AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
any preview images of the two recent added new characters ?

Zyke the warrior <--
Grace the head physician <--

Apr 30, 2022
Only because I constantly find myself at a loss whenever I download this game, can somebody explain what exactly I need to do make a custom waifu and watch her get fucked by beastmen?

locoraptus_69

Jan 26, 2021
But four animations that's... that's good. Wouldn't want too much of that futa content, you know? Gotta make sure we get the iguanas and the dogs fucking, focus on what's important /s

Yep that's good. I hope they ignore futa content completely from now on and focus solely on the iguanas and the dogs. Also the pigs, rhinoceros, bulls, horses and tentacles. /not s

locoraptus_69

Jan 26, 2021
And maybe third (will not ever happen, i know)would be custom characters. The moment i can add in or recreate my own character is when this game reaches godhood.
You can literally do that. For a while now. You can change skin/fur/scales color, change their patterns and compositions, add or remove hair, change musculature, with characters like Maya the customization options are near endless, you can make she look like an elf or a vampire, succubus or an office lady, you can make Bol look like an orc, or a mutant, you can make Max look like a goblin, you can change clothing... I've been able to turn Maya into almost 30 different characters, 20 different characters with jenny and a few with alissa and shey. I don't know what else you want from customization options. Just type O and be creative.

Reactions: thedumbtoad

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
Is there a preset tweak where you modify and can make Dr. Grace Williams face to look like just a little bit younger or cleaner,
(without warts) ?

wild-life-an-adult-rpg-01.png

Redflava69

Mar 31, 2022
Am I the only one having issues with the big Feral Lion in The Fisher Village? After the first iniital play, whenever I load the last checkpoint, and go back into the far end of the jungle to confront it again, the Feral Lion just stands there and doesn't react no matter what you do to it. I could shoot it, swipe it with the machete, and it doesn't move. It doesn't chase, doesn't attack.... nothing. It's just pretty much motionless. It's been that way the last few updates.

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
How do you import custom props with the new importing feature?
yes, we are trying to learn that new feature too. If someone knows how it works, please share.
It must be a new tool in this update. Researching some new tutorial about the new content added in the game in youtube channel guides about wildlife but most of all are old uploads talking about previous versions of the game.

MelodicGloriousAtlanticblackgoby-size_restricted.gif

djr7

Mar 20, 2018
How do you import custom props with the new importing feature?
It's actually super simple, drop in the "User Mesh" object from the "Prototype" section of the edit mode. Select the User Mesh icon you've added and then scroll down to "Mesh Path" and select the folder icon, now you can navigate your computer and locate any OBJ or FBX file and load that into the game, same thing with texture override, works really well

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
nice! i hope a mini video guide illustrating those steps would be amazing so new players would visualize even better these selections you just mentioned.

download.gif

Olegowsom

Sep 12, 2017
The sandbox maps might have NPC's and buildings/decorations but no actual gameplay
There are fan-made custom sandbox maps here ->
but not very many people have actually made much for custom quests or anything, it's typically custom sex scenes or cool creations, though you can definitely make questlines and some interactive elements
I wish there was a page exclusively for community quests and not mix them with the maps only downloads

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

SortaLewd

Feb 26, 2019
It's actually super simple, drop in the "User Mesh" object from the "Prototype" section of the edit mode. Select the User Mesh icon you've added and then scroll down to "Mesh Path" and select the folder icon, now you can navigate your computer and locate any OBJ or FBX file and load that into the game, same thing with texture override, works really well
Hm, I tried that a bit earlier before posting here with no luck. and a few others so far but nothing spawns after pointing the mesh path to the obj files.

Last edited:
Reactions: AraKnus

FeltTheNeed

Nov 22, 2021
I wish there was a page exclusively for community quests and not mix them with the maps only downloads
That's a good idea but I don't want to manage extra pages so...
I've added
to the maps list to indicate maps with custom user made questlines, paste unicode in CTRL+F to find them easier.
Not sure if I missed any though (let me know if I did) and your mileage may vary between maps and quality of course, hope people find it useful.

---

I just tried the new sandbox User Mesh object/texture import feature using free Google models, here's my 1st attempt at such.

The mesh I used:
Cigarettes_ashtray_and_lighter_2.jpg
and converted to .obj using
Placed the .obj and included textures in C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\WildLifeC\Saved\SandboxSaveGames\CustomAssets

User Mesh.png
Add this found under Prototype category.
Clicked the "Select a local file" folder button in Wild Life next to Mesh Path and clicked the .obj I wanted in the navigator.
Then slowly created/edited the Materials to try match until I got something close and good enough.

Preview.jpg
Attached below is my 1st non-perfect test result for others interested, cool feature addition I wonder what we'll see others do with it.

Cool.png
This is also a much welcomed feature as external URLs for media can 404, using this instead will work offline too into the future.
Overall a nicccee update, loving the Maya X Grok animations, colorable eyebrows/nails (finally!) and excited to see Unreal Engine 5 soon.
:PogChamp:

3.80 star(s) 172 Votes