SAS-58

May 12, 2019
Привет, ребята, не могли бы вы сказать мне, какую версию игры следует использовать? У меня есть эта версия. 2022.08.19.

EKL

Apr 17, 2021
Well I guess, searching for gameplay in this game right now is relative. I mean, well, I follow this game for a long time now. When I first joined, there was no event system, no other map, no sandbox, no combat, no parkour, no climbing system, only one map, the Oasis. But still I felt something different when I first encountered this project. And a little bit more than one year, we are right here. We have a lot of stuff in this game right now to create our own stories and much more. We even got a whole tutorial map that contains a lot of knowledge how we can create much complex maps using the available tools. I witnessed a lot of comments from others so far that this game sucks because it has no story mod and such but I think, giving the opportunity to the players to create and share hundreds of stories worth a lot more than one story created by the devs which might or might not be so popular or likeable. And we always get updates within 1-2 months everytime. I really hope they'll keep this sandbox feature on even when the game and main story will be finished. I'm coming from a different game that has a similar map building system, I'm sure some of you can guess it's name. I wasn't always like this, If I remember correctly, back then I also wanted just the story and I didn't really care about other stuffs... But then I tried and I made and I learned a lot of things about building, about being creative. And I enjoyed. SO back to this game, for us who build maps and stories, creating different scenarios, world maps, sometimes new games inside the exact game--- I can say, that the gameplay of this game is really different, and I think everybody, who think that without dev created story mod this game is suck, you should go ahead and try to build something. Even if it's one building, or a place you like, just go ahead and try to build something, try to be creative. For me this game with the current tools changed a lot and in a good way.

Anyways, the new project is going well, and I think I'm going to post it just before the new update this week if everything goes well! This will be a larger thing but the first part of it is almost ready :D Some infos later.

WildLifeC-Win64-Shipping 2022-10-11 22-13-33.png

WildLifeC-Win64-Shipping 2022-10-11 22-18-28.png

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
Anyways, the new project is going well, and I think I'm going to post it just before the new update this week if everything goes well! This will be a larger thing but the first part of it is almost ready :D Some infos later.
Look at you goooo!!~ Looking good keep it up! Love the Elderscrolls book and the map! Alchemyyy tablleee yess! :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: EKL

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
Images from the upcoming new build, adding new items and elements into the game:

alphacamp.png blackwingpatreon.jpg gobbler.jpg grace2.JPG

──▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒───▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
─▒▐▒▐▒▒▒▒▌▒─▒▒▌▒▒▐▒▒▌▒
──▒▀▄█▒▄▀▒───▒▀▄▒▌▄▀▒
─────██─────────██
░░░▄▄██▄░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░

Reactions: stonecoldtrucker

shurinov99

Jun 6, 2019
Hey guys, can you tell me why the graphics look so bad on ultra settings? Looks pretty good on other people's videos of this game. Can you help me ?

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Well I guess, searching for gameplay in this game right now is relative. I mean, well, I follow this game for a long time now. When I first joined, there was no event system, no other map, no sandbox, no combat, no parkour, no climbing system, only one map, the Oasis. But still I felt something different when I first encountered this project. And a little bit more than one year, we are right here. We have a lot of stuff in this game right now to create our own stories and much more. We even got a whole tutorial map that contains a lot of knowledge how we can create much complex maps using the available tools. I witnessed a lot of comments from others so far that this game sucks because it has no story mod and such but I think, giving the opportunity to the players to create and share hundreds of stories worth a lot more than one story created by the devs which might or might not be so popular or likeable. And we always get updates within 1-2 months everytime. I really hope they'll keep this sandbox feature on even when the game and main story will be finished. I'm coming from a different game that has a similar map building system, I'm sure some of you can guess it's name. I wasn't always like this, If I remember correctly, back then I also wanted just the story and I didn't really care about other stuffs... But then I tried and I made and I learned a lot of things about building, about being creative. And I enjoyed. SO back to this game, for us who build maps and stories, creating different scenarios, world maps, sometimes new games inside the exact game--- I can say, that the gameplay of this game is really different, and I think everybody, who think that without dev created story mod this game is suck, you should go ahead and try to build something. Even if it's one building, or a place you like, just go ahead and try to build something, try to be creative. For me this game with the current tools changed a lot and in a good way.

View attachment 2095721

View attachment 2095723
The Lewder Scrolls VII, Kerpalym

• Haha
Reactions: EKL

EKL

Apr 17, 2021
Hey guys, can you tell me why the graphics look so bad on ultra settings? Looks pretty good on other people's videos of this game. Can you help me ?
Hello,

This isn't look bad I mean yes but because of that you have the heat disortion/motion blur/DOF options ON, I think. That makes the screen a little bit blurred. I have these settings for myself, hope it'll help for you too. I get really good graphics by using these settings:

1665596594457.png

I tried to upload a compare picture with and without these settings but yeah from a picture you can't really spot the difference. Well, try to untick those settings and see if it helps a bit.

+ Give a little bit more saturation but not too much, I sat it to 1.2. This gives your eyes some plus graphics settings and lively look for every objects, without any fps drop :)

Last edited:
Reactions: AraKnus

LjQujd

Jul 18, 2020
Hello,

This isn't look bad I mean yes but because of that you have the heat disortion/motion blur/DOF options ON, I think. That makes the screen a little bit blurred. I have these settings for myself, hope it'll help for you too. I get really good graphics by using these settings:

View attachment 2097333

I tried to upload a compare picture with and without these settings but yeah from a picture you can't really spot the difference. Well, try to untick those settings and see if it helps a bit.

+ Give a little bit more saturation but not too much, I sat it to 1.2. This gives your eyes some plus graphics settings and lively look for every objects, without any fps drop :)
Let me chime in on this one.

These are the most game changing visual settings: effects, post processing, texture and possibly SSGI. Things like shadows and anti-aliasing are nice to max out but won't give you a huge difference in visual fidelity. Motion blur I personally hate in every game. DoF is only noticeable for sandbox creators who use cameras in Editor mode. In fact, to really make the game pop visually you have to apply custom lighting through the Editor mode or install a reshade preset. Vanilla visuals don't have that wow effect if I have to be honest, but it also depends on the map and weather settings.

bjoe41082

Jul 7, 2021
You sound like an expert, maybe you should offer to help them optimize the game? Clearly you seem to know an awful lot about games development.
I have a decent amount of experience with Unity but not so much with Unreal. It's incredibly easy in software development as a whole to create some system that "works", that you know really needs replacing in the future but gets forgotten as more stuff gets implemented. Unreal engine provides tools specifically to help with optimisation. Much more graphically complex games, also using UE, run better than this on worse hardware. Even then, no one has to be an expert at anything to see something isn't as good as it could be.
There's not much point using the "You should fix it then" argument, like the devs for this game would let some random guy off the internet access any of the source code or project files. Why even reply with that? What does this gain you or anyone else? Why don't YOU fix it?

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
we still don't know if any of the new upcoming creatures, npc's, villagers, monster insects, dragons and other new characters will be able to interact with maya (and other presets) in the sandbox showroom sex-scenes option right at the next friday update just yet.
Perhaps, for the time being, they will be avaliable & appear only in 'main game story' option.

wildlife_gallery_7.jpg 2 Capturar.PNG

Reactions: cocobelic

AhoyEarth

Apr 8, 2018
we still don't know if any of the new upcoming creatures, npc's, villagers, monster insects, dragons and other new characters will be able to interact with maya (and other presets) in the sandbox showroom sex-scenes option right at the next friday update just yet.
Perhaps, for the time being, they will be avaliable & appear only in 'main game story' option.

View attachment 2098054 View attachment 2098055
Wait, that second pic is from a game called "Adventures of Meridiana" or something, what's it doing here?

FullDeckard

Jan 27, 2022
There's not much point using the "You should fix it then" argument, like the devs for this game would let some random guy off the internet access any of the source code or project files. Why even reply with that? What does this gain you or anyone else? Why don't YOU fix it?
Well I'm not out here complaining about how terribly optimised it is in a way that suggests I could do a better job than the devs of the game have.

So maybe stop complaining and flexing.

FriKaZioD

Mar 29, 2021
Привет, ребята, не могли бы вы сказать мне, какую версию игры следует использовать? У меня есть эта версия. 2022.08.19.
Открывай Changelog и по версиям смотри. Лучше конечно последняя версия

Ghost420

Apr 25, 2021
help please
after finishing the demo in fisher man village when i clicked on return to character selection it took me to main menu always....why??gow can i play the game?

3.80 star(s) 172 Votes