AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
as a test for learning,
i am trying to inset two .OBJ files using 'user mesh' newest import tool in sandbox showroom
both files are already unzipped at

C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\WildLifeC\Saved\SandboxSaveGames\CustomAssets

male

Male Mesh Capturar.PNG

and a wolf

Wolf Capturar.PNG

the zipped .OBJ files are also attached here

how can we put them inside sandbox land ?
need help on how to do it!

Last edited:

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
1665955176977.png

We are trying to download the free .OBJ file to test but it only brings a single .jpeg file, not the actual 3D model character
need help!

Reactions: StreamSteam

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
Big Oof, I should have save more money and gotten a 3080 or 3090 instead
I got a 3080 and 4k at 60fps on this game is only a dream!..
I range from 200fps to even small scenes dropping all the way down to 80fps at only 1080p
I will throw my game in 4k and check the fps though incase anyone is curious, ill edit this with the results after!

Okay so... I was able to switch from 1920x1080 to 2880x1620...
Not exactly what we were looking for but the results are..
(On Steves Tavern Map [Showroom])
Standing just in the front door. I got stable 100fps on 1920x1080p, which dropped to a stable 60fps on 2880x1620
Pretty large fps drop on a resolution change like that.
Note: All settings are maxed (epic) and everything except motion blur was on.

Last edited:

moreamnos

Jun 24, 2021
This is gonna be a longish post so if you just want the map scroll down to download it.
I made an interactive map with a questline you could say and a couple of scenes (it was made in the previous version so no new stuff I did update the models tho). The system right now is buggy, but the game is in alpha so im not gonna say anything about that. What I would like to see implemented is a couple of things:
1 - some kind of UI or something that you could use to write subtitles when you speak to an npc or to make a quest checklist
2 - wobbly cam when playing (right now its only avaible when building and making it manually is a pain)
3 - I've seen other people asking for this and I too feel like its a necessity and thats hiding of the head of the characters in a sex scene so you could see it in first person
4 - Disabling the characters movement/hiding the character completely when possesing a camera so he is not visible (there is a way of hiding your character right now by teleporting him to room but its tedious and bugs out sometimes)
5 - In sandbox save games and custom props menus you should be able to create folders to put your and others props/maps into folders so its easier to sort out because it gets crowded when you have your own + other peoples creations
That is pretty much it everything else you can kinda create except that the system is still buggy, and the more I expanded the system I found new bugs on stuff that was done right (but hey its alpha and it's how it goes)
Anyways heres the map and some screenshots
NOTE: hold pose doesen't work because it got way too buggy when I implemented it (scene won't auto play now sadly ) and I didn't make parallel scenes in 1st person this time so buttons 1 and 4 don't work most of the time 04.png 05.png 06.png 07.png 08.png 09.png 10.png 01.png

Syko.169

Nov 7, 2021
Here's a preview of an HMV video I'm working on (gunna rework a few shots in final version)
Made some custom clothing that I'm pretty proud of, let me know what you think

nice
could you share the bra (prop)?

Reactions: djr7

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
Here's a preview of an HMV video I'm working on (gunna rework a few shots in final version)
Made some custom clothing that I'm pretty proud of, let me know what you think

yeah looks amazing, would love to see you make more! and also share the clothing if you're willing too, im sure many would appreciate it!

Syko.169

Nov 7, 2021
i've being away for a long time, recently figured you can import .fbx 3d models to the game, cool !,you guys have any website to download from?

Reactions: Ariharu

djr7

Mar 20, 2018
yeah looks amazing, would love to see you make more! and also share the clothing if you're willing too, im sure many would appreciate it!
I think this works? (first time attaching a file)

How to use:
parent the Necklace to a NeckMid of a model
parent the left_bra and right_bra to left/right nipples of a model,
rope collision is off by default, I suggest turning them on, play around with the rope length, gravity, and stiffness to find the right fit

Olegowsom

Sep 12, 2017
I got a 3080 and 4k at 60fps on this game is only a dream!..
I range from 200fps to even small scenes dropping all the way down to 80fps at only 1080p
I will throw my game in 4k and check the fps though incase anyone is curious, ill edit this with the results after!

Okay so... I was able to switch from 1920x1080 to 2880x1620...
Not exactly what we were looking for but the results are..
(On Steves Tavern Map [Showroom])
Standing just in the front door. I got stable 100fps on 1920x1080p, which dropped to a stable 60fps on 2880x1620
Pretty large fps drop on a resolution change like that.
Note: All settings are maxed (epic) and everything except motion blur was on.
Yeah I think the game it's just not well optimized, it's gonna need some more work.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes