fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
• Physics break if you scale characters in the sandbox editor
how to fix physics if you scale characters in sandbox:
Step 1: place a character and scale them
Step 2: Duplicate the character.

The duplicated char will have the same scale, but the physics calculations will be reset and they won't be glitched.
I think the issue here is Either the game has trouble re-calculating the scaled physics variables, or the dev failed to implement a physics update function for when one of the physics based variables is altered.

SunnySide9408

Nov 9, 2020
Yep, I was. Gonna try downloading it from one of the torrents rather than gofile.

Edit: Torrent giving me the same problem. No idea what's causing it cus it's obviously working for everyone else.
Same here with the torrent.
Stuck with infinite loading and steamVR starting not sure why

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
Hey, I don't know if this Is going to help somebody BUT I've figured why I was unable to start the VR mode.

For some reason the game cannot recognize my keyboard layout. Anyway I have just changed the key for unable the dual video output and now It work fine!

djr7

Mar 20, 2018
I have a question about that sandbox part. So are the maps really just empty maps or do some of them feature fan-made quests?
The sandbox maps might have NPC's and buildings/decorations but no actual gameplay
There are fan-made custom sandbox maps here ->
but not very many people have actually made much for custom quests or anything, it's typically custom sex scenes or cool creations, though you can definitely make questlines and some interactive elements

Reactions: o7sniip

FATA27

Oct 29, 2017
Oh man thank god we got NINE new animations of an iguana and a dog fucking, I was worried Futa Shey might have been updated a little too much you know?

View attachment 2100899

But four animations that's... that's good. Wouldn't want too much of that futa content, you know? Gotta make sure we get the iguanas and the dogs fucking, focus on what's important /s

The new Bol x Maya animations and throne scene are fucking awesome though, I'll give them that.
Should I complain that any dev time went to futas, since I hate futa content and love furry content? I'd love to have 4 more animations of an iguana and a dog fucking.

Not a lot of Kerpali/Kerpali content this update
I wish they'd get more costumes.
:(
Kerpali clothing and fixes to fur clipping when

Dereth

Nov 12, 2018
2-3 things i am still missing so much in this to make it near perfect.

Most importantly... make sex actually mean something. Right now it is just "watch animations" and nothign else. I know they already said they won't add pregnancy... but maybe at least add some "Inflation"?

Second. Both the cum itself should be updated to look more "sticky" maybe (True Facials... damn that was some sticky stuff in there and looked really realistic.) and let me cum wherever i want when i want. Maybe like if you are in first person you can jerk off and "aim" where to cum?

And maybe third (will not ever happen, i know)would be custom characters. The moment i can add in or recreate my own character is when this game reaches godhood.

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
any preview images of the two recent added new characters ?

Zyke the warrior <--
Grace the head physician <--

Apr 30, 2022
Only because I constantly find myself at a loss whenever I download this game, can somebody explain what exactly I need to do make a custom waifu and watch her get fucked by beastmen?

locoraptus_69

Jan 26, 2021
But four animations that's... that's good. Wouldn't want too much of that futa content, you know? Gotta make sure we get the iguanas and the dogs fucking, focus on what's important /s

Yep that's good. I hope they ignore futa content completely from now on and focus solely on the iguanas and the dogs. Also the pigs, rhinoceros, bulls, horses and tentacles. /not s

locoraptus_69

Jan 26, 2021
And maybe third (will not ever happen, i know)would be custom characters. The moment i can add in or recreate my own character is when this game reaches godhood.
You can literally do that. For a while now. You can change skin/fur/scales color, change their patterns and compositions, add or remove hair, change musculature, with characters like Maya the customization options are near endless, you can make she look like an elf or a vampire, succubus or an office lady, you can make Bol look like an orc, or a mutant, you can make Max look like a goblin, you can change clothing... I've been able to turn Maya into almost 30 different characters, 20 different characters with jenny and a few with alissa and shey. I don't know what else you want from customization options. Just type O and be creative.

Reactions: thedumbtoad
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes