RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
According to Google translator, he's asking if there is another way to download the game ^^
Im a bit distrustfull of Google Translate when the language is quite different XD

But answering the question. There's the launcher and Steam but you have to be a backer to get the full build so.... It's kinda an alternative?

lg123

Dec 11, 2018
If I may ask, whats the long term vision exactly? I know everything is hyper H focused but if you strip that away what would remain in the game? RPG elements? Survival elements?

JRGrass1414

Nov 27, 2020
Hello, everyone! New here. Have a few questions to ask:
1. Is it possible to have player's clothes elements / outfits as props in sandbox? I figured out how to "equip" props, but would like to have clothes props to equip in static scenes without creating them from scratch.
2. Does anyone have any idea on how to make a character prop partially invisible? For example, I'd like to have Maya prop, but only her right leg visible. Is it possible with the current tool set?
3. Is it possible to "bend" props? Like if I place square surface prop, can I bend it so it would appear curved?

Last edited:

troufas

Nov 13, 2018
Hello, everyone! New here. Have a few questions to ask:
1. Is it possible to have player's clothes elements / outfits as props in sandbox? I figured out how to "equip" props, but would like to have clothes props to equip in static scenes without creating them from scratch.
2. Does anyone have any idea on how to make a character prop partially invisible? For example, I'd like to have Maya prop, but only her right leg visible. Is it possible with the current tool set?
3. Is it possible to "bend" props? Like if I place square surface prop, can I bend it so it would appear curved?
1. No
2. No
3. No

• Sad
Reactions: JRGrass1414
Feb 14, 2019
I once saw somebody who had build a slightly altered version of this game, i think some of the feral HC stuff was uncensored. They have a site here on F95zone, does anybody know who it is?

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
any confirmation if the newest september \ october updates are already avaliable ?
or still two upcoming weeks ahead?

villagehousesWL.png

3.80 star(s) 172 Votes