djr7

Mar 20, 2018
Dude!!
can i request?!
could you make tanya's original outfit (blue/gold) but for shey
and could you make a pantie for the custom bra?
Might actually try to make a matching bikini to the bra I did.
I need to experiment more with the current object sets, the biggest issue is there are very few joints I can parent to in certain places that won't cause clipping with the body physics. If we're talking about just posing it's a bit easier, but working with the motion+physics will see a lot of clipping.

Would be awesome if they implemented a texture wrapping tool that we could use on the nude body or in-game clothes with an alpha slider.

Olegowsom

Sep 12, 2017
For the first question you can save before you talk to someone and then reload without exiting to the menu but sometimes the choice teleports you somwhere so I can see how it can be problematic.
But How do you do it, what button or where in the menu do you save from?

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
if anyone here has by any chance, youtube channel and are willing to upload any simple guide , tips , tricks, tutorial on this new import user mesh tool, please be very welcome to do so. Actually there is no recent new videos, reviews or gaming news covering this new latest version of the game or its new features, if you research for it now. We would help there will be, at least for wildlife fans and followers!

Reactions: djr7

baho6

May 6, 2021
if anyone here has by any chance, youtube channel and are willing to upload any simple guide , tips , tricks, tutorial on this new import user mesh tool, please be very welcome to do so. Actually there is no recent new videos, reviews or gaming news covering this new latest version of the game or its new features, if you research for it now. We would help there will be, at least for wildlife fans and followers!

Olegowsom

Sep 12, 2017
I wish we could also scale up the playable characters or individual characters on the poses. I want some death by Snu-Snu lol

nobodyforever

Apr 1, 2019
damn this new update opens a lot of new and endless possibilites, can place like any model now , I really like that! you too tommy brother:?!

View attachment 2102372

heeh well CJ isn't really in the mood since his 3d model requires more than 1 texture file.. Any ideas how to make it work? The menu only allowes me to select 1 texture file. But CJ has 4 indepentent pngs.
Do you mind sharing the preset for the purple haired chick :love:?

Reactions: AraKnus

VengefulKron

Aug 17, 2018
So wait we can now import new meshes/textures inc characters, hairs, clothes? Or am I missing something?
We can import static meshes, so if you tried to import characters, hairs, or clothes, they would just be solid objects that cannot animate or deform.

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
I keep getting an insufficient Memory Error or something about textures every time I try to start a new game.
Also, idk if the game it's not optimized or, maybe my hardware it's not good enough to make this game run at a constant 4K-60 at Ultra Settings. I have an RTX 3070 Ti 8GB
Not optimized by now you need a RTX 4090 to play this game in 4K Max Settings without any stutters

Reactions: Olegowsom

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
Hello, I've imported a cool atmospheric into Wild Life for all to use and enjoy.
It took me longer to setup lights, objects, actors and other things than it did to do the import/texture stuff.
Turned out nicer than expected might do more from same , wonder how it will look in UE5. :KappaPride:

Download:
I like what this game/community becomes it's like ARK but as a sex game, thanks for your work.
When it comes to UE5 im most interested in the new lightning: addition "Lumen" or maybe later Raytracing option would make the game look much more realistic.

XyrexDread

Apr 10, 2022
I like what this game/community becomes it's like ARK but as a sex game, thanks for your work.
When it comes to UE5 im most interested in the new lightning: addition "Lumen" or maybe later Raytracing option would make the game look much more realistic.
lumen is a very good thing due to how it works and doesnt require dedicated GPU technology, but before everyone gets hyped up remember the one obvious elephant in the room:

wild life's optimisation is non-existant.
if any dev told me the game was optimized then tell me how an rx 6900 xt can get to 97° C hot spot temp from some simple ambient effects/foliage on the old map in only 1080p.
tell me how simple fur effects, not even the advanced fur, can cause -8 fps PER CHARACTER.

the game might be in development and now that UE5 port is up and on the horizon sure, it might not make much sense right now, but as the game is right now there are many issues, including a years old memory leak that occurs by entering the editor mode in sandbox. every time the game allocates more memory and crashes at ~14GB, then it floods the memory until max cap is hit and the systems tells the user "out of memory".

do not get hyped for the UE5 port if optimisation doesnt follow suit to improve literally everything performance related.
UE5 wants more ressources than UE4. ur getting more beauty out of the hardware, but if a game lacks optimisation im pretty sure many computers might struggle running wildlife on a nice amount of FPS.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes