Provo26

Mar 6, 2020
Would definitely like to see if anybody could make modern public spaces like gym, school, bar, or office by using the new import stuff option. This update is absolutely game changer great job!

Reactions: DedL0l

troufas

Nov 13, 2018
Last few updates i am always hoping for some extra tools that will allow me to create a sort of game with interactive parts and story, with the sandbox editor. I still find it almost impossible to make any meaningful sort of concept with the tools that we have at hand. I will try to remember as many improvements as i've been thinking that will be helpful along the way and mention them here in hopes of seeing them implemented.

• Being able to somehow interact with placed characters (poses). I was thinking there could be a functionality just like a button when you walk up to it and press E, but instead for placed character poses so that the player can initiate some sort of action by interacting with them

• A tool to alter all the poser values for a placed character. It would make creating continuous scenes much more smooth if for instance we could have a character looking angry and pointing at someone on one moment, then being scared and running away (with the help of a transformer) the next, all by changing the poser values with a tool.

• The functionality to hide all the subgroup objects when you hide the parent object. I've made a scene that consists of a custom made tentacle made from lots and lots of cucumbers (i know...) and at some point in the scene i want to hide them. It's super tedious that i have to wire each one individually instead of just wiring their parent group and hiding the cucumbers by hiding their group parent

• A tool to hide/move the player character. Example 1: i want the player to press a button and then a camera a few units away is possessed. After a scenes plays out in front of the camera i want the player to make a choice by pressing either of two buttons in front of the camera, but because the player character is far from the buttons they cannot be pressed while the camera is possessed. This would be solved if we could move the player character with a tool. Example 2: I want the player to approach a character, talk to them, then watch a custom series of scenes of them having sex. We can't however interact with the player character in any way, be that alter their pose, their face, anything. So the solution there would be to hide the player character and spawn a temporary pose in their place to act the sex out until it's time for the player to act again.

I will try to add more of them as time goes by and i really hope to see some if not all of them being implemented in the near future.

Dereth

Nov 12, 2018
You can literally do that. For a while now. You can change skin/fur/scales color, change their patterns and compositions, add or remove hair, change musculature, with characters like Maya the customization options are near endless, you can make she look like an elf or a vampire, succubus or an office lady, you can make Bol look like an orc, or a mutant, you can make Max look like a goblin, you can change clothing... I've been able to turn Maya into almost 30 different characters, 20 different characters with jenny and a few with alissa and shey. I don't know what else you want from customization options. Just type O and be creative.
Oh i can?
Well then. How do i add some wings, add markings i want, add on some headplates and give him a custom dick? I can play with a few sliders, but that's it. Maybe you are afraid of beast characters, but humans look all the same to me. The moment i can recreate a real dragon is when i call it real customization.

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
damn this new update opens a lot of new and endless possibilites, can place like any model now , I really like that! you too tommy brother:?!

View attachment 2102372

heeh well CJ isn't really in the mood since his 3d model requires more than 1 texture file.. Any ideas how to make it work? The menu only allowes me to select 1 texture file. But CJ has 4 indepentent pngs.

View attachment 2102378
how did you manage to import those characters into the sandbox showroom area ?

Zetho

Oct 23, 2017
Hi everyone. I haven't followed 100% of this thread. Are there any custom maps or characters that people generally tend to use or agree on as being very good?

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
we are eager to see what modifications gamers did with the two new recently added human characters into the game:
• Zyke the warrior
• Grace the head physician

please share your newest presets!

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Love the new nail polish addition ^^

Btw am I the only experiencing still an odd glitch that after a while playing the makeup of the characters somehow goes off? Is not permanent, like, if you go back to the menu and reload whatever scene you might be doing it goes back to normal but it is weird.

Olegowsom

Sep 12, 2017
I keep getting an insufficient Memory Error or something about textures every time I try to start a new game.
Also, idk if the game it's not optimized or, maybe my hardware it's not good enough to make this game run at a constant 4K-60 at Ultra Settings. I have an RTX 3070 Ti 8GB

3.80 star(s) 172 Votes