DarkNinja69

Feb 6, 2021
i see that this game has so many review it has indeed potentiel but i just does understand, i spawn in the forest do the contest to get the rubans and talk to the guy then the demo ends am i missing smg ?

kekpuker

Sep 21, 2020
Meh, loading from anonfiles 10 megabytes/sec. You just need a download manager capable of multi-stream download.

ded inside

Jan 3, 2019
Meh, loading from anonfiles 10 megabytes/sec. You just need a download manager capable of multi-stream download.
But what if I have a maximum download speed around 60 mb sec? Sadly IDM cannot download in 32 streams from this site. There is nothing better than a torrent

kekpuker

Sep 21, 2020
But what if I have a maximum download speed around 60 mb sec? Sadly IDM cannot download in 32 streams from this site. There is nothing better than a torrent
MegaBITS or megaBYTES? That's a big difference :). I only have 100 megaBIT/sec connection (and many don't have even that) and 10 streams is enough to saturate it all.

Feb 22, 2020
Oh man thank god we got NINE new animations of an iguana and a dog fucking, I was worried Futa Shey might have been updated a little too much you know?

Capture.PNG

But four animations that's... that's good. Wouldn't want too much of that futa content, you know? Gotta make sure we get the iguanas and the dogs fucking, focus on what's important /s

The new Bol x Maya animations and throne scene are fucking awesome though, I'll give them that.

3.80 star(s) 172 Votes