 2104988 View attachment 2104989 View attachment 2104990 View attachment 2104991 View attachment 2104992
This map looks really cool and the environments are really well done, but there seems to be multiple progression-stopping bugs in it. (Maybe something was changed in the latest version of the game that broke it?)

After the ship crashes at the start and I talk to the succubus, the dialogue camera is un-possessed before the last line (I was able to get close up to the speech bubble and see what it said, but the portal didn't spawn either. I went into edit mode and found the portal object and made it visible so that I could continue.)

Then after entering the elf village, the lady at the front says to go to the Shaman in the tree. I go to the Shaman, but there's no option to talk to her, or any other NPCs in the area, so I'm not sure what to do from there. I found the cage with the Minotaur in it and opened it, but that didn't seem to do anything.

LjQujd

Jul 18, 2020
No access to the official discord so I will put a personal plea here for AdeptusSteve

Please implement a feature that when I hide a group it will also automatically hide everything inside that specific group (including sub-groups) as well as being a single receiver for many objects at once for visibility automation. I believe that this feature will improve players experience with sandbox editing and as a result the experience for the end user players.

It would make working in the Editor mode easier and, more importantly, faster. At the moment we have to hide objects one by one which is time consuming and messy. It would also alleviate gpu and memory performance because it would make it possible to automate hiding and unhiding massive amounts of objects that are not in players view.

moreamnos

Jun 24, 2021
This map looks really cool and the environments are really well done, but there seems to be multiple progression-stopping bugs in it. (Maybe something was changed in the latest version of the game that broke it?)

After the ship crashes at the start and I talk to the succubus, the dialogue camera is un-possessed before the last line (I was able to get close up to the speech bubble and see what it said, but the portal didn't spawn either. I went into edit mode and found the portal object and made it visible so that I could continue.)

Then after entering the elf village, the lady at the front says to go to the Shaman in the tree. I go to the Shaman, but there's no option to talk to her, or any other NPCs in the area, so I'm not sure what to do from there. I found the cage with the Minotaur in it and opened it, but that didn't seem to do anything.
Some bugs like the automatic camera unpossess bug and portals not spawning, teleports not working appeared the more stuff I added. The dialogue camera after the ship crash unpossesing specifically appeared after I finished the chat with the elf guard upon entering the village, the bug wasn't there before. Thats why I deciced to stop so you can't talk to the shaman at this point. I plan to rebuild the whole thing at a certain point once they polish up the event sistem.

moreamnos

Jun 24, 2021
No access to the official discord so I will put a personal plea here for AdeptusSteve

Please implement a feature that when I hide a group it will also automatically hide everything inside that specific group (including sub-groups) as well as being a single receiver for many objects at once for visibility automation. I believe that this feature will improve players experience with sandbox editing and as a result the experience for the end user players.

It would make working in the Editor mode easier and, more importantly, faster. At the moment we have to hide objects one by one which is time consuming and messy. It would also alleviate gpu and memory performance because it would make it possible to automate hiding and unhiding massive amounts of objects that are not in players view.
You can hide multiple stuff if you just give them the same reciever name in set visibility event. If your problem is adding like 500 events for bushes or something you can add the event first and just copy the item and all the rest will have it. Implementing a whole folder hiding sistem would just result in you hiding the stuff you don't want especially when you make larger maps.

LjQujd

Jul 18, 2020
You can hide multiple stuff if you just give them the same reciever name in set visibility event. If your problem is adding like 500 events for bushes or something you can add the event first and just copy the item and all the rest will have it. Implementing a whole folder hiding sistem would just result in you hiding the stuff you don't want especially when you make larger maps.
I hear you, but what you propose is still significantly more work compared to just working with 1 group object. I also disagree about your last point because with properly structured and named groups I would easily be able to reduce time and effort with setting up visibility events. I hope there are more people who agree with this and would like it implemented.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes