EKL

Apr 17, 2021
I mean the in-game screenshots, the F9 key is supposed to take them.
:D heh well I didn't know of that. It's a bit hard to find since yeah this saves the image inside the appdata but good to know of this. I prefer using the methods I mentioned though.

EdGuy69

Jun 28, 2022
:D heh well I didn't know of that. It's a bit hard to find since yeah this saves the image inside the appdata but good to know of this. I prefer using the methods I mentioned though.
I recommend using Reshade and taking screenshots from there, using the print screen key.

Reactions: EKL

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017
Balgumoth's Lair
Releasing the sandbox in two versions.

Version 1 - Clear stage with hidden controls (look for a skull with candle on top)
Version 2 - trailer version to replay the trailer in-game, with 2 extra musical scores (pull the initializing lever first)
link to the trailer -

View attachment 2085654 View attachment 2085666 View attachment 2085655

In addition, 3 character presets for Maya.

View attachment 2085681
The lighting's glitching out for me for some reason. The ground where the three are standing is way too bright. Any fix?

Reactions: Tressk

EKL

Apr 17, 2021
Hey all, my new project is a well known building for skyrim's lovers, from the pictures you can easily recognise it.

WildLifeC-Win64-Shipping 2022-10-08 15-26-27.png
However, I got into a trouble in the building process, so I write here if any marvellous builder can help me solve this the most elegant way. So the problem is that I have these roof items that crosses each other ..

WildLifeC-Win64-Shipping 2022-10-08 15-27-16.png

So yeah it looks bad from the outside. but whenever I want to shorter them to match, I got these blank areas which I don't know how to fill to get the same results from the inside, which also looks cool from the outside...

WildLifeC-Win64-Shipping 2022-10-08 15-28-12.png
I tried the octahedron object but that's just doesn't fit. hmm soo Im stuck with this .. Any ideas?

Markus55

Jan 4, 2022
Hey all, my new project is a well known building for skyrim's lovers, from the pictures you can easily recognise it.

View attachment 2089067
However, I got into a trouble in the building process, so I write here if any marvellous builder can help me solve this the most elegant way. So the problem is that I have these roof items that crosses each other ..

View attachment 2089071

So yeah it looks bad from the outside. but whenever I want to shorter them to match, I got these blank areas which I don't know how to fill to get the same results from the inside, which also looks cool from the outside...

View attachment 2089094
I tried the octahedron object but that's just doesn't fit. hmm soo Im stuck with this .. Any ideas?
I would suggest using Prism or Tetrahedron from prototype section.

Reactions: EKL

Lordhunt

May 6, 2018
My only real complaint if it could be considered one. Is when you use a custome model for a sex minigame there breasts get reduced to the original size of the base preset. I don't set the knockers to Letha Weapons level knockers, but a little bigger then some chicks base lines, like Shannon just needs a bigger cup size.

baho6

May 6, 2021
My only real complaint if it could be considered one. Is when you use a custome model for a sex minigame there breasts get reduced to the original size of the base preset. I don't set the knockers to Letha Weapons level knockers, but a little bigger then some chicks base lines, like Shannon just needs a bigger cup size.
This happens especially noticeable when you make one scene invisible, and when it is visible again, the size becomes the default, and not the one that was exposed. And this severely limits the possibilities of various scenarios.

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
It would be amazing in future game patches to include tools allowing import & EXPORT pieces of showroom files and scenarios into other sandbox showroom scenarios!

(not overlap with each other space but rather being able to place two structures , houses, buildings, small islands, small villages near side by side to create an even bigger showroom map). I am afraid it would require much more RAM memory too.

sleighrx

Apr 10, 2022
A Game Glitch You Can Use!

Hiya, group! Finally found something I can contribute instead of lurking!

Working on a video and absolutely hate the voice of the character you're using? Here's a neat trick I found!

1) Set up a sex scene (through the TAB key) using your favourite generic or homemade girl.

2) Hit the TAB key again and, using the same sex scene, change the girl, making sure the sex scene is aligned to what you're using before and after you change girls. e.g. If using Doggy, make sure Doggy is in the window by left-clicking on the scene you've chosen before and after changing the girl.

3) Save the scene.

Now here comes the fun part.

4) Hit the TAB again, and switch back to the original girl, WITHOUT aligning the sex scene (point 2). Save and exit, and you'll find your girl using the voice of the one you switched her for in the first part. So you can give Kim a Jenny voice, or Maya a Serenia one, Karra a Ziri voice, etc.

Only works with the original position you started with, so if you change to the A or B alternate you have to do it again. And only works within the skeleton (e.g. You can't give a Shey character a Maya voice), but still...

Hope it's a help.

Last edited:

EKL

Apr 17, 2021
It would be amazing in future game patches to include tools allowing import & EXPORT pieces of showroom files and scenarios into other sandbox showroom scenarios!

(not overlap with each other space but rather being able to place two structures , houses, buildings, small islands, small villages near side by side to create an even bigger showroom map). I am afraid it would require much more RAM memory too.
I guess it is possible by selecting the whole room by ctrl+a and save it as an object then load the map you want to contain the selected map and simpy paste into that map. since it's 1 object u can easily move it around the map whenever you like to

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
anyone sharing more new collection items, showroom maps, maya and other characters presets ?

3.80 star(s) 172 Votes