SortaLewd

Feb 26, 2019
That's a good idea but I don't want to manage extra pages so...
I've added
to the maps list to indicate maps with custom user made questlines, paste unicode in CTRL+F to find them easier.
Not sure if I missed any though (let me know if I did) and your mileage may vary between maps and quality of course, hope people find it useful.

---

I just tried the new sandbox User Mesh object/texture import feature using free Google models, here's my 1st attempt at such.

The mesh I used:
View attachment 2101750
and converted to .obj using
Placed the .obj and included textures in C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\WildLifeC\Saved\SandboxSaveGames\CustomAssets

View attachment 2101752
Add this found under Prototype category.
Clicked the "Select a local file" folder button in Wild Life next to Mesh Path and clicked the .obj I wanted in the navigator.
Then slowly created/edited the Materials to try match until I got something close and good enough.

View attachment 2101773
Attached below is my 1st non-perfect test result for others interested, cool feature addition I wonder what we'll see others do with it.

View attachment 2101760
This is also a much welcomed feature as external URLs for media can 404, using this instead will work offline too into the future.
Overall a nicccee update, loving the Maya X Grok animations, colorable eyebrows/nails (finally!) and excited to see Unreal Engine 5 soon.
:PogChamp:
Would you mind trying the model I linked a few msgs above? I tried a few different ones so far including the linked one and none has worked. I'll give that google model a go.

EDIT: Nevermind, got it working. I redownloaded and it's spawning the props now.

Last edited:

KillMyDay

Jul 9, 2017
The guy sharing that took the torrent from this guy, who want the torrent to be on their website only (which only took about 15s of registering)

As the result, they have disabled the torrent.
wait wait....
so he shares pirated stuff, then someone els takes his little effort he put in it and shares it here and becomes salty
you really gotta be a piece of work then:ROFLMAO:

*The torrent uploader when his torrent got pirated form his website after pirating it himself*
(P.S this is Fking GOLD) original.png

Ariharu

Jul 22, 2021
It's actually super simple, drop in the "User Mesh" object from the "Prototype" section of the edit mode. Select the User Mesh icon you've added and then scroll down to "Mesh Path" and select the folder icon, now you can navigate your computer and locate any OBJ or FBX file and load that into the game, same thing with texture override, works really well
That's great, but where can we get those?
Just create them with some soft?
If anyone could share some resource with those objects that would be awesome.

Reactions: Provo26

EKL

Apr 17, 2021
damn this new update opens a lot of new and endless possibilites, can place like any model now , I really like that! you too tommy brother:?!

1665843145165.png

heeh well CJ isn't really in the mood since his 3d model requires more than 1 texture file.. Any ideas how to make it work? The menu only allowes me to select 1 texture file. But CJ has 4 indepentent pngs.

1665843384570.png

wolfwood99

Aug 21, 2017
damn this new update opens a lot of new and endless possibilites, can place like any model now , I really like that! you too tommy brother:?!

View attachment 2102372

heeh well CJ isn't really in the mood since his 3d model requires more than 1 texture file.. Any ideas how to make it work? The menu only allowes me to select 1 texture file. But CJ has 4 indepentent pngs.

View attachment 2102378
KEN: I poke my head out of the gutter for one freakin' second,
KEN: and fate shovels shit in my face!
TOMMY: Go get some sleep.
KEN: What are you gonna do?
TOMMY: I'll drop by your office tomorrow
TOMMY: and we can start sorting this mess out.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DedL0l and EKL

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
Quote:
1665854757144.png

It is amazing! Thank you so much!
We are trying to learn how to import these new following characters into the game custom presets for sandbox options:

Capturar.PNG 2 Capturar.PNG

Any tech help on how to do it will be extremely welcome!

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: FeltTheNeed
3.80 star(s) 172 Votes